⊹₊⟡⋆𖤐˚₊⊹༺ What’s Your Vibe?! Challenge ༻⊹₊˚𖤐⋆˚⟡₊⊹˚ page 5
Reply
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@knots876 please look at the ⚠️ at the bottom of the challenge description
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@Fioletowa- you are giving me so much creative freedom!!! 😍 🤩 😍🤩 I can't help but make one for you myself!! I'll tag you when it gets posted!!!
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@Belle34 you are giving me so much creative freedom!!! 😍 🤩 😍🤩 I can't help but make one for you myself!! I'll tag you when it gets posted!!!
knots876
Advanced
knots876
1 month, 2 weeks ago by knots876
Idk what i dud i asked for a new pattern to do
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@knots876 please check your messages. I reached out to you to help clear up any confusion
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@Fioletowa- I have submitted the design as a new pattern! I will message again with the pattern when it's ready for you to complete!
knots876
Advanced
knots876
1 month, 2 weeks ago by knots876
Can my vibe be normal ocean themed
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@knots876 you are locked in with pattern #151352
knots876
Advanced
knots876
1 month, 2 weeks ago by knots876
Loce thanks
knots876
Advanced
knots876
1 month, 2 weeks ago by knots876
Photo is up!!
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@Belle34 I have submitted the design as a new pattern! I will message again with the pattern when it's ready for you to complete!
Belle34
Bracelet King
Belle34
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Belle34
@416natalie that's so cool that you made a new pattern, I can't wait to see it!
Flurina
Skiller
Flurina
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Flurina
This is such a cool idea! Could I please join? I‘d like a normal pattern with less than 20 strings and any amount of colors please : )
briannarid
Bracelet King
briannarid
1 month, 2 weeks ago by briannarid
Just submitted my photo for #108618. You did a great job picking the pattern. I feel ever connected with the snow so I was so surprised that’s what you picked for me! I’m trying to get out of my comfort zone and do more normals (I normally do alphas) and this was a good one that really challenged me. TLDR this is a fun challenge and thanks for my pick/hosting it!
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
OMG @briannarid 🥲💖🥲💖 That means SO much!!!!! Your bio really helped me when it came to picking a pattern for you! I really did my best to cross reference your loves & todo's to make sure everyone didn't have any expectations when it came to what you'd get! As well as curating something I felt ⊹₊⟡⋆𖤐˚₊⊹༺ Fit your vibe ༻⊹₊˚𖤐⋆˚⟡₊ 😉
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@Fioletowa- Your pattern is READY!!! (I made the colors reverse when it came to the background & outlines, because I personally liked it that way-- but yours usually have the inner outlines as black!-- Regardless you still get to choose your colors!) drumroll...... #215739 I'm very excited to see the finished product!!!
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
okay @Belle34 the time has come!!! I cannot WAIT to see what you do with pattern......... #215765
Belle34
Bracelet King
Belle34
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Belle34
holy cannoli that's gorgeous I will start it soon!!!
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@Flurina your pattern is #160853
Flurina
Skiller
Flurina
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Flurina
@416natalie tysm I love it <3
Reply