⊹₊⟡⋆𖤐˚₊⊹༺ What’s Your Vibe?! Challenge ༻⊹₊˚𖤐⋆˚⟡₊⊹˚ page 10
Reply
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month ago by 416natalie
@FbBySilke nice job!! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month ago by 416natalie
@x_jump You're all good!!! no worries if you can't I think you'd make a great creation of pattern #165031
x_jump
Professional
x_jump
1 month ago by x_jump
@416natalie Yes I really like this pattern, thanks again (:
Smuncho
Professional
Smuncho
1 month ago by Smuncho
Hey sorry could I join I asked a few days ago and never got a response alpha that’s it
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month ago by 416natalie
@froggle_ your pattern is #41594
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month ago by 416natalie
@Smuncho your pattern is #57579
Smuncho
Professional
Smuncho
1 month ago by Smuncho
Ok thank you!!
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
3 weeks, 6 days ago by 416natalie
⊹₊⟡⋆𖤐˚₊⊹༺ WEEKLY CHECK IN༻⊹₊˚𖤐⋆˚⟡₊⊹˚
I hope every one had a good weekend!

Every Monday I will be doing a weekly check in with some updates! It will include everyone from THAT WEEK who has entered the challenge (including your assigned pattern), completed & uploaded their photo, and anybody with an outstanding task. It will be labeled as followed:
👍Ready to Go
✅All Done
🌟To Do
*(If you fall into the ✅ category you won’t receive any more updates(except for 9/28))

🥳With the incredible amount of people wanting to participate I have decided that if more than 50% of all people entered complete the challenge there will be MORE awards! (Prize info will be announced on 9/28)
1 - 1st place winner
2 - 2nd place winners
3 - 3rd place winners
5 - Honorable mention winners

📆Check in schedule & contacts:
8/24 - All Participants
8/31 - Entries from 8/24-8/30
9/7 - Entries from 8/31-9/6
9/14 - Everyone (No ✅)
9/21 - Entries from 9/14-9/20
9/28 - EVERYONE

👍Ready to Go:
@Orca your pattern is #168778
@froggle_ your pattern is #57341
@Smuncho your pattern is #57579

🌟To Do: @Raynebow8 @sneezeorch please look at ⚠️ & ✏️ to get your pattern assignment

✅All Done:
@FbBySilke
@GiuseppeK
@winter_1
Warhorse
Bracelet King
Warhorse
3 weeks, 3 days ago by Warhorse
My photo of #121455 was accepted, it's a little distorted though..
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
3 weeks, 3 days ago by 416natalie
you're all good! Don't worry! @Warhorse nice job!
Black-Wolf
Professional
Black-Wolf
3 weeks, 3 days ago by Black-Wolf
Cool challenge, Normal, 4 colors, 12 Strings please
kittyclara
Bracelet King
kittyclara
3 weeks, 2 days ago by kittyclara
Hi I’d love to join! I’d like normal beach and 10 at max for string if possible!💖 And maybe like 5 colors
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
3 weeks, 2 days ago by 416natalie
@kittyclara please look at the ⚠️ at the bottom of the challenge description
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
3 weeks, 2 days ago by 416natalie
@Black-Wolf your pattern is #67527
Orca
Bracelet King
Orca
3 weeks, 2 days ago by Orca
@416natalie I’m sorry but I’d like to use my redo. I really like the different parts of my pattern but not really how they are put together… as an alternative I could also do separate keychains for each symbol of the pattern if that’s okay with you…
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
3 weeks, 2 days ago by 416natalie
@Orca if you would like to keep the pattern same & do it vertically to be able to make it a keychain you are welcome to do that.
please let me know if not, otherwise we can get you a re-do
Orca
Bracelet King
Orca
3 weeks, 2 days ago by Orca
@416natalie so I would make one keychain with the orca and one with the anchor if that’s okay. Otherwise you can get me a redo
Black-Wolf
Professional
Black-Wolf
3 weeks ago by Black-Wolf
My photo for #67527 is up
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
2 weeks, 5 days ago by 416natalie
⊹₊⟡⋆𖤐˚₊⊹༺ WEEKLY CHECK IN༻⊹₊˚𖤐⋆˚⟡₊⊹˚
I hope every one had a good weekend! Sorry for being a day late, I had a pretty busy Monday!

Every Monday I will be doing a weekly check in with some updates! It will include everyone from THAT WEEK who has entered the challenge (including your assigned pattern), completed & uploaded their photo, and anybody with an outstanding task. It will be labeled as followed:
👍Ready to Go
✅All Done
🌟To Do
*(If you fall into the ✅ category you won’t receive any more updates(except for 9/28))

🥳With the incredible amount of people wanting to participate I have decided that if more than 50% of all people entered complete the challenge there will be MORE awards! (Prize info will be announced on 9/28)

📆Check in schedule & contacts:
✔️8/24 - All Participants
✔️8/31 - Entries from 8/24-8/30
✔️9/7 - Entries from 8/31-9/6
✔️9/15* - Entries from 9/7-9/14 (No ✅)
9/16 - EVERYONE- 2 week warning (No ✅)
9/23 - EVERYONE (No ✅) 1 week warning
9/28 - EVERYONE (YES ✅) updated awards
9/30 - EVERYONE (No ✅) Final day to upload warning
10/1 - 🏆 AWARDS!


👍Ready to Go:
@tee_hee your pattern is #170838
@Black-Wolf your pattern is #67527

🌟To Do:
• @Raynebow8 @sneezeorch @kittyclara please look at ⚠️ & ✏️ to get your pattern assignment
• @Orca please confirm if you are planning to do pattern #168778 vertically or if you would like a Re-do

✅All Done:
@Warhorse
@Black-Wolf
Orca
Bracelet King
Orca
2 weeks, 5 days ago by Orca
@416natalie you can get me a redo
Reply