Wanna learn to crochet? 😄 page 3
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
3 years, 6 months ago by fuzzyfox
@Clairaland

Well anyone can learn! It is easy once you get the hang of it, and if you can do normal bracelet patterns, you should be able to do anything (I can't do any of them besides a chevron to save my life) 😂 Feel free to ask any questions! Either me or !@aylaH101 will get back to you as soon as we can 😊
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
* @LaylaH101 *
star_girl
Bracelet King
star_girl
3 years, 6 months ago by star_girl
@fuzzyfox I know I am late to d this but can I still join? I have a little bit of experience and I have crocheted a scrunchie before.
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
@star_girl

of course! it isn't a one time only! anyone can come whenever they like! Everyone is welcome! 😄 If you know someone else on here that wants to crochet then tell them about it! This is just here to help people 😊 ❤️

The links to my blog on the tutorials I have been talking about are near the bottom of the second page. 😉

Feel free to ask any questions! 😊 👍
Elwen
Bracelet King
Elwen
3 years, 6 months ago by Elwen
I know the basics, but I would love to learn more! Thank you for taking the time to do this.
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 6 months ago by 2006_Mandy
id love to actually be able to crochet athough i have tried and failed due to being left handed and having a hard time holding the hook properly
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 6 months ago by 2006_Mandy
oh and mainly id love to be able to make a grannie square
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
@2006_Mandy

Well you know what, I accept that as a challenge! I'll see if I can't make a left handed tutorial for you! 😄 Don't get your hopes up too high, but I will certainly try! 😊
ClydeKitty
Professional
ClydeKitty
3 years, 6 months ago by ClydeKitty
@fuzzyfox the octopus is sooooo cute!! I stated trying to work on it, I got to step 11 and I got lost. Can you explain a little bit? I was able to get through the first 10 steps though. It's a very good tutorial!
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
@ClydeKitty

I went back and looked over it. I can see how it is a little confusing. Lemme try to explain it better....

Step 11: You will be crocheting in both loops again from now on (remember how last row you used only the front loop in the stitch? 😊 ).
SC 1 in the first stitch. Then, in the very next stitch, SC 3 (yes! 3 SC in the same stitch. It makes the wavy tentacle part!) Then, in the next two stitches, SC 1 in each (SC 2). Then you repeat. SC 1, SC 3 in the next stitch, and then SC 1 in the next two (SC 2) Just keep repeating till you reach the stitch marker. 😊

TIP: Rows 11 and 12 are a little tight, and a wee bit confusing, so very easy to lose count on, which means you have to pay very close attention. 😉

Does this help any? I hope so! Just lemme know if you need anything else or you still don't quite understand it! 👍
ClydeKitty
Professional
ClydeKitty
@fuzzyfox yes thank you that is very helpful!

Thank you for teaching!
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
@ClydeKitty

Of course! I am so glad to help! If you need anything else let me know! I'd love to see a pic when it is done 😄
ClydeKitty
Professional
ClydeKitty
@fuzzyfox where do I put a picture for you to see?
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
@ClydeKitty

you can use it as your profile, or if you feel comfortable, you can send it to the email on my blog 😉 👍
ClydeKitty
Professional
ClydeKitty
@fuzzyfox ok I will probable just change my profile pic. I am almost done but I don't have the craft eyes so it looks like a blob 😊
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
@ClydeKitty

You can embroider black knots for eye instead 😊
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
@Elwen

Of course! I am glad to help if I can! If there is anything in particular you want to learn just lemme know and I will try to make it happen! 😄
maggievsco
Professional
maggievsco
3 years, 6 months ago by maggievsco
Guys i did my first amigurmi bee . i'm so proud of myself. 😊
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
@maggievsco

Yayyy! Great job! If you have any pink thread, and you are up for a challenge, I just might know of an adorable little pink piglet pattern... 😉
Aebegayle
Bracelet King
Aebegayle
3 years, 6 months ago by Aebegayle
I know how to knit and crochet