Bookmark Challenge! page 4
lilyvalley
Bracelet King
lilyvalley
3 years ago by lilyvalley
Honestly, I would love another week to get it done, but I can probably finish it up by tomorrow. I’m sorry for the late reply! It’s been a hectic week :/
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
3 years ago by SusuKnots
@amwatson @beatlesall @Juliana_21 @lillian_08 @fox618 @lilyvalley @BBYBIRD101 @Layla22

It looks like most people want an extension to the deadline, so now the deadline will be May 7th. Sorry for the inconvenience for the people who have finished!
beatlesall
Bracelet King
beatlesall
3 years ago by beatlesall
No problem at all! Bookmarks are a lot of work (this was my first one an I won't do another one in the near future I think 😂) and school or work is also tough, why not give an extention. I think, the participants even want to stay in, unless they would quited, so I'm pretty fine with this. So it's more competitive and I love seeing others creations... sorry for this long post anyway 😂
fox618
Bracelet King
fox618
3 years ago by fox618
Sorry if it's taking a long time, I've already submitted 5 times...
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
3 years ago by SusuKnots
@fox618 I saw that your photo got accepted! Great job!
fox618
Bracelet King
fox618
3 years ago by fox618
Thank you! 👍
lilyvalley
Bracelet King
lilyvalley
3 years ago by lilyvalley
My photo was accepted! 🙂
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
3 years ago by SusuKnots
@lilyvalley That looks great! Good job!
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
3 years ago by SusuKnots
@amwatson @beatlesall @Juliana_21 @lillian_08 @fox618 @lilyvalley @BBYBIRD101 @Layla22

This is the final update for the challenge (well except for when we announce the winners of course 😂) The deadline for your pictures to get accepted is tomorrow, so I suggest you submit the picture today! Good luck!

People who have finished: @amwatson @beatlesall @fox618

People who aren’t finished: @Juliana_21 @lillian_08 @lilyvalley @BBYBIRD101 @Layla22
Layla22
Bracelet King
Layla22
3 years ago by Layla22
@SusuKnots I am finished 😊
Layla22
Bracelet King
Layla22
3 years ago by Layla22
And my photo had been approved about a week ago sorry forgot to tell you
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
3 years ago by SusuKnots
@Layla22 Oh okay! It looks great, good job!
Layla22
Bracelet King
Layla22
3 years ago by Layla22
@SusuKnots thank you
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
3 years ago by SusuKnots

I just realized that I had forgotten to move a few people to the finished category, so here's the fixed version:

People who have finished: @amwatson @beatlesall @fox618 @Layla22 @lilyvalley

People who aren’t finished: @Juliana_21 @lillian_08 @BBYBIRD101
Juliana_21
Professional
Juliana_21
3 years ago by Juliana_21
hi! i am sooooo sorry but i have to drop out. i tried my hardest to finish it in time but schools been super stressfull and ive had a lot of school work. transitionning from elementry when my home work was reading books to junior high where my home work is like 3 essays,its been kinda hard.and i know its nothing compaired to high school but it was a big change for me 😂 im so so sooo sorry ;(
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
3 years ago by SusuKnots
@Juliana_21 Okay! Thanks for letting me know 🙂 good luck with your schoolwork
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
3 years ago by SusuKnots
Okay, the challenge is now over and the deadline for your photos to get accepted has passed! Thank you very much to everybody who has joined, but I will now pick the winners from the people whose photos have been accepted as of now, which are @amwatson @beatlesall @fox618 @Layla22 and @lilyvalley

The results will be out in around an hour! However they were all great and it will be really hard to pick.

Here are the prizes in case anybody forgot!

1st place: I rate all of your patterns 5 stars (or if you have more than 20, I'll just rate 20 of your patterns 5 stars), and you get a friend request from me and a shout out in my bio for a month

2nd place: I rate 10 of your patterns 5 stars and you get a friend request and a shout out in my bio for a month

3rd place: I rate 5 of your patterns 5 stars and you get a friend request.
Layla22
Bracelet King
Layla22
3 years ago by Layla22
@SusuKnots sweet can’t wait to see who wins! Good luck everyone!!!!
abbey10
Bracelet King
abbey10
3 years ago by abbey10
Can I join with #52855 ? I know the deadline is tomorrow, but I can get it done in time if I’m still allowed to join🙂
abbey10
Bracelet King
abbey10
3 years ago by abbey10
Oh wait never mind the challenge is over😂