Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years ago by oceanknot
@fia123 no problem!
hope642
Bracelet King
hope642
3 years ago by hope642
Hi everyone! I was wondering if after time your ranking can go down or will it always stay the same and only go up when you qualify for an advance?
Lou_22
Bracelet King
Lou_22
3 years ago by Lou_22
@hope642 hello, no your ranking will not go down. When you get a rank, it’ll stay the same until you rank up.🙂
hope642
Bracelet King
hope642
3 years ago by hope642
@Lou_22 ok, thank you so much!
Lou_22
Bracelet King
Lou_22
3 years ago by Lou_22
@hope264 No problem!
Lou_22
Bracelet King
Lou_22
3 years ago by Lou_22
@hope624 🙂
Lou_22
Bracelet King
Lou_22
3 years ago by Lou_22
@hope642 no problem! I kept getting your username wrong in previous posts. Sorry! 🙂
hope642
Bracelet King
hope642
3 years ago by hope642
@Lou_22 You're totally fine 😄
DrapeauL
Advanced
DrapeauL
3 years ago by DrapeauL
What’s a 1212 pattern
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years ago by halokiwi
@DrapeauL a 1212 pattern is a normal pattern with only or mainly fb and bf knots.
ellie__
Advanced
ellie__
3 years ago by ellie__
Hi! So I’m new to making bracelets & I’ve made a few patterns already without much trouble. Thought I’d attempt an alpha and I noticed my forward and backwards knots are on a slight angle instead of being straight which ruins the pattern. Does anyone have any clue how that happens & how I can improve so my knots are straight (as in completely vertical). I hope someone has answers 🙏🏻
tiny_rose
Bracelet King
tiny_rose
3 years ago by tiny_rose
@ellie__
Hi! This also happens to my knots, but I have a solution! I use a ruler to push all my knots up in each row of an alpha.Not only does this help with the straightness, it helps the bracelet be stronger, and not let the pattern flop around as much. Hope this helps!
tiny_rose
Bracelet King
tiny_rose
3 years ago by tiny_rose
Also, I have a question: How do you join official challenges?
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years ago by halokiwi
@tiny_rose go to the challenge section, find an official challenge (they have "official" in the title), pick one of the patterns that are selected, make it and post a picture of the finished item to the pattern with the word "challenge" in the photo. The moderator who accepts your photo will also give you a reward. Rewards are the little numbers you can see on some people's profiles.
DrapeauL
Advanced
DrapeauL
2 years, 12 months ago by DrapeauL
i really want to bring some patterns to camp but we arent allowed any electronics, do you have any ideas so i can bring them to camp without using up all my printer ink 😂
Lou_22
Bracelet King
Lou_22
2 years, 12 months ago by Lou_22
@DrapeauL You can pick really short repeating patterns, like below

You can also make some starts at home, and then have a pattern you already know memorized. The chevron, or candystripe are good for those.

Hope this helps~anything else, let me know!
dragon17
Professional
dragon17
2 years, 12 months ago by dragon17
is braclet 36517 good for starting alphas?
Lou_22
Bracelet King
Lou_22
@dragon17 Yep! That would be a good one to start with, keep in mind that when you do your colour switches tug on the base string underneath the knot you made if it looks a bit wonky. Good luck! 🙂
DrapeauL
Advanced
DrapeauL
2 years, 12 months ago by DrapeauL
i don't know if this is just me but when i knot, my pinkies tend to cramp up 😂. anyone have any ideas or advice to combat that lol.
Lou_22
Bracelet King
Lou_22
@DrapeauL Try and keep your hands relaxed and stretch them when they start to hurt. Try only using your thumbs and index finger.