⊹₊⟡⋆𖤐˚₊⊹༺ What’s Your Vibe?! Challenge ༻⊹₊˚𖤐⋆˚⟡₊⊹˚ page 11
Reply
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
2 weeks, 4 days ago by 416natalie
@Orca
please refer to the following:
•🙁What if happens if you don’t like your chosen vibe?
to understand what the next steps include

as well as :
•✏️ to properly request a redo

In your case I think the word "keychain" would be fitting
❗️please read rules that are associated with using a re-do
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
2 weeks, 4 days ago by 416natalie
⊹₊⟡⋆𖤐˚₊⊹༺CHECK IN༻⊹₊˚𖤐⋆˚⟡₊⊹˚


Hello everyone! Today marks 2 WEEKS UNTIL THIS CHALLENGE IS OVER!
I went ahead and included everyone who is still working or hasn’t uploaded their photo!

If you don’t want to participate anymore, you’re all good! Life can get busy, no need to say anything because there’s no harm in being included just in case you find the time!

Just in case you forgot what pattern you’ve been assigned I already included it for you below 😉 (It’s currently listed in sign up order)

If you still want to use a Re-Do (if you haven’t already) it’s not too late!
Look for 🙁 In the challenge description explaining what to do!

Completion rate is currently at 39%!!! Hopefully we can boost that number up a bit because I will be announcing MORE AWARDS than just 🥇🥈🥉 So that means there’s more chances to win!

@sophen #171282
@emmaleeigh #190189
@sunsuniyo #143975 Re-Do- Normal Boho - Locked in #103532
@Booksrule #79770
@poesemiew #146577
@MidnightTH #83348
@tee_hee #170838
@Ollie7 #105642
@Crazyfun24 #204441
@x_jump #165031
@knots876 #85278 Re-Do - Normal Ocean - Locked in #151352
@Belle34 #215765
@Flurina #160853
@Queena #77074
@LovelyDay #94053
@MacTHEdiva #199681
@DaliaKnotz #90036 Re-Do alpha sunset - locked in #148309
@famanaa #131226
@Clarisse48 #62357
@Alex0022 #95775
@knotlover7 #149378
@Orca TBD
@froggle_ #57341
@Smuncho #57579

🌟To Do:
• @Raynebow8 @sneezeorch @kittyclara please look at ⚠️ & ✏️ to get your pattern assignment
• @Orca please request your Re-Do 🙂
Orca
Bracelet King
Orca
2 weeks, 4 days ago by Orca
@416natalie you can get me my redo. My vibe would be nature, normal (please no 1212 patterns) or alpha
MacTHEdiva
Skiller
MacTHEdiva
2 weeks, 3 days ago by MacTHEdiva
Unfortunately, my bio was deleted, but can I please request a different pattern I’ve been trying it forever and it hasn’t seem to work🙁
MacTHEdiva
Skiller
MacTHEdiva
2 weeks, 3 days ago by MacTHEdiva
And do you mind if I do an alpha no bigger than 11 strings please
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
2 weeks, 3 days ago by 416natalie
@Orca don't worry, I never assign 1212 patterns! you're locked in with normal nature pattern #149631
Orca
Bracelet King
Orca
2 weeks, 3 days ago by Orca
@416natalie that’s cool, thank you!
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
2 weeks, 3 days ago by 416natalie
@MacTHEdiva no worries at all!! This won't count as a redo! your pattern is #184333
MacTHEdiva
Skiller
MacTHEdiva
2 weeks, 2 days ago by MacTHEdiva
Omg thank you so much this totally my style!!!!
BandGeek22
Bracelet King
BandGeek22
2 weeks, 2 days ago by BandGeek22
Hi! I’d love to join, Alpha, 10 max string, 2-5 colors 🙂
CHARLIELBD
Advanced
CHARLIELBD
2 weeks, 2 days ago by CHARLIELBD
hello! i’d love to join. alpha 11 strings and any number of colors is fine
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
2 weeks, 2 days ago by 416natalie
@MacTHEdiva yea! that makes me so happy to hear! your bio really helped me out I even had trouble narrowing it down to just one!
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
2 weeks, 2 days ago by 416natalie
@BandGeek22 your pattern is #30770
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
2 weeks, 2 days ago by 416natalie
@CHARLIELBD your pattern is #205141
CHARLIELBD
Advanced
CHARLIELBD
2 weeks, 1 day ago by CHARLIELBD
@416natalie OMG TYYYY grian is my fav player!!
MacTHEdiva
Skiller
MacTHEdiva
2 weeks, 1 day ago by MacTHEdiva
My photo was accepted
Knots78
Advanced
Knots78
2 weeks ago by Knots78
Hi! I would like to join. Either normal or alpha, at least 10 strings and at least 4 colors
Knots78
Advanced
Knots78
2 weeks ago by Knots78
Or just random lol
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@CHARLIELBD yea!! that makes me so happy you love it!!
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@Knots78 your pattern is #154119
Reply