Wanna learn to crochet? 😄 page 7
jonefernii
Bracelet King
jonefernii
3 years, 2 months ago by jonefernii
OMG I'm so sad I arrived late to this post 😭 😭 😭 😭 I've always wanted to learn how to crochet 🙁 any suggestions on how to start?
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
3 years, 2 months ago by fuzzyfox
@jonefernii It's not to late! You can look around and read some of the beginner questions asked and answered, and there are some links that ought to help. I am looking for the best beginner videos so those will be posted here as well. 😊

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
jonefernii
Bracelet King
jonefernii
3 years, 2 months ago by jonefernii
Thank you so much 😊 😊 😊 😊 I'll do it ❤️
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
@ jonefernii @donuts98 @09_blehh_2 @saviawsome @AppleBunny @ClydeKitty @adiba @BeadGirl16 @adelaide0f @maggievsco @2006_Mandy
@Elwen @N_sidhu12 @Clairaland @star_girl @JuhJuh @tBlue @FearKnot @mz_corgi @Snowy123 @hannahab12 @sara24 @Godluvsu

New post out! Q&A with helpful tips and answers to common questions 😊

https://theinfiknitfox.wixsite.com/website-1/post/for-my-beginner-crocheters-q-a

If you have any questions feel free to ask! And as always, if there is anything you want to see a tutorial on or a post about, just let me know! 😄
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
@jonefernii ~
sara24
Bracelet King
sara24
3 years, 2 months ago by sara24
thanks
Stitchlove
Bracelet King
Stitchlove
3 years, 2 months ago by Stitchlove
I’m interested but don’t know how to get started
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
@Stitchlove

Hi and welcome!!! If you'd like to, scroll through these pages and find answered questions, plus links to my blog posts about the basics, and feel free to ask any questions of your own! 😄
kmmorell
Bracelet King
kmmorell
3 years, 2 months ago by kmmorell
@ClydeKitty an amigurumi is like a stuffed animal, but crocheted or knitted.

I've made a little octopus but miscounted so he has 7 legs! I love him 🎉
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
@jonefernii @donuts98 @09_blehh_2 @saviawsome @AppleBunny @ClydeKitty @adiba @BeadGirl16 @adelaide0f @maggievsco @2006_Mandy
@Elwen @N_sidhu12 @Clairaland @star_girl @JuhJuh @tBlue @FearKnot @mz_corgi @Snowy123 @hannahab12 @sara24 @Godluvsu

Hi! Since I have been really busy I decided to to a weekly/bi-weekly pattern post, telling you about some easy, fun patterns to make!

this weeks pattern was found by @buddyboo13 😊

Octopus

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mWx_fXVErXU

Enjoy! 🎉
JuhJuh
Bracelet King
JuhJuh
3 years, 2 months ago by JuhJuh
Thanks!! I've also been looking at some tutorials on different stitches for crocheting, and I learned how to do the wheatsheaf stitch (from Hooked by Robin)
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
@jonefernii @donuts98 @09_blehh_2 @saviawsome @AppleBunny @ClydeKitty @adiba @BeadGirl16 @adelaide0f @maggievsco @2006_Mandy

Got a new blog post out everyone!

https://theinfiknitfox.wixsite.com/website-1/post/my-friend-s-creations-pt-1

Hope you enjoy 😊
KingOfKnot
Advanced
KingOfKnot
3 years, 2 months ago by KingOfKnot
The YouTube channel Ashley Fun time has some good videos on crocheting and how to make certain things
-marley-
Bracelet King
-marley-
3 years, 1 month ago by -marley-
I want to.. learn how. I have everything to do it and my mother does, but I want to learn and I’m too awkward to ask herr.. yes that’s why. Hi Marie!
scarhead12
Bracelet King
scarhead12
3 years, 1 month ago by scarhead12
Hey! I can kinda crochet I like to use thick yarn it's more comfy for me I use bernat's blanket yarn is there anything you recommend I make with it?
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 1 month ago by Elise64
hi! i really want to start my first crochet project but idk if I am ready yet and i dont know what i should make. i only learned the slip knot and the chain stitch. i don't know what else I am supposed to learn before i start my first project. i think i might just learn how to make a coaster or this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npIsh-o9AM0
Brooke1683
Bracelet King
Brooke1683
3 years, 1 month ago by Brooke1683
Omg I learned how to crochet like 2 months ago by my 90year old great grandmother and I have never stopped