Encouragement! page 2
ArtsyAnna
Bracelet King
ArtsyAnna
2 years, 4 months ago by ArtsyAnna
@fuzzyfox Thanks for posting this! It is really helpful. And I would like to say it to you. You are AMAZING you are LOVED! BE A DANDELION! Go and read what you wrote and believe it about yourself! If you ever need to talk to someone I am here as well as others!
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
2 years, 4 months ago by fuzzyfox
@ArtsyAnna

Thank you so much! I just re-read it today and made sure I was listening to myself. It's so much easier to tell someone they'll be ok than to believe it yourself, yk? 😂 🙈
But I am taking it seriously. Life is such a gift and I don't want to waste it any more of it. ❤️😊
Same goes back to you! Again, thank you for writing this, it means a lot. ❤️ 😄 ❤️
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." Arthur Ashe.

"Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come." -Unknown

🎉 ❤️ 🎉 ❤️ 🎉 ❤️ 🎉

We're stars, and we're beautiful! 😎
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
YOU'VE GOT THIS. WHATEVER MOUNTAIN YOU THINK YOU CAN'T CLIMBE, YOU CAN. WHATEVER RIVER YOU THINK YOU CAN'T CROSS, YOU CAN. YOU ARE AMAZING AND SMART AND TALENTED. YOU ARE STRONGER THAN YOU KNOW. TAKE COURAGE AND TACKLE ADVERSITY FIRST, BEFORE IT EVEN GETS A CHANCE TO TACKLE YOU! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I BELIEVE IN YOOOUUUUUUU 🎉 🎉 🎉 🎉 🎉
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
1 year, 12 months ago by fuzzyfox
Idk who needs this rn but I'm bringing it back to the surface 😌✌ ❤️
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
1 month, 4 weeks ago by fuzzyfox
TWO YEARS LATER, and the message is still the same! Keep going guys, it can get better, it does get better 💪 ❤️ ❤️