⊹₊⟡⋆𖤐˚₊⊹༺ What’s Your Vibe?! Challenge ༻⊹₊˚𖤐⋆˚⟡₊⊹˚ page 2
Reply
El_Tigre
Bracelet King
El_Tigre
1 month, 2 weeks ago by El_Tigre
@416natalie I'll join!

-Normal
-16-24
-1-10 colors

Please and thank you! 🐯
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@MidnightTH @Paws14 please look at the ⚠️ at the bottom of the challenge description
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@KathrynR your pattern is #214324
KathrynR
Bracelet King
KathrynR
1 month, 2 weeks ago by KathrynR
@416natalie that’s great! Can’t wait to do your pattern!
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@KathrynR I know I was a little bias 😂 but as soon as I looked at your profile I was like omg this is SO you!
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@El_Tigre your pattern is #210034
KathrynR
Bracelet King
KathrynR
1 month, 2 weeks ago by KathrynR
@416natalie haha yes! Literally all that’s on my todo list is naturey pattern lol
Paws14
Bracelet King
Paws14
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Paws14
Normal, 14 strings and 7 colors.
sunsuniyo
Bracelet King
sunsuniyo
1 month, 2 weeks ago by sunsuniyo
Hello. I would like to join.

Normal. 14 strings. 4-5 colors.
lllau_12
Professional
lllau_12
1 month, 2 weeks ago by lllau_12
That seems soooo fun I’d love to join!!
Alpha, 20 strings, 6-10 colours
Booksrule
Bracelet King
Booksrule
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Booksrule
Hi I will join alpha 16 strings 3-9 colors
poesemiew
Bracelet King
poesemiew
1 month, 2 weeks ago by poesemiew
Hiii! This sounds super fun, I'd love to join! I would like: normal, 14-18 strings, 3-6 colours
MidnightTH
Bracelet King
MidnightTH
1 month, 2 weeks ago by MidnightTH
Alpha, preferably not over 60 base strings, colors… doesn’t matter to much to me!
Warhorse
Bracelet King
Warhorse
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Warhorse
I'd love to join!

Normal, 20-28 strings, 4-7 colors
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@Paws14 your pattern is #97532
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@sunsuniyo your pattern is #143975
sophen
Bracelet King
sophen
1 month, 2 weeks ago by sophen
Thanks for my pattern!! Definitely my vibe
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@lllau_12 your pattern is @43645
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@lllau_12 your pattern is #43645 (sorry this one should work haha)
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@sophen yea! I'm glad you think so!
Reply