Encouragement!
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
2 years, 9 months ago by fuzzyfox
Heyo BB peeps! 😘

I've been feeling very discouraged and alone lately. It's such an awful feeling, thinking that no one cares, and you could disappear and no one would miss you. But then I kinda realized I'm not alone in my pain... and that other people need help too. It's not just about me, in this life. We may feel tired and unwanted and totally alone...

But it's really not true- You are the only you on this earth with 7.674 billion + people, you are the only you with your smile, laugh, and spirit.

We are all so special and unique. Everyone goes through rough patches. Some of them are worse than others, but they are all valid. Don't let your brain trick you into thinking life isn't worth it. You may be the only thing keeping someone else's mental health together. You may be the only sunshine in your mom/dad/sibling/friend's stressed out lives.
YOU.ARE.AMAZING. YOU.ARE.LOVED. You can make a difference by breaking the chain of despair and rising above the pain! If one can do it, it encourages others that they might be able to escape the pattern of depression too. Don't just live for you, live for others as well! Show love by not just dwelling on your own problems, but looking for places to help others!

BE A DANDELION. They never give up! You can poison them, rip out their roots, burn the ground where they are, but they come back, a bright yellow flower growing where nothing else dares to grow. They are considered a weed... yeah... but I think we can all learn a lesson from them, man labeling them as a nuisance or not. They always rise above the odds. I personally like them. Resilient little bursts of hope and sunshine. (If you agree, put a "#be a dandelion" in you bio and show all the kindness you can, here and in real life, everyday- hope can spread like a wildfire if you let it! )

YOU ARE NOT ALONE. YOU ARE NEVER ALONE. I believe this because of my belief in God, and the awareness that there are others struggling too. But I also believe it because it's the truth! None of us are alone, there are always others if you just look!

Be kind to the outcasts, you could find a wonderful friend in them. Be kind to the lonely ones that don't fit in. Whatever you plant will grow.

Don't let a misunderstanding get between you and a friend or a parent- things can change in the blink of an eye. Car wrecks, accidents... always make it right, and don't ever take those you love for granted.

LOOK AT YOU. STUNNING. GORGEOUS. AMAZING. UNIQUE. SPECIAL. *YOU*! ❤️

Looks alone aren't what matter though- don't judge others or yourself for what the mirror and eyes say! Imagine if we were all blind- looks wouldn't matter, only the heart would! Don't look down on yourself for not matching today's standards for how you "should" look. I'm not saying don't take care of yourself. Love yourself enough to make sure you are healthy and being taken care of. You are worth that! You are worth so much more than you could ever know.
Please, please- find something about yourself every day that you like. Every day. Force it, if you have to. Search for the good, not for the bad, and I promise, you will find it! You might have amazing eyes, and comical smile/laugh that makes people smile and laugh too. Don't go by today's beauty standards. Make your own! Maybe your nail grow in really quickly and are long and sturdy. Maybe you have long eyelashes. Maybe you are just amazing, every single thing about you. Maybe you can't see it now, but others can, and you will too, in a self-loving way, if you stop looking down on yourself and start loving who you are no matter what.

You are talented, whether you can do "cool" things or not. You are YOU! That is enough, ok? ❤️ If you do have skills, don't look down on them. Appreciate them, or strive to be better. STOP BELITTLING YOURSELF! Just cause you aren't as good as "them" or whoever, does not mean you are not talented or good at all.

If you are gonna make fun of something you made/did, do it in a way that doesn't tear yourself down. If you drew a picture, present it as the new Mona Lisa, not trash. It makes others laugh and maybe even feel better about their own projects, and lifts you up instead of pummels you into the ground. You don't deserve that, no matter what you think.

Don't let people mistreat you. We deserve respect! 😎 If they do, block out them lies, deary. You don't deserve to be told lies, or told you aren't enough when you are trying your best. Stop listening- You got this! 👍 🎉

If you ever need encouragement or advice, about anything big or small, I am here. I don't care if we don't agree on religion or politics. Put that aside, for once. Leave it where it belongs. This is about us as people, and to make sure that those that struggle know they have a hand to help them up when they need it most.

YOU ARE ALL AMAZING AND WONDERFUL AND SMART AND STUNNING. SENDING LOTSA LOVEE MY LOVE WORTHY PEEPS! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
2 years, 9 months ago by GenMalucci
This was definitely needed and appreciated
Rowsitt
Bracelet King
Rowsitt
2 years, 9 months ago by Rowsitt
love it. this is great. ig adding on, i saw this thing that was like if 99% of people found u unattractive 75,000,000 people would still find u attractive. thanks for this, this was great.
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
Each one of you were the inspiration for this, plus many more! (it would take forever to tag everyone who has been kind to me on here)
Thank you so much to each of you for being you. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

@LaylaH101 Especially, for helping me when "my roller coaster broke down on the decline" lol ❤️

@-Nobody- You ARE beautiful young lady!

@kmmorell teehee! ❤️

@Sun_String YER SO STINKIN SWEETTTT ARRGGG ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

@alissaruth Heyyyy! Love yooou!
Etown
Bracelet King
Etown
2 years, 9 months ago by Etown
This is so nice ❤️🥺 I really needed this, especially recently. Thank you!
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
@Rowsitt Oooh thank you for saying that. That is such a good point!

@GenMalucci

@Etown

❤️ You are all so nice! You've always been kind and funny. I don't know you very well, @Rowsitt, but I am sure you are too! ❤️

If anyone else has anything encouraging to say, by all means, say it! 😊
Rowsitt
Bracelet King
Rowsitt
2 years, 9 months ago by Rowsitt
my friends would say otherwise but i’m glad u think so lol
crafter83
Bracelet King
crafter83
2 years, 9 months ago by crafter83
I relate all to well to the dandelion.

@akanel you should look at this
LaylaH101
Bracelet King
LaylaH101
2 years, 9 months ago by LaylaH101
❤️ ❤️ ❤️
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
2 years, 9 months ago by GenMalucci
If you need more encouragement, check my bio
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
I hope you have a great day, to everyone reading this ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Lavender7
Bracelet King
Lavender7
2 years, 9 months ago by Lavender7
Wow this is great. I ah e been very feeling alone these days. I have been meeting new ppl every day but they just aren’t @Thunder344. I miss her with all my heart. I do I have meet rely nice ppl and I would love to be there friends but, when I seee them all I can think abt is how they aren’t thunder, maybe it’s me who is holding my self back idk .
Thunder344
Professional
Thunder344
2 years, 9 months ago by Thunder344
@Lavender7 ❤️ I miss you so much. I feel like we are worlds away. Anywhere whenever, apart but still together, I know I'm not alone. Make sure I'm not holding you back from making new friends. ❤️ ❤️
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
Wow! So many views! I hope you all read what I had to say and actually believed it, because it IS true! Look at you- aMaziNggggg! Rock on, bestie! 🎉 ❤️
Godluvsu
Bracelet King
Godluvsu
2 years, 9 months ago by Godluvsu
This means a lot. tysm💜
mills23
Professional
mills23
2 years, 9 months ago by mills23
Remember that we are all in the same storm, just all in different boats!
loopAloop
Bracelet King
loopAloop
2 years, 9 months ago by loopAloop
Thanks SOOOOO much fuzzyfox I hope you're doing ok!!!!
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
@loopAloop Awww hehe thank yoouuuu ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
2 years, 4 months ago by fuzzyfox
I wrote this 5 months ago, but it's still just as true today. I wanted to bring it back up in the feed.

If any of you need to talk, vent, or rant, I'm here for you, and so are others. Sometimes it helps to just... get things out.

Remember, YOU are enough. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
loopAloop
Bracelet King
loopAloop
2 years, 4 months ago by loopAloop
Thanks for bringing this back! I love it so much!!!