Wanna learn to crochet? 😄 page 2
adelaide0f
Professional
adelaide0f
3 years, 6 months ago by adelaide0f
Amigurumi is not clothing, so normal crocheting u can make scarves and hats and shirts and things like that. Amigurumi is like little animals or something like that. So like a little shape ie. a pumpkin or little animal like a bee or something @ClydeKitty. Hope this helps!!!
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
3 years, 6 months ago by fuzzyfox
@adelaide0f that is a great explanation! Thank you! 😄
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
@09_blehh_2 @saviawsome @AppleBunny @ClydeKitty @adiba @BeadGirl16 @adelaide0f @maggievsco

We will probably be learning how to make an amigurumi octopus, mainly because it is super easy and cute, and also I have a pictured tutorial on it to help. I PROMISE, I am not trying to promote my blog, 😂 but I do have a post on how to make them, and I have been told it was helpful, so after a few more short lessons I will put out the link, with lots of tips and hints on here to make it a smooth ride 😉 😄 😄
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
@donuts98

Opp sorry I forgot to tag you in that last message! 🙈 😄
adelaide0f
Professional
adelaide0f
@fuzzyfox So I just started crocheting and I’m not very good. Is there’s YouTube tutorial u could give me for the simplest amigurumi to do that had ALL the instructions?
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
Oh of course @adelaide0f !

The only reason I am doing this so in depth is so that you can learn to do more than just one pattern with greater ease, you know, so that you have all the details. I was just letting you know in case you were bored or thought this is going to be too long. 😉

And if it is, or you want me to change something, don't hesitate to let me know! 😄
ClydeKitty
Professional
ClydeKitty
3 years, 6 months ago by ClydeKitty
@fuzzyfox I would love to learn how to make an octopus! I have been trying to remember the basic stich things but it's not going well... looks like I am going to need to learn more than I thought. Thank you for helping me!
ClydeKitty
Professional
ClydeKitty
@adelaide0f oh thanks for explaining
adiba
Bracelet King
adiba
3 years, 6 months ago by adiba
I wanna make the harry styles cardigan 😄 I know it's not beginner friendly I think I should start with making a beanie what do u think?
maggievsco
Professional
maggievsco
3 years, 6 months ago by maggievsco
@fuzzyfox Thank you for help!
LaylaH101
Bracelet King
LaylaH101
3 years, 6 months ago by LaylaH101
@fuzzyfox do you want a cohost? I've been crocheting for 4 years, and Ig u could say im decent at it. I could answers people's questions
adelaide0f
Professional
adelaide0f
Do u need to know how to make a magic circle before making amigurumi
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
@donuts98 @09_blehh_2 @saviawsome @AppleBunny @ClydeKitty @adiba @BeadGirl16 @adelaide0f @maggievsco

Whew I think that is everyone! 😂

Ok, so first I will answer everyone's questions. 🙂

@adiba Believe it or not, the hardest part about the Harry Styles Cardigan is the repetition of it can get annoying, and the sewing. It is just a simple stitch, done over and over in a million little squares. 😂 I think a beanie is an ok choice, but I think you should probably do something that is not in the round for a kickoff pattern. After I get the amigurumi pattern out, I will be doing a clothing pattern called a cowl. It's simple, and easy, and really cute! 😄

@adelaide0f No, the answer is, that you do not have to make a magic circle with all, and I show you a different way that is easier in my tutorial. 😉

@LaylaH101 Message me and we can chat about that! 😄 I'd LOVE to have some help, and I know that you are very sweet and helpful! 😊

Ok! I have to get some more school done today and then I have to finish my chores, but after that I will get the link to the octopus out ASAP! 😄

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask them! 😉
ClydeKitty
Professional
ClydeKitty
@fuzzyfox good! I watched 3 videos about how to make the magic circle and none of them made any sense at all. I would love to learn an easier way to make one!
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
@ClydeKitty yeah I had problems with the magic ring for years 🙈
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
@donuts98 @09_blehh_2 @saviawsome @AppleBunny @ClydeKitty @adiba @BeadGirl16 @adelaide0f @maggievsco @LaylaH101

Ok! Here are the links I have been promising!

For the basics, a refresher or beginner course (teaches how to single crochet)

https://theinfiknitfox.wixsite.com/website-1/post/crochet-the-basics-pt-1

For the octopus pattern (forgive me if it is a little confusing, I tried the best I could 🙈 😊)

https://theinfiknitfox.wixsite.com/website-1/post/dumbo-the-octopus

For if you don't know what to use as a stitch marker

https://theinfiknitfox.wixsite.com/website-1/post/you-use-that-for-a-stitch-marker

Hope these help!!!

If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask!
montecarlo
Professional
montecarlo
3 years, 6 months ago by montecarlo
umm so i was wondering how long you have been crocheing sorry im bad at spelling but i just wanted to say thank you some much for helping all these people its so nice!!!!
BeadGirl16
Bracelet King
BeadGirl16
3 years, 6 months ago by BeadGirl16
Thanks for pattern link! I’ll check it out later when I get some free time 🙂
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
3 years, 6 months ago by Clairaland
Oh my gosh yes, I want to make those little amigurimi things like the bee, strawberry cow, and I also want to make an among us character lol
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
@montecarlo

I have been crocheting for about... hmmm...6 or 7 years...? Only seriously in the past 3 or 4 years though. Thank you so much! I love helping people, and I wished someone had done this for me when I was first learning, so I am doing it for others. 😊