Bracelet King
SusuKnots
2 years, 11 months ago by SusuKnots
@amwatson @beatlesall @fox618 @Layla22 @lilyvalley

It was really tough to pick the winners, but here are the results:

1st place: @Layla22!!

2nd place: @lilyvalley!!

And 3rd place: @amwatson!!

Congratulations to all the winners!! I loved your bookmarks and you finished it so fast! I will be rating all your patterns and putting your names in my bio tomorrow. And for the people who didn't win, you did a great job and your bookmarks were all so good! Sadly there could only be 3 winners but yours were amazing as well!!
Layla22
Bracelet King
Layla22
2 years, 11 months ago by Layla22
@SusuKnots OMGGGG THANK YOU!!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳 and congrats to all the other winners and everyone else!!!! You all made lovely LOVELY bookmarks!
fox618
Bracelet King
fox618
2 years, 11 months ago by fox618
This was really fun! 👍 ❤️
beatlesall
Bracelet King
beatlesall
2 years, 11 months ago by beatlesall
Thank you for the challenge 😇
lilyvalley
Bracelet King
lilyvalley
2 years, 11 months ago by lilyvalley
Thank you!!!! ❤️❤️ this was a fun challenge! I can’t wait to see what other challenges you come up with in the future!🙂
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
@lilyvalley You don't have any patterns for me to rate... Do you have any suggestions on something I could do as a prize for you instead of rating your patterns 5 stars?
lilyvalley
Bracelet King
lilyvalley
Hmmm would you like an alpha or normal pattern? (And you really don’t have to do this—I’m just happy I participated in your challenges because I was in a bit of a slump 🙂)
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
@lilyvalley if you could pick a normal pattern with 10-12 strings that would be great 😄
lilyvalley
Bracelet King
lilyvalley
How about #77827?
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
@lilyvalley Sure! It might take me a while to finish though, since I have to finish 4 different bracelets for challenges, 2 more for the other challenge, and this one 😂