Questions you NEED answers to? Ask here! page 2
Lou_22
Bracelet King
Lou_22
3 years ago by Lou_22
@Laelerbug In order to rank up, you need to post valuable information on the site. Like photos, videos, patterns, and tutorials. Helping out in the forums is also great. The site will automatically change the rank for you.
Cat-lady
Bracelet King
Cat-lady
3 years ago by Cat-lady
Hi! I don't know if this is really part of bracelets..... but do you have any tips on setting up the pictures?
Lou_22
Bracelet King
Lou_22
3 years ago by Lou_22
@Cat-lady Hi there! I do! I would find a nice textured background like wood or a piece of tile. I would add some aesthetics like some embroidery floss, a jewel or gem, try and keep the colours alike to the bracelet. Remember that you are showcasing the bracelet, not the aesthetics so don't go too overboard. I personally don't use anything too special but this is what I've seen some others do. 🙂
Cat-lady
Bracelet King
Cat-lady
3 years ago by Cat-lady
Ok thx! Sound good too me ❤️
Lou_22
Bracelet King
Lou_22
3 years ago by Lou_22
@Cat-lady Not a problem 🙂
howdoimake
Professional
howdoimake
3 years ago by howdoimake
Hey i have a question, how do you add a pattern to your loves?
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years ago by halokiwi
@howdoimake
On the website you go to the pattern you want to add and then click "love it!". I think on the app you can only add to-dos (I'm not entirely sure but I know only one is possible on the app).
di111
Advanced
di111
3 years ago by di111
is there a way to search up a certain pattern, without knowing the number?
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years ago by halokiwi
@di111 yes, go to "patterns" and select if you are searching for a normal, alpha or both and how many strings and colours you want and add keywords that describe the pattern.
lellow_fly
Advanced
lellow_fly
3 years ago by lellow_fly
I want to make an alpha bracelet, and the dimensions are 16x68. What are the units? is it lxw or wxl?? Help! 😢
lucass_
Bracelet King
lucass_
3 years ago by lucass_
@lellow_fly uh i’m not good with like the lxw stuff, but the 16 is how wide it is, and then 68 is the length.
lucass_
Bracelet King
lucass_
3 years ago by lucass_
@lellow_fly sorry, i kinda suck at like these things. i can’t remember things like that for some reason, i just need to put it my own words. it hard to explain.
lellow_fly
Advanced
lellow_fly
So @lucass_ do you know how long should I cut my base strings (I think that was my original question but i worded it weird lol)
lucass_
Bracelet King
lucass_
3 years ago by lucass_
@lellow_fly what kind of start are you doing? i would say about 10 inches to like 14 ish
lellow_fly
Advanced
lellow_fly
@lucass_ I'm doing a twisties start.
lucass_
Bracelet King
lucass_
3 years ago by lucass_
@lellow_fly yeah, i would say be safe and do like 12 inches/30 centimeters. maybe 14 inches like extra precaution. cutting base strings too short is a pain in the butt.
lellow_fly
Advanced
lellow_fly
@lucass_ It is! Thank you so much!
lucass_
Bracelet King
lucass_
3 years ago by lucass_
@lellow_fly yeah, glad i could help
Lou_22
Bracelet King
Lou_22
3 years ago by Lou_22
Hello! I’m sorry, I couldn’t get to all your questions today.
Lou_22
Bracelet King
Lou_22
3 years ago by Lou_22
@lucass_ and anyone else, is always welcome to help out. Thank you!!