🌱🌼 Grow Your Own Garden Challenge 🌷👩‍🌾 (round 3 // sign ups closed) page 4
gaily_gal
Bracelet King
gaily_gal
1 month, 4 weeks ago by gaily_gal
@AlmaLlama @leviOsa_09 @karalee98 @mags11 @fishyknots @Beeskin @adriels422 @EggMan @allibrace @humanonion @chunkypetr @hana-mana @J3ssica @Orchidstre @masi_g @SarhsKnots @zielony_sz @RK1234 @icklesoph @IloveLarry

hi everyone! sorry for the late update but here are the stats as of now!

I have photos from: @Orchidstre @hana-mana*3 @fishyknots @humanonion

I have patterns but no photos from: @Beeskin @adriels422 @AlmaLlama @J3ssica @allibrace @zielony_sz @EggMan @masi_g @humanonion @leviOsa_09

I still need patterns from: @karalee98 @mags11 @chunkypetr @SarhsKnots @RK1234 @icklesoph @IloveLarry

let me know if I made any mistakes with the info above! also the new deadline is now APRIL 9TH instead of the 4th for those who need a couple extra days to finish their creations (yes I know I extended it 5 days instead of the typical 3 for reasons that you can find early in this forum topic (I feel uncomfortable if I broadcast it to everyone lol). thanks everyone for their patience 🙂)

thank you and have a great rest of your day!!
allibrace
Bracelet King
allibrace
1 month, 4 weeks ago by allibrace
my photo of #40946 is up!
gaily_gal
Bracelet King
gaily_gal
@allibrace it looks so good!!
EggMan
Bracelet King
EggMan
1 month, 4 weeks ago by EggMan
My photo should be up in the next couple of days.
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
1 month, 4 weeks ago by Beeskin
I’ll try to finish asap! I still haven’t posted my pic of the last round’s bracelet but I’ll probably post it at the same time as this round’s bracelet
gaily_gal
Bracelet King
gaily_gal
@EggMan @Beeskin that’s great!
adriels422
Professional
adriels422
1 month, 4 weeks ago by adriels422
Picture is up for #128054.
masi_g
Bracelet King
masi_g
1 month, 4 weeks ago by masi_g
my photo was accepted
gaily_gal
Bracelet King
gaily_gal
@adriels422 @masi_g they both are so cute!
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
1 month, 3 weeks ago by AlmaLlama
I've finished but I'm gonna take a photo tomorrow because it's dark for me rn ☺︎
EggMan
Bracelet King
EggMan
1 month, 3 weeks ago by EggMan
Photo for #126643 accepted ^.^
gaily_gal
Bracelet King
gaily_gal
1 month, 3 weeks ago by gaily_gal
@AlmaLlama awesome! let me know when it’s up 😊

@EggMan it looks amazing!!
EggMan
Bracelet King
EggMan
1 month, 3 weeks ago by EggMan
Thank you :] It's a lot less good irl, because I am not great at maintaining consistent tension, and the brown thread is significantly thicker than the other ones, but it does look good, and a good pass under the steam iron does wonders to bracelets.

I am, though, incredibly proud of the base strings. I use crochet thread for base strings, and I get it white, as it's the easiest to find. For most bracelets it's fine, but for this one, with the somewhat muted colors, I felt that stark white would really interfere with the vibe. I am lucky enough to have fabric dyes at home, and using some orange, and just the tiniest bit of green, I got a color match that's extremely close to the base string I picked out. I am so, so, happy with how the string came out.
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
1 month, 3 weeks ago by AlmaLlama
My photo is up!
gaily_gal
Bracelet King
gaily_gal
@AlmaLlama it’s so pretty!!
humanonion
Bracelet King
humanonion
1 month, 3 weeks ago by humanonion
Photo is up for second pattern
gaily_gal
Bracelet King
gaily_gal
@humanonion it's really good!!
humanonion
Bracelet King
humanonion
1 month, 3 weeks ago by humanonion
Thanks 😊
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
1 month, 3 weeks ago by J3ssica
@gaily_gal I finished. Nobody will accept my photo. So.... I'm going to take more now. I'm so sorry for holding up ur challenge. But... I REALLY appreciate your patience, compassion n understanding. I must say, it's definitely worth the wait. It's REALLY pretty n I absolutely love it! I'm also looking forward to seeing what round 4 is. Lol
gaily_gal
Bracelet King
gaily_gal
@J3ssica that's great, excited to see the wallhanging! hope it gets accepted soon haha 😄