Bracelet King
Layla22
3 years ago by Layla22
Hello I’ll join please with pattern 42929 😁❤️
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
3 years ago by SusuKnots
@Layla22 Okay great! Just keep in mind that your picture has to be accepted by April 30th so you have around a week to finish knotting it 🙂
Layla22
Bracelet King
Layla22
3 years ago by Layla22
@SusuKnots that’s a perfect amount of time! 😁🥰
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
3 years ago by SusuKnots
@Juliana_21 @lillian_08 @fox618 @amwatson @lilyvalley @beatlesall @CakeCup @BBYBIRD101 @Layla22

This is an update for the challenge. You have one week left for your photo to be accepted!!

Everybody who I have tagged above please answer this post and tell me if you are still in the challenge!! I need an update from everybody just so I can double check.

(@CakeCup I know you might not be doing this challenge but please give me an update on if you think you can finish in time or not 🙂)

People who have finished: @amwatson @beatlesall

People who haven't finished: @Juliana_21 @lillian_08 @fox618 @lilyvalley @BBYBIRD101 @Layla22
Layla22
Bracelet King
Layla22
3 years ago by Layla22
@SusuKnots I’m still in I’ll be getting started today 😁
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
3 years ago by SusuKnots
@Layla22 Thanks for the update!
Layla22
Bracelet King
Layla22
3 years ago by Layla22
@SusuKnots no problem 😌
lilyvalley
Bracelet King
lilyvalley
3 years ago by lilyvalley
I’m still in! 🙂
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
3 years ago by SusuKnots
@lilyvalley thanks for the update!
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years ago by CakeCup
I dont think i will be able to do it! I have two other projects i am working on. So sorry!
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
3 years ago by SusuKnots
@CakeCup That's okay! Thanks for letting me know 🙂
BBYBIRD101
Bracelet King
BBYBIRD101
3 years ago by BBYBIRD101
I’m sorry but I’m not sure if u will be able to finish on time if I some how finish before the deadline I will let u know!
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
3 years ago by SusuKnots
@BBYBIRD101 thanks for the update!
fox618
Bracelet King
fox618
3 years ago by fox618
Is the Ascendance series good? What age do you think it's for? I want to read it. I'm submitting the photo! (again)
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
3 years ago by SusuKnots
@fox618 Great! I can't wait to see the picture!

The Ascendance Series is like YA fiction, it's based sort of in the 13-1400s but it isn't like historical fiction, you should DEFINITELY read it if you haven't! It starts when this orphan named Sage stole a roast from a butcher and is running away with it and the butcher is running after him, he gets back to the orphanage and somebody saves him from the butcher (who has an axe by the way) and then it turns out that the person was a nobleman's servant person and that there's this nobleman named Bevin Conner that wants to buy him. He finds out that Bevin Conner is getting orphans that all look similar to him and he doesn't know why, until he finds out Bevin Conner's EPIC PLOT that I won't tell you because I don't want to spoil the story. (That sounds weird and you might not like it but you should definitely try it!!!)
fox618
Bracelet King
fox618
3 years ago by fox618
I'll read it. I submitted a photo but it was too small..again
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
3 years ago by SusuKnots
@fox618 Yay! I hope you like it! And I hope your picture gets accepted soon 🙂
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
3 years ago by SusuKnots
An update on the challenge. Please REPLY to this (unless you're in the "finished" category) and give me an update since there are three days left in the challenge and I might have to extend the deadline if people can't make it.

People who are finished: @amwatson @beatlesall

People who aren't finished (please give me an update!): @Juliana_21 @lillian_08 @lilyvalley @CakeCup @BBYBIRD101 @Layla22 @fox618 (@fox618 you don't have to give me an update because you already did)

Since only two people have finished I can give everybody one or two more weeks to finish, but please tell me you want the deadline extended and if it should be one or two weeks. Thanks!
Layla22
Bracelet King
Layla22
3 years ago by Layla22
@SusuKnots I am almost done I should be done tomorrow or so. I would definitely be done in one week but whatever works for everyone else 🥰
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
3 years ago by SusuKnots
@Layla22 Okay great! I can't wait to see it 😄