Skiller
twiggytape
3 years ago by twiggytape
help me ughhhhhhhh girls what do u dooooo
fnafislife
Professional
fnafislife
3 years ago by fnafislife
I LAY IN MY BED AND CRY AND SCREAM AT MY BROTHER WAITING TO ASK MY MOM IF I CAN GET A MOOD OCTOPUS
twiggytape
Skiller
twiggytape
@fnafislife what do I do about PE 😂 I have to run around in a hecka itchy pad 😭
fnafislife
Professional
fnafislife
3 years ago by fnafislife
I usually make sure it'll stop and that it's comfortable... I go to the bathroom every so often 😂
twiggytape
Skiller
twiggytape
@fnafislife ok that sounds a little better lol I might also complain to my friends 😂
llama1013
Bracelet King
llama1013
3 years ago by llama1013
if it bothers you when running, maybe try a different brand. the very first kind my mom got for me was bad compared to others. I find that more natural-ish ones are better. the brand I currently prefer is called L. (with the period after, lol) and they're pretty good, rarely itchy or bothersome. or, if you're willing to, I definitely recommend trying tampons. I mostly use them instead, and only use pads at night. I’ve also heard menstrual cups are good too but I personally haven't tried one yet
MoonShad0w
Skiller
MoonShad0w
3 years ago by MoonShad0w
@fnafislife "WAITING TO ASK MY MOM IF I CAN GET A MOOD OCTOPUS" we love that 😂

@twiggytape switch to tampons. they make life easier when exercising
workmanha
Bracelet King
workmanha
3 years ago by workmanha
I just think of it this way:
Just a few days and then I am done with it for the next month! lol I know it is lame but it gets me through it.
lovingirl9
Bracelet King
lovingirl9
3 years ago by lovingirl9
Ugh yea I hate PE during my period! I usually just check on my pads and now and then. Plus I try not to run that much
twiggytape
Skiller
twiggytape
thx to everybody who replied 😉 😊
Hk14
Bracelet King
Hk14
3 years ago by Hk14
yeah pe definitely sucks lol I don’t really have any advice for that but for cramps I would definitely recommend getting a heating pad especially if you are having trouble sleeping because of them it helps so much (at least for me)
Firecorn
Bracelet King
Firecorn
3 years ago by Firecorn
Oh no, I am showing signs of possibly getting my first one soon 😬😢😭 *cries in despair* btw, if you crochet there are a bunch of free mood octo patterns!
Eeshakabob
Bracelet King
Eeshakabob
3 years ago by Eeshakabob
For me, tampons are scary 🙁
Maky_Wacky
Bracelet King
Maky_Wacky
3 years ago by Maky_Wacky
I have only had 1 period, and it was so weird. I didn’t have any bad cramps tho, but it’ll probably start getting worst and worst everytime. It was really awkward because after I first got mine my mom came and told a lot of people. 😭🙄🤦‍♀️
twiggytape
Skiller
twiggytape
@Firecorn oof that sucks. yea, I crochet I might make a mood octopus but idk
minutcraft
Bracelet King
minutcraft
3 years ago by minutcraft
Use a hot water bottle or even just keep a bag/cushion/toy against your abdomen when you’re sitting around. If you’re lying in bed, even a pillow over your abs can warm up nicely after a while. The warmth helps with most minor/normal cramps. You can also consider drinking warm water instead of room temperature or cold water when rehydrating; helps keep your insides warm and gives you a sufficient excuse to visit the washroom every now and then (if you drink a lot of it).
minutcraft
Bracelet King
minutcraft
i’d also advise to generally avoid consuming cold foods/drinks/desserts at least during the first two to three days of your period. Somehow, eating cold things then can make cramps worse for some people.
minutcraft
Bracelet King
minutcraft
Oh yes: for period pad users: some brands have ‘sports’ varieties which are suppose to help minimise leaks while your being active. You can consider getting those just for days you have PE/sports.
awesomelgk
Bracelet King
awesomelgk
3 years ago by awesomelgk
How did you know when you were about to get it? Idk if I am close or not
ChaosZone
Bracelet King
ChaosZone
3 years ago by ChaosZone
@awesomelgk like first time or monthly?