⊹₊⟡⋆𖤐˚₊⊹༺ What’s Your Vibe?! Challenge ༻⊹₊˚𖤐⋆˚⟡₊⊹˚ page 3
Reply
|
416natalie
Bracelet King
|
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@Booksrule your pattern is #79770
|
|
416natalie
Bracelet King
|
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@poesemiew your pattern is #146577
|
|
416natalie
Bracelet King
|
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@MidnightTH I want to give you 2 just as a safety measure-- my first choice (and I hope you find it lighthearted-- and want to complete it) is pattern #83348 but since it's faith based, I wanted to give you a second option just incase you don't feel comfortable completing that pattern. your backup pattern is #122638 just let me know which one you will be doing!
|
|
416natalie
Bracelet King
|
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@Warhorse your pattern is #121455
|
|
tee_hee
Skiller
|
1 month, 2 weeks ago by tee_hee
Can I enter an alpha with 29-58 strings idc how many colurs and can I make it a perler bead wall hanging
|
|
sunsuniyo
Bracelet King
|
1 month, 2 weeks ago by sunsuniyo
Can my vibe be a Normal Boho?
|
|
poesemiew
Bracelet King
|
1 month, 2 weeks ago by poesemiew
Heyyy! Just wanted to double-check with you! The pattern you gave me was an alpha, and I asked for a normal,, so is the pattern a typo or did you overlook that part? I think the pattern is cute, so if you meant to pick that one I'd like to do it ^^
|
|
416natalie
Bracelet King
|
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@poesemiew omg I'm so sorry!!! I'll give you a new one!!
|
|
416natalie
Bracelet King
|
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@sunsuniyo you are locked in with pattern #103532
|
|
416natalie
Bracelet King
|
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@poesemiew I just re-read your comment!! What a coincidence! I'm glad you like it 😄 looks like fate was in our favor! if you would like to do a normal pattern you can do pattern #39097 but if you would like to stay with pattern #146577 you can do that as well! Just let me know!
|
|
lllau_12
Professional
|
1 month, 2 weeks ago by lllau_12
Heyy I would like to use my re-do, the pattern I got isn’t really my vibe lol … not really into Minecraft.. thank you!! Alpha, 20 strings, 6-10 colours. |
|
416natalie
Bracelet King
|
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@lllau_12 omg that is totally my fault!!! When I was looking over your bio I saw Fortnite and once I got into a rabbit hole of searching I saw the minecraft one & clumped them together!!! Don't worry that won't count as your re-do that's 100% on me
|
|
MidnightTH
Bracelet King
|
1 month, 2 weeks ago by MidnightTH
I will be doing #83348! Thank you for finding a great pattern!❤️
|
|
Ollie7
Advanced
|
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Ollie7
Hey! I would love to join!Normal: 12 strings, at least 5 colors |
|
Crazyfun24
Professional
|
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Crazyfun24
This is fun! Can I join? Alpha, 11 or less strings, 1-4 colors
|
|
x_jump
Professional
|
1 month, 2 weeks ago by x_jump
Hi ! I would like to join too. Alpha 15-20 strings and 3 colors (:
|
|
416natalie
Bracelet King
|
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@lllau_12 your new (and first) pattern is #201031 if you'd still like to have a re-do you are able to!
|
|
416natalie
Bracelet King
|
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@MidnightTH yea 😄 I'm glad you like it & found it fitting! I'm excited to see your final pattern!
|
|
416natalie
Bracelet King
|
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@tee_hee typically I don't accept pearler beads... It is normally because of the time difference when completing pearler bead / friendship bracelets. HOWEVER... I will allow it... but there are some stipulations... 1. You won't have the ability for a re-do 2. It is a larger pattern-- only 10 colors though (It does happen to fall within your 29-58 preference) 3. I'm slightly biased since it is one of my patterns..... but hey 🤷♀️ it's my challenge so I make the rules 😂 (I've also reallllly wanted to see it completed!!) 4. I do think the pattern fits your vibe-- which also played a factor into my final decision which that being said, you are locked into pattern #200838 |
|
416natalie
Bracelet King
|
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@Ollie7 your pattern is #105642
|








