Wanna learn to crochet? 😄 page 5
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
3 years, 6 months ago by stewon6969
I don't know how to crochet but I would really love to learn! I have all of the yarn but I need to know how. And all of the tutorials that I have watched are useless! HELP PLEASE!
Thank you! Happy knotting and crocheting!
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
3 years, 6 months ago by fuzzyfox
@stewon6969

Well I will certainly try the best I can! what are you having trouble with? I have tutorials that have the simple basics if you would like to check them out. Some other people have found them helpful. 😊

The basics Pt. 1

https://theinfiknitfox.wixsite.com/website-1/post/crochet-the-basics-pt-1

The basics Pt. 2

https://theinfiknitfox.wixsite.com/website-1/post/crochet-the-basics-pt-2

Stitch markers

https://theinfiknitfox.wixsite.com/website-1/post/you-use-that-for-a-stitch-marker

If there is anything you are having problems with, or anything you want me to show more in depth, I will try my best. Feel free to ask any questions at anytime 😊
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
3 years, 6 months ago by stewon6969
Ok! I will watch these and thank you so much! This is so kind of you to help me! I will tel, you if I need further advice! For now, thank you!
hannahab12
Bracelet King
hannahab12
3 years, 6 months ago by hannahab12
I get confused where to place my hook 😂
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
3 years, 6 months ago by fuzzyfox
@hannahab12

If you could give me some examples I can try to help you! I have that very same problem when I was learning, only I didn't have anyone to help me, so I had to figure it out the hard way 😂
hannahab12
Bracelet King
hannahab12
3 years, 6 months ago by hannahab12
@fuzzyfox I originally started learning using the uk terminology. So for example for a 'half double' that is a half triple in the UK but either way I don't really understand where in the stitch to put the hook because it looks like there are different loops. I also get confused when ive nearly finished the row because it all look different to me. I'm sorry if I sound dumb which I probably do but I just can't get my head around what most people consider simple. 😂 🙂 Thanks! 😊
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
3 years, 5 months ago by fuzzyfox
@hannahab12

For all stitches (normal, not like working in holes or color changing) The loops you stick your hook in is the one on the top that looks like a V, close to the hook. Does that make any sense? And no! You don't sound dumb! That must be confusing! 😄 If that didn't make sense I'll try to explain it again! 😄
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
@Ldatcodylv
@sara24

Here is the forum with all the information! There are tips and hints, and link on here you might wanna check out. If you have any questions feel free to ask! 😄
sara24
Bracelet King
sara24
3 years, 5 months ago by sara24
hii ya i took a look at your blog and it was really helpful
I just finished crocheting a coaster and now I'm going to crochet a beanie
can't weight to start new projects!
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
@sara24 that is great! Crocheting is so fun, isn't it! Again, if you have questions, feel free to ask! 😊 Happy crafting!
Godluvsu
Bracelet King
Godluvsu
3 years, 5 months ago by Godluvsu
Oooh love this. I have always wanted to know how.
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
@Godluvsu

Hey and welcome! There are links, and tips, all through this forum, so you can scroll through it and see what might help you. If you have ANY questions, feel free to ask! 😄
Godluvsu
Bracelet King
Godluvsu
3 years, 5 months ago by Godluvsu
ok so I have a few(random) questions.

what is your favorite thing you have crocheted
and will you make a tutorial on how to do a scruchy? not sure if that is super basic...but whatever 🙈
sidrq7
Bracelet King
sidrq7
3 years, 4 months ago by sidrq7
Heyyy , I also learnt crochet last month. And can u pls make this a new topic , cuz this ones pretty full
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
3 years, 4 months ago by fuzzyfox
@sidrq7

I guess I haven't thought about it.... maybe I should. I will chew on it. The only reason I wouldn't want to make another is because this has a bunch of questions and answers, and links. 🤔 Glad you have started! Crocheting is so fun once you get the hang of it! 😄
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
@Godluvsu

Hey! My favorite thing that I have made... hmm.... probably the koala I crocheted. But I don't know, I love you many of the things I make! 😄 Also! I already have a scrunchie tutorial going! IT's such an easy pattern and can be made with almost any yarn! I have a bunch of things on the brink of being posted, as soon as I do I will tag everyone so they can check it out! 😄
tBlue
Bracelet King
tBlue
3 years, 4 months ago by tBlue
i’d love to learn how
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
@tBlue

Well then welcome! Here are some links to picture tutorials that might help you! If you have ANY questions please ask me, and if there is anything you'd like me to do a tutorial on, let me know! 😊

How to crochet pt. 1

https://theinfiknitfox.wixsite.com/website-1/post/crochet-the-basics-pt-1

How to crochet pt.2

https://theinfiknitfox.wixsite.com/website-1/post/crochet-the-basics-pt-2

About stitch markers

https://theinfiknitfox.wixsite.com/website-1/post/you-use-that-for-a-stitch-marker

😄 😄 😄 😄
JuhJuh
Bracelet King
JuhJuh
3 years, 4 months ago by JuhJuh
hey! are there any tutorials on how to crochet in a circle? i'm trying to work on that rn 😊
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
@JuhJuh

Hi! There are lots of tutorials out there on how to make a magic circle, or "crocheting in a circle". I don't have any as of yet, but it really isn't hard! Another way of doing it is chain 2, and then crochet into the first chain you made, however many times the pattern calls for it (usually 6 or 8). You can do this method anytime it says to magic circle.

If this didn't make sense, or you need some more help, be sure to let me know. 😉 👍