Bracelet King
Lou_22
3 years ago by Lou_22
Not a problem at all. 😀
mayarn
Bracelet King
mayarn
2 years, 11 months ago by mayarn
@Lou_22 Hey, do you know, what are some of the privileges that you get with each new ranking?
Thanks!
Jillthecat
Advanced
Jillthecat
2 years, 11 months ago by Jillthecat
Hi! What string to you guys get? I'm looking to buy balls of string but don't know where to start. I tried getting DMC pearl cotton because that's highly recommended but I don't think I fully understood the sizing. I got size 8 and it's a lot smaller than my other string. If anyone knows where I can get a lot of cheap string in different colors that would be great. Thank you!
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
2 years, 11 months ago by oceanknot
@mayarn the higher rank you are, the more variations you can submit per day. The highest amount is 10 variations per day (bracelet king)
AnnaHenke
Advanced
AnnaHenke
2 years, 11 months ago by AnnaHenke
i’m so stupid but how do u take a photo and submit it again
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
2 years, 11 months ago by halokiwi
@AnnaHenke you take a photo like you usually would using the camera of your phone. Then you go to the pattern you want to post the photo to. On the app there is button with a plus sign. On the website it says "add a photo". You click it, select the photo and submit it. Then it first has to be reviewed by a moderator before it gets uploaded to braceletbook.
Lou_22
Bracelet King
Lou_22
2 years, 11 months ago by Lou_22
@halokiwi @oceanknot thanks for helping out 🙂
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
no problem!
lozzy65
Advanced
lozzy65
2 years, 11 months ago by lozzy65
So if the pattern says 20 x 30 and that means the number of knots, how would I know what the piece will measure and how long to leave the vertical strings?
fia123
Advanced
fia123
2 years, 11 months ago by fia123
Hello, I am new to bracelet book and a was wondering if someone could tell me how to post a picture of my bracelet!
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
@lozzy65 unfortunately, there is no way to know how long the actual piece will measure. For your strings, if it’s an alpha, cut the base strings the length you want your bracelet to be and then leave a few inches for the ties. If you’ve made an alpha in the past, you can use the length of it to measure how long to cut the base strings
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
@fia123 if you’re on the website, click on the pattern you want to post a photo of and on the top right hand corner of the screen, there should be a button that says add photo. This is for the website, but if your on the app, I’ve heard there’s supposed to be a plus sign (I don’t have the app so I wouldn’t know). Once you’ve clicked the button or the plus sign, select a file from your device and hit submit. A moderator must review the photo before it can be put on the site, but this usually takes less than 24 hours
mango23
Professional
mango23
2 years, 11 months ago by mango23
How do I add key words with my paddern.
Lou_22
Bracelet King
Lou_22
2 years, 11 months ago by Lou_22
@mango23 hello, to add keywords, in the immediate section of your created pattern, for example "alpha", keep scrolling and you'll see a section that says "whitespace, seperated, keywords" that, is where you can put them 🙂
Laelerbug
Bracelet King
Laelerbug
2 years, 11 months ago by Laelerbug
how do you make a tutorial
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
@Laelerbug I’ve never submitted a tutorial before, but according to the FAQ, “ Adding tutorials to the site is possible, but the process is a little bit more difficult than adding all the other content. If you'd like to add one, you first have to prepare it in a word document or a pdf. It would be great if it follows the same structure that our current tutorials have. They're divided into steps, and each step can contain an image/video, title, and text. After all of this is done, and your tutorial is ready, just can send it to us via email. If you don't have our email address yet, please contact an admin to obtain it. Also please don't forget to mention your username, and how difficult you consider your tutorial to be. After receiving your tutorial, our moderators will take a look on it, and if everything's fine, it will be posted to the site.” I’m also pretty sure you can contact a mod for the email and they’ll most likely respond quicker
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
Also, @Lou_22, I’m sorry if I’m taking all of your questions. I’m just trying to help you out, but if you want to answer them, let me know
aaaahhh
Professional
aaaahhh
2 years, 11 months ago by aaaahhh
What are the different privileges that come with the ranks? I understand that you can rank up by using the website and submitting content, I just don't what exactly comes with each rank. Thank you!
fia123
Advanced
fia123
2 years, 11 months ago by fia123
@oceanknot Thank you! That really helped!