⊹₊⟡⋆𖤐˚₊⊹༺ What’s Your Vibe?! Challenge ༻⊹₊˚𖤐⋆˚⟡₊⊹˚ page 9
Reply
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 1 week ago by 416natalie
@krafty5004 yea! I'm glad you like it!
krafty5004
Professional
krafty5004
1 month, 1 week ago by krafty5004
I just uploaded my pic waiting for it to be accepted!
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 1 week ago by 416natalie
@krafty5004 WOW!! You finished this challenge SOOOO quickly! Unfortunately, I don't have the option to have more than one entry.... However, I do have an ongoing "challenge"

In my bio it says:
"If you add a photo to any of my bracelet patterns you complete I'll add your username to my bio as a thank you!"

So you're more than welcome to complete any of the patterns I have on my profile to have your username permanently added into my bio!
krafty5004
Professional
krafty5004
1 month, 1 week ago by krafty5004
Thanks I’ll definitely check it out!
veronchik
Skiller
veronchik
1 month, 1 week ago by veronchik
Finished and uploaded the photo. Really enjoyed it 💕
El_Tigre
Bracelet King
El_Tigre
1 month, 1 week ago by El_Tigre
@416natalie My photo for #210034 should be up soon; I was super inspired by the pattern you chose for me, ty! (:
Fioletowa-
Bracelet King
Fioletowa-
1 month, 1 week ago by Fioletowa-
@416natalie I finished and uploaded the photo🙂
froggle_
Professional
froggle_
1 month ago by froggle_
Can i join with an alpha, no less than 15 strings, and 5-10 colors
Smuncho
Professional
Smuncho
1 month ago by Smuncho
Can i join? Alpha. That’s literally it you can chose the rest
KathrynR
Bracelet King
KathrynR
1 month ago by KathrynR
My photo is up!
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month ago by 416natalie
⊹₊⟡⋆𖤐˚₊⊹༺ WEEKLY CHECK IN༻⊹₊˚𖤐⋆˚⟡₊⊹˚
I hope every one had a good weekend!
Every Monday I will be doing a weekly check in with some updates! It will include everyone from THAT WEEK who has entered the challenge (including your assigned pattern), completed & uploaded their photo, and anybody with an outstanding task. It will be labeled as followed:
👍Ready to Go
✅All Done
🌟To Do
*(If you fall into the ✅ category you won’t receive any more updates(except for 9/28))

🥳With the incredible amount of people wanting to participate I have decided that if 75% of all people entered complete the challenge there will be MORE awards! (Prize info will be announced on 9/28)
1 - 1st place winner
2 - 2nd place winners
3 - 3rd place winners
5 - Honorable mention winners

📆Check in schedule & contacts:
8/31 - Entries from 8/24-8/30
9/7 - Entries from 8/31-9/6
9/14 - Everyone (No ✅)
9/21 - Entries from 9/14-9/20
9/28 - EVERYONE


👍Ready to Go:
@DaliaKnotz #90036 re-do alpha sunset - locked in #148309
@famanaa #131226
@Clarisse48 #62357
@Alex0022 #95775
@veronchik #145308
@FbBySilke #95885
@knotlover7 #149378
@krafty5004 #145355

✅All Done:
@veronchik #145308
@krafty5004 #145355
@El_Tigre #210034
@Fioletowa- #215739
@KathrynR  #214324

🌟To Do:
@sneezeorch look at ⚠️ & ✏️ to get your pattern assignment

have a good week!
Raynebow8
Bracelet King
Raynebow8
1 month ago by Raynebow8
Hi I'm a bit late but can I join?
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month ago by 416natalie
@Raynebow8 you're not late at all! THERE IS NO DEADLINE FOR SIGNUPS!
Raynebow8
Bracelet King
Raynebow8
1 month ago by Raynebow8
Ok!
For my vibe I'll go with animals!
Alpha.
12-20 strings.
Idc about how many colors.
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month ago by 416natalie
@Raynebow8 please look at the ⚠️ at the bottom of the challenge description
Raynebow8
Bracelet King
Raynebow8
1 month ago by Raynebow8
16 strings
7 colors
Orca
Bracelet King
Orca
1 month ago by Orca
Heyy I’d like to join! Normal or Alpha, max. 25 strings, if you choose an alpha not more than 8 colours.
x_jump
Professional
x_jump
1 month ago by x_jump
@416natalie Hi, i’m so sorry but i don’t think i will have time to finish my pattern, i have way to much work 😭 But i’ll try my best
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month ago by 416natalie
@Orca your pattern is #168778
FbBySilke
Professional
FbBySilke
1 month ago by FbBySilke
I’ve finished the challenge and uploaded my photo! 🥰 Thank you so much for choosing this pattern, it was such a fun one to make! I really enjoyed this challenge 💕✨
Reply