Bracelet King
chloe_f_a
2 years, 12 months ago by chloe_f_a
@riley_fxX I’d go with a menstrual cup if I were you
spleevy
Bracelet King
spleevy
2 years, 11 months ago by spleevy
super weird but I feel exercising helps on my period😬😬 not like HIIT workouts but like just flexibility stretching. it helps w cramps too. also animals are go good on your period. so if you have a dog or guinea pigs or like a lizard or something LOL just talk to it or pet it. whatever comforts you 😊😊😊😊😊
twiggytape
Skiller
twiggytape
2 years, 11 months ago by twiggytape
GUYS MY PERIOD CAME A WEEK EARLY HELP ME IM DYING AND I HAVE TO ASK MY MOM FOR MORE PADS FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER IM NERVOUSSSSSS I KNOW ITS NORMAL BUT IM STILL SCAREDDD
llama1013
Bracelet King
llama1013
2 years, 11 months ago by llama1013
@twiggytape you’ll be okay! you got this! just ask and it’ll be over, it’s alright (: as for it being early, I do know that stress can mess with your cycle, so if you’ve been feeling more stressed lately that might be it. also, if it’s only been two years or less since you got your first one, it’s super normal for it to be a little off. but if you’re worried it’s something more then you can ask your mom about checking with a doctor. it’s completely normal and nothing to be ashamed about, although being nervous is perfectly okay. you’ve got this!!
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
2 years, 11 months ago by GenMalucci
@twiggytape it’s totally normal, just go for it and act normal. The weirder you make it the more uncomfortable everyone will feel
twiggytape
Skiller
twiggytape
2 years, 11 months ago by twiggytape
@llama1013 I did itttttt I just went up to her and complained about not wanting to do P.E. until she guessed that it was because my period now im staying home from school. 😊 😊 😂 I'm going online today
Laelerbug
Bracelet King
Laelerbug
2 years, 11 months ago by Laelerbug
I still don't have mine and i feel so behind heellpp me my fellow late bloomers how do you do it!
Elwen
Bracelet King
Elwen
2 years, 11 months ago by Elwen
@Laelerbug DON'T SAY THAT. I got mine when I was 11 and it is the literal worst thing ever you bleed and get cramps periods are awful you do not want it
llama1013
Bracelet King
llama1013
@twiggytape yay that’s awesome!
llama1013
Bracelet King
llama1013
@Laelerbug yes I agree with @Elwen I also got mine at 11 and it isn’t fun. I understand being a late bloomer (I was late in other aspects, weirdly enough) and I understand feeling left out, but one day you’re gonna be glad you didn’t get it early. enjoy not worrying about it while you can and let your body work on its own time. you’ll be okay (:
llama1013
Bracelet King
llama1013
@Laelerbug also not having it at 13 is completely normal. the common age to get it is anywhere between 9-15. my friend didn’t get hers until 15, so you’re definitely not alone