Bracelet King
Yellowfang
3 years, 1 month ago by Yellowfang
@lilhula07 what method?
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
3 years, 1 month ago by HelloooIts
@CakeCup the raven method doesnt work for me either, you can always try other stuff
and subs arent necessary (: but they help me
lilhula07
Professional
lilhula07
3 years, 1 month ago by lilhula07
@HelloooIts Okay, I really need your help. So just now I was on my couch. I was awake enough to hear everything around me and think about things but I was almost asleep. I was thinking about the movie BFG because I and my sister were watching it yesterday. So as I was thinking about it I fell asleep but I began to dream about it. Then it changed. I was in a desert and was walking along a crack in the earth. Then I saw a house and something told me that my mother was in there. Something in my gut told me not to go in there and I even heard my voice saying don't go in there. But I went in anyway. In the house, there were stairs going down to my left and it was really dark in that area. I also saw a woman who was not my mother sitting and a work table with her back to me. I ran up to her and hugged her. But then I heard what sounded like two short gusts of wind past my ear. They were really loud and really fast. Then my hands felt tingly and I felt as though a weight had been placed on my head and I couldn't get up. I even tried to pull myself up but it was like something was holding me down. I heard someone say get up now. And then I tried again but I couldn't get up. Then I saw a face and it looked angry. Finally, I was able to pull myself from the dream and I was really freaking out.
I have no idea what to do because this is the second dream I have had like this where it feels like a weight is on me and I am awake but still dreaming and I try but can't get out of it. If you have any idea what it is could you please tell me because they are really scary.
lilhula07
Professional
lilhula07
@Yellowfang I use raven. I also used the pillow method and both of them combined which worked the best. I also tried staircase and that one sorta works for me just not as good as good the others
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
@lilhula07 that was a dream. probably a nightmare. try to make a dream journal, so you can start lucid dreaming bc then you can control those dream yk??
lilhula07
Professional
lilhula07
@HelloooIts Okay! Thank you. I have had nightmares before just not like this.
hummusboi
Professional
hummusboi
3 years, 1 month ago by hummusboi
i got very close to shifting last night! i could kind of see the person that was supposed to be there when i spawned, and i got too excited and i ruined it lol. i'm going to try again sometime soon.
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
@hummusboi what method?? and that means youre very very close so i think youll shift the next time you try
hummusboi
Professional
hummusboi
3 years, 1 month ago by hummusboi
@HelloooIts i don't use a method, i just lay down in a comfortable position and repeat affirmations (i will shift, i am shifting, i am going to my DR) and i focus on my breathing and i might recite my script in my head. after doing that for a little bit and i start to drift off, i keep on focusing on my breathing. it's always gotten me close to shifting. it actually made me lucid dream once lol.
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
3 years, 1 month ago by AwesomeGrl
I tried shifting yesterday (with the 'I am' method). And earlier i had read about how you know when you are almost shifting, and one was feeling a bit dizzy or tingling, and i actually almost shifted. im new to shifting so if u have any tips, lmk. also i rarely get dreams, much less lucid dreams (ive never had one), so im also just trying to get them.
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
@AwesomeGrl cool! ask any questions you want to (:
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
3 years, 1 month ago by AwesomeGrl
thanks! btw what's which craft? ive never heard of it
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
@AwesomeGrl ive never done it, and i dont really understand it but its really cool!!
creative14
Bracelet King
creative14
3 years, 1 month ago by creative14
Hey I was wondering if anyone had any tips on shifting since I just started but I can’t seem to shift 😥
air1014
Professional
air1014
3 years, 1 month ago by air1014
if you guys are into spirituality, please be mindful of its roots!
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
@creative14 if you think like that you won't. You have to trick your subconsiousness into thinking that you can
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
@air1014 I'm trying to find out more about it!! For now I just meditate and sometimes manifest
hummusboi
Professional
hummusboi
3 years ago by hummusboi
@creative14 some tips for shifting that might be helpful! first, don't get too frustrated when certain methods don't work. the raven method does absolutely nothing for me. try to make a blend of methods and make your own! for me, i have a hard time visualising so i don't visualize. second, try not to shift every night. it will make you exhausted. if you are having trouble shifting, wait around a week before trying again. i've been having a lot of trouble recently so i'm taking a break before i start again. i hope this helped! 🙂
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
3 years ago by HelloooIts
@air1014 if you know things ab the roots of spirituality, please explain!! id love to know more about it!!