Questions you NEED answers to? Ask here!
Lou_22
Bracelet King
Lou_22
2 years, 12 months ago by Lou_22
Hey there! If you have any questions about making bracelets, I'm open to chat! Even though I'm not a bracelet king yet, trust me, I know a lot!

~~~~~~~~~~ASK BELOW~~~~~~~~~~~
EpiPen
Bracelet King
EpiPen
2 years, 11 months ago by EpiPen
Hi, could you explain challenges and how to participate? I'm a bit confused. Thank you 🙂
Lou_22
Bracelet King
Lou_22
2 years, 11 months ago by Lou_22
Yeah
Lou_22
Bracelet King
Lou_22
So for challenges, to participate you need to first find one. In order to do so, you must go to the challenge forum section and pick one out. Normally, challenges have specific rules that you will find in the particular forum. Find the pattern that you made, submit a photo with the challenge name in it. To add a word, you need an editor with a text format option. I use google slides, then I take a screen shot and save it to the device.
Lou_22
Bracelet King
Lou_22
Hope this helps!
Deer-Teeth
Bracelet King
Deer-Teeth
2 years, 11 months ago by Deer-Teeth
hey lou you need to tag others when you respond or else they wont see it, its not their forum so they wont get the notification 🙂 you need to put their @ for them to see it
Lou_22
Bracelet King
Lou_22
@Deer-Teeth Thank you! I forgot to do that. 😀
Lou_22
Bracelet King
Lou_22
@EpiPen Sorry! Forgot to tag you, the message is a few above. 😆
EpiPen
Bracelet King
EpiPen
Haha, thank you! Another question, (probably a dumb question), but how do I submit a photo in the challenge? Like do I just post it, or is there a specific spot where I need to add it? (Thank you again!)
Lou_22
Bracelet King
Lou_22
@EpiPen Yes! You need to add the photo in the pattern that you made, find the pattern, go to the + or add photo, and add it there.
EpiPen
Bracelet King
EpiPen
So, there isn't a specific spot where you post photos for challenges? You just let the person who made the challenge know which one it is?
Lou_22
Bracelet King
Lou_22
Yep! Normally they will also check for the photos in the pattern.
Lou_22
Bracelet King
Lou_22
@EpiPen
EpiPen
Bracelet King
EpiPen
Ok, thank you so very much for all the help! It makes much more sense now ❤️
Lou_22
Bracelet King
Lou_22
@EpiPen No problem at all.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
2 years, 11 months ago by halokiwi
@EpiPen

there are official challenges and user generated challenges.

By participating in official challenges you can earn rewards (the little numbers on people's profiles). To participate in an official challenge you need to post a photo of a finished item made from one of the challenge patterns. That photo needs to have the word "challenge" on it.

When participating in user generated challenges it's usually described what you need to do in the first post of the challenge. Usually you have to let the creator of the challenge know somehow once the photo of your bracelet is accepted (how should be described in the post, if not just ask them). Sometimes you also need to include specific text on the photo. It all depends on the challenge.
EpiPen
Bracelet King
EpiPen
@halokiwi

Thank you!
Lou_22
Bracelet King
Lou_22
@halokiwi haha thanks for covering it! I’m not the greatest explainer
Laelerbug
Bracelet King
Laelerbug
2 years, 11 months ago by Laelerbug
How do I make the start of my alphas neater? Also- how do I rank up?
Lou_22
Bracelet King
Lou_22
@Laelerbug Starting alphas can always be a bit of a struggle. To make them neater, I suggest taping off your strings and in the first row, pulling them up to the tape. That way you have a nice neat first row to go off of. Another way, is to make triangle ends. Masha knots has a tutorial on that.