Bracelet King
humanonion
1 month, 3 weeks ago by humanonion
Could I also have an extension please
gaily_gal
Bracelet King
gaily_gal
1 month, 3 weeks ago by gaily_gal
@humanonion ofc! and yes I definitely will give you and everyone else an extension 😊
humanonion
Bracelet King
humanonion
1 month, 3 weeks ago by humanonion
Thanks!
hana-mana
Professional
hana-mana
1 month, 2 weeks ago by hana-mana
@gaily_gal when does this round end? Just out of curiosity because I finished mine early in the round and it feel like it’s been forever haha
humanonion
Bracelet King
humanonion
1 month, 2 weeks ago by humanonion
Could I make #49767 as a second pattern
humanonion
Bracelet King
humanonion
My photo is up for #147068
gaily_gal
Bracelet King
gaily_gal
1 month, 2 weeks ago by gaily_gal
@hana-mana technically it was supposed to end on thursday but I’m extending it 5 days until the 9th of April since some people need that extra time 😊

@humanonion it looks awesome! and yes you can do the second pattern (:
hana-mana
Professional
hana-mana
@gaily_gal ok but can I request something? Can you make the next extension only one day? I understand that people are busy but 2 weeks is a lot of time!
hana-mana
Professional
hana-mana
@gaily_gal also I don’t mean to sound rude or anything I’m just trying to suggest something that’s seems reasonable
gaily_gal
Bracelet King
gaily_gal
@hana-mana I completely get your situation and I do know that others who have finished have also been waiting patiently. yes, realistically, two weeks should be enough time, but considering only 4/20 people have submitted photos so far and one of the participant's thumb is in a bad state, I feel like only adding one day wouldn't make much of a difference. plus if I have to extend the deadline for one person, I have to extend it for everyone else so it's fair.

and I do know you're talking about the next round, but each round is pretty much the same. maybe if at least half the people finish on time next round, then I yes could potentially extend it to only one day (:
humanonion
Bracelet King
humanonion
Ok thanks
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
1 month, 2 weeks ago by AlmaLlama
I think I can finish by the 4th but maybe I will need a 1-2 days extension because I got a cold on Sunday...fortunately yesterday I was feeling better but I had to do schoolwork. only today I got on knotting a little bit, sorry! 😢 I'll try my best to finish as soon as possible!
leviOsa_09
Bracelet King
leviOsa_09
1 month, 2 weeks ago by leviOsa_09
so there’s 0 patterns of lettuce out there, and in trying to make my own, but i’ve found out that i’m not very good at making small alpha patterns! can i have an extension? i’m gonna try to get the pattern up soon so i can start it!
leviOsa_09
Bracelet King
leviOsa_09
1 month, 2 weeks ago by leviOsa_09
the pattern is up so i’ll start the keychain soon! sorry it took a bit to get accepted
adriels422
Professional
adriels422
1 month, 2 weeks ago by adriels422
I love your pattern. I just looked at it.
gaily_gal
Bracelet King
gaily_gal
@AlmaLlama aw hope you get well soon! and don’t worry, I already extended the due date to the 9th 😊

@leviOsa_09 I saw the pattern and it looks really good! excited to see your keychain!