⊹₊⟡⋆𖤐˚₊⊹༺ What’s Your Vibe?! Challenge ༻⊹₊˚𖤐⋆˚⟡₊⊹˚ page 7
Reply
ToniTown
Bracelet King
ToniTown
1 month, 1 week ago by ToniTown
All done! Phốt pho is sent and waiting to be reviewed and posted. 🙂 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 1 week ago by 416natalie
@sneezeorch please look at the ⚠️ at the bottom of the challenge description
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 1 week ago by 416natalie
@Queena your pattern is #77074
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 1 week ago by 416natalie
@LovelyDay your pattern is #94053
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 1 week ago by 416natalie
@MacTHEdiva your pattern is #199681
MacTHEdiva
Skiller
MacTHEdiva
1 month, 1 week ago by MacTHEdiva
Ok thank you!!
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 1 week ago by 416natalie
@tee_hee TOTALLY understandable!! If you would Like a bracelet pattern I can assign you one! otherwise I'll keep you in just in case you happen to get more beads!
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 1 week ago by 416natalie
@tee_hee I was looking, if you would like to do pattern #190278 I'm okay with that, but if you do it with a background you can do 2 flowers, but if you want to do without a background try to make as many as you can. (but obviously you'd want to get as close as you can to the dimensions, but remember the color choice is up to you so you can do what ever designs or colors within the flowers
tee_hee
Skiller
tee_hee
1 month, 1 week ago by tee_hee
You are my favorite thank you so much
tee_hee
Skiller
tee_hee
1 month, 1 week ago by tee_hee
I will wait and see if I’m able to get more and I will also make the beautiful flowers if im able to make the first pattern I will thank you so much I hope you have the most Awsome week ever
lllau_12
Professional
lllau_12
1 month, 1 week ago by lllau_12
My picture of pattern #201031 is up!!
MidnightTH
Bracelet King
MidnightTH
1 month, 1 week ago by MidnightTH
Hey, just a heads up I may not finish this in time only bc I thought school was starting next week for me, but nope! I will try my best to finish!😊
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 1 week ago by 416natalie
@MidnightTH You're all good!! Don't worry! I feel ya!
MidnightTH
Bracelet King
MidnightTH
1 month, 1 week ago by MidnightTH
Thanx!❤️
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 1 week ago by 416natalie
⊹₊⟡⋆𖤐˚₊⊹༺ WEEKLY CHECK IN༻⊹₊˚𖤐⋆˚⟡₊⊹˚
I hope every one had a good weekend!
Every Monday I will be doing a weekly check in with some updates! It will include everyone from THAT WEEK who has entered the challenge (including your assigned pattern), completed & uploaded their photo, and anybody with an outstanding task. It will be labeled as followed:
👍Ready to Go
✅All Done
🌟To Do
*(If you fall into the ✅ category you won’t receive any more updates(except for 9/28))

🥳With the incredible amount of people wanting to participate I have decided that if 75% of all people entered complete the challenge there will be MORE awards! (Prize info will be announced on 9/28)
1 - 1st place winner
2 - 2nd place winners
3 - 3rd place winners
5 - Honorable mention winners

📆Check in schedule & contacts:
8/24 - All Participants
8/31 - Entries from 8/24-8/30
9/7 - Entries from 8/31-9/6
9/14 - Everyone (No ✅)
9/21 - Entries from 9/14-9/20
9/28 - EVERYONE


👍Ready to Go:
@sophen #171282
@emmaleeigh #190189
@GiuseppeK #190157
@KathrynR #214324
@El_Tigre #210034
@sunsuniyo #143975 Redo- Normal Boho - Locked in #103532
@Booksrule #79770
@poesemiew #146577
@MidnightTH #83348
@Warhorse #121455
@tee_hee Pearler Bead - #200838 & #190278 accommodation
@Ollie7 #105642
@Crazyfun24 #204441
@x_jump #165031
@knots876 #85278 Redo - Normal Ocean - Locked in #151352
@Fioletowa- #215739
@Belle3 #215765
@Flurina #160853
@winter_1 #178710
@Queena #77074
@LovelyDay #94053
@MacTHEdiva #199681

✅All Done:
@briannarid #108618
@clean #168294
@Paws14 #97532
@lllau_12 #201031
@ToniTown #77620

🌟To Do:
@sneezeorch look at ⚠️ & ✏️ to get your pattern assignment

have a good week!
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 1 week ago by 416natalie
ahh sorry @Belle34 I typed your username in wrong!!
DaliaKnotz
Advanced
DaliaKnotz
1 month, 1 week ago by DaliaKnotz
I would love to join!!
DaliaKnotz
Advanced
DaliaKnotz
1 month, 1 week ago by DaliaKnotz
@alpha 14 base strings and 5 colora
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 1 week ago by 416natalie
@DaliaKnotz your pattern is #90036
DaliaKnotz
Advanced
DaliaKnotz
1 month, 1 week ago by DaliaKnotz
Could I make it a bit shorter? Like only make 2 hearts and one hippo?
Reply