⊹₊⟡⋆𖤐˚₊⊹༺ What’s Your Vibe?! Challenge ༻⊹₊˚𖤐⋆˚⟡₊⊹˚ page 13
Reply
knotlover7
Professional
knotlover7
2 days, 2 hours ago by knotlover7
I hate that I didn’t finish this in time. I had a great time and I loved the pattern you chose and the colors I chose! Thank you!
El_Tigre
Bracelet King
El_Tigre
1 day, 23 hours ago by El_Tigre
Congrats everyone! Thanks @416natalie for hosting! I was super inspired by the pattern you picked! 🐯
poesemiew
Bracelet King
poesemiew
1 day, 23 hours ago by poesemiew
Yay! This challenge was super fun! I never expected the pattern I got, but it now proudly lives on my bag 🤭 ❤️
lllau_12
Professional
lllau_12
1 day, 22 hours ago by lllau_12
Thank you so so much for hosting this pattern!! It’s an honor for me of winning the alpha category and I’m soo happy!! 😊 This challenge was honestly the most fun one I’ve done and it was so well organised!! I can’t wait to participate in another challenge of yours @416natalie 💕
lllau_12
Professional
lllau_12
1 day, 22 hours ago by lllau_12
Hosting this challenge bruh not pattern 😭
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
23 hours ago by 416natalie
@sophen @knotlover7 Thank you both so much!! I'm so glad you were apart of it and loved your patterns!! I know things can come up & finding the time to finish them can be difficult..... HOWEVER!! I would still love to see your finished patterns no matter how long they may take 😉 don't forget you will still receive an award for completing it!
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
20 hours ago by 416natalie
@KathrynR @El_Tigre @poesemiew @lllau_12 Thank you all so much!!! you all did an INCREDIBLE JOB!!! I hope to have all of you compete in any future challenges I host!
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
20 hours ago by 416natalie
Hello! everyone tagged should have received their awards! Congratulations for participating in ⊹₊⟡⋆𖤐˚₊⊹༺ What’s Your Vibe?! Challenge ༻⊹₊˚𖤐⋆˚⟡₊⊹˚
hope to see you all in any future challenges I host!!

@briannarid • #108618 🅽
@clean • #168294 🅰
@GiuseppeK • #122647 🅰
@KathrynR • #214324 🅰
@El_Tigre • #210034 🅽
@lllau_12 • #201031 🅰
@poesemiew • #146577 🅰
@Warhorse • #121455 🅽
@Fioletowa- • #215739 🅽
@winter_1 • #178710 🅽
@ToniTown • #77620 🅰
@LovelyDay • #94053 🅰
@FbBySilke • #95885 🅽
@Orca • #168778 🅽 ★
FbBySilke
Professional
FbBySilke
12 hours ago by FbBySilke
@416natalie Omg, thank you so much!! 🥹💗 I absolutely loved this challenge! It was so much fun to participate. Feel free to share some of my prize with the pattern loves and ratings, since I don’t have a lot of them yet, and maybe give them to some of the other contestants instead. 🥰

Thank you so much for hosting such a fun challenge! 💕
Warhorse
Bracelet King
Warhorse
2 hours ago by Warhorse
This was really, really fun, I absolutely love the pattern you chose for me, not sure if I mentioned that before. Thank you for hosting such an amazing challenge, count me in on any future ones!! 😄
Reply