⊹₊⟡⋆𖤐˚₊⊹༺ What’s Your Vibe?! Challenge ༻⊹₊˚𖤐⋆˚⟡₊⊹˚ page 6
Reply
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
yea! I'm glad you like it! @Flurina
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@briannarid It's so great you finished this challenge so quickly! Unfortunately, I don't have the option to have more than one entry. However, I do have an ongoing "challenge"

in my bio it says:
"If you add a photo to any of my bracelet patterns you complete I'll add your username to my bio as a thank you!"

So you're more than welcome to complete any of the patterns I have on my profile to have your username permanently added into my bio!
briannarid
Bracelet King
briannarid
1 month, 2 weeks ago by briannarid
Sorry I think you meant this for someone else. I didn’t ask for another. Thanks though!
Fioletowa-
Bracelet King
Fioletowa-
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Fioletowa-
@416natalie OMG this pattern is so pretty! I'll get get knotting it : P
clean
Bracelet King
clean
1 month, 2 weeks ago by clean
hi! my photo is up, but I forgot to put the challenge name in the photo and didn't realize until after it got accepted 🤪 sorry, is that okay?
winter_1
Skiller
winter_1
1 month, 2 weeks ago by winter_1
This is so cool!
Normal, 16 strings, 8 colors.
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@clean nice job!! you're all good!! I mean I am the one who chose the bracelet so I know what to look for 😜
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@winter_1 Thank you!!! your pattern is #178710
winter_1
Skiller
winter_1
1 month, 2 weeks ago by winter_1
YESSSSSS
winter_1
Skiller
winter_1
1 month, 2 weeks ago by winter_1
@416natalie
Hey any chance we can make that a slightly smaller bracelet? It's a huge pattern, and I would prefer a slightly smaller one.
Paws14
Bracelet King
Paws14
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Paws14
My picture is up.
ToniTown
Bracelet King
ToniTown
1 month, 2 weeks ago by ToniTown
I'd like to take part! Can you choose an alpha pattern, anything under 30 strings, 5 colors??
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@winter_1

I know you’re a little concerned about being assigned pattern #178710 Normally, I would send a message like this privately. However, since you’ve been apart of the Bracelet Book community for 5 days I thought it would be fitting to post it on the ⊹₊⟡⋆𖤐˚₊⊹༺ What’s Your Vibe?! Challenge ༻⊹₊˚𖤐⋆˚⟡₊⊹˚ forum for others to read as a means for encouragement and overall learning as you continue making friendship bracelets!

And for anyone a little bit curious of how I go about choosing what pattern best fits you!

I’ll break this message into a few parts:

👀What you requested
🎯The reason I chose this design for you
🤯It’s not as challenging as you may think!
📖Resources/Examples
⭐What’s Next?

👀What you requested:
You requested a Normal pattern, 16 string, 8 colors— that alone can give you a larger pattern dimension because most bracelets that are at a 1:2 ratio
((color:string count) (1 color is made : when you fold a single string in half making for 2 strings))
Will have a gradient design; this allows for each color to have it’s own place in the design for 1 pattern cycle, so for this pattern each color must take it’s turn in each of the designs different spots before it returns to it’s original starting place
Regardless, you can make a bracelet as short or as long as you’d like just by following the pattern!

🎯The reason I chose this design for you:
* You’re doing @krazyknots August challenge. #178710 is actually one of their patterns!
* There’s photo examples!
* A lot of Normal patterns on your profile have shapes/images within the design
* Your #215457 pattern is actually quite similar structurally
* Patterns in your To-do’s that are similar visually: #126525 #209772 #128515
* Patterns in your To-do’s that are similar structurally: #110707 #246 #128515
* You’ve uploaded a picture of pattern: #116069 (it’s very similar! but it has 12 string & 6 colors)

🤯It’s not as challenging as you may think!:
There’s only forwards & backwards knots!!

Going back to when I said how for gradient design; this allows for each color to have it’s own place in the design for 1 pattern cycle, so for pattern #178710 each color must take it’s turn in all the different places before returning to its starting spot.

This is a very good pattern to begin visualizing patterns by segments (examples to follow)

If you look at the left side of the pattern starting at row 3 every other knot (by row) does a forwards knot over its same color
If you look on the right side it’s the same thing! Starting at row 3 every other knot (by row) does a forwards knot over its same color

This means you can complete the bracelet the same way as you would for the classic candy stripe pattern #1 crazy right!!

📖Resources/Examples:
Masha Knots pattern #1 tutorial
https://youtu.be/cHERlEkcY28?si=hWC04xHqkBihP7Uj

Pattern #87692 is VERY similar & has video example by @Racoon none other than THE MashaKnots
https://youtu.be/i0TpEKQU4YI

This video will help you get the greatest understanding of how to complete pattern #178710 with segment knots

⭐What’s Next?

TRY IT! It’s called a challenge for a reason 😉
You have until September 30th to work on it! So you have time!
If you really don’t want to do it then look at 🙁 in the challenge information. BUT you risk allowing me to choose the string & color count….

I hope this helps give some encouragement & reassurance that you can do this!!!

⚠️ NO AI WAS USED IN THE WRITING OF THIS MESSAGE!

All the Best! - @416natalie
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
@ToniTown your pattern is #77620
Queena
Skiller
Queena
1 month, 1 week ago by Queena
Can I please have a normal with 16-20 strings and 6- 10 colors! Thank you so much!
LovelyDay
Bracelet King
LovelyDay
1 month, 1 week ago by LovelyDay
Can I join? Alpha 12-14 strings, 4-8 colors
tee_hee
Skiller
tee_hee
1 month, 1 week ago by tee_hee
So I just went through all mh beads and started making my pattern long story short I don’t have enough colors to make your pattern I’m so sorry
MacTHEdiva
Skiller
MacTHEdiva
1 month, 1 week ago by MacTHEdiva
Normal 11~10 strings and I don’t have a preference on how many colours! this is my first challenge soooooo ya!!!
sneezeorch
Advanced
sneezeorch
1 month, 1 week ago by sneezeorch
Hello! I would like to join. Can I have a longer alpha that is thin enough to be a keychain.
sneezeorch
Advanced
sneezeorch
1 month, 1 week ago by sneezeorch
I would also like if it had like 3-7 colors.
Reply