spirituality / shifting / manifesting / witchcraft etc page 2
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
3 years ago by HelloooIts
@lilhula07 what method do you use??
rn im taking shifting slowly, but im putting more work into lucid dreaming and manifesting (:
lilhula07
Professional
lilhula07
3 years ago by lilhula07
Also I have been randomly manifesting things on accident. Like one time I thought to myself it would be nice if my parents went out to eat. they deserve a break. Then 2 days later they said they were going on a date. I also had a dream and was wishing that we could get a new dog. Not even a day later my mom said we were getting a new dog. A lot more has happened and idk if it is even manifesting or a coincidence but it is really freaking me out sometimes.
lilhula07
Professional
lilhula07
3 years ago by lilhula07
@HelloooIts I am working on manifesting it and also using the raven method
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
@lilhuha07 okay but thats so lucky
it probably was tho, maybe youve used the law of attraction on accident!!
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
@lilhula07
ive tried the raven method a couple of times, but it just doesnt work for me.... i lose count, cant sleep, cant focus, all that kind of things
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
3 years ago by sadnymph
i work with crystals but i also really like love spells, sun and moon things, and sigils!
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
3 years ago by sadnymph
i need to actually get round to posting my pinterest board here at some point tbh
lilhula07
Professional
lilhula07
3 years ago by lilhula07
@HelloooIts I use a guided meditation that helps me keep track of the number and affirmations. It really helps keep everything straight. The first time I used it I had so many symptoms so I figured it would work best for me.
PugCakePop
Bracelet King
PugCakePop
3 years ago by PugCakePop
@sadynymph can you dm me abt this? This is so cool I would love to try!!
PugCakePop
Bracelet King
PugCakePop
@sadnymph
PugCakePop
Bracelet King
PugCakePop
@HelloooIts same, I have a whole Playlist of subliminals and calm music but there's only one sub that works for me, but it has a lot of ads and at one point (around 20 mins in I had to keep restarting bc of ads) there was an abrupt music change that startled me, I gave up for the night ): I haven't tried since
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
3 years ago by Yellowfang
@sadnymph PLEASSEEE. ESSAVE MEEEEEEE that sounds sooo cool!! I’ve always thought majic was cool?
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
3 years ago by Yellowfang
*message and *magic
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
@PugCakePop
go to the end of the vid, click the replay button and then (i think) the ads are gone (:
my fav sub account is lovegood subliminals!! also DO NOT use celestial subliminals, theyre a fraud and use bad affirmations
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
@lilhula07
idk why, it has never even gotten me close
the julia method got me closest i think (:
lilhula07
Professional
lilhula07
3 years ago by lilhula07
@HelloooIts that's okay everyone is different😊 Julia method was the first one I learned when I heard about shifting.
PugCakePop
Bracelet King
PugCakePop
@HelloooIts ty for the help!
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
[shifting]
i hate how many hate their is on the shifting community
like big yt channels saying their opinion and telling misinfo
like it was really hard for me to actually start to believe in this and then they do this crap
like theodd1sout vid was saying a lot of weird stuff and really didnt do his research
DO NOT BELIEVE THEM. SHIFTING IS REAL, BUT THEYRE TOO STUBBORN TO KNOW IT. WE CAN SHIFT. THEY CANT. WERE GOING TO A PLACE WE WANT TO GO. THEY HAVE TO BE IN THIS ANNOYING REALITY
lilhula07
Professional
lilhula07
3 years ago by lilhula07
@HelloooIts Also, THANK YOU FOR SAYING WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT CELESTIAL SUBLIMINALS!!!!! I have been listening to them since January. When I first shifted I did it with no subliminals and that is when I got close. Then I learned more about shifting and subliminals and celestial. Every since I started listening to them I would get no sleep, I had really bad luck, and I could never shift or even get close. I also lost all motivation in life. My grades dropped and I just lost all my energy. I also felt like this weight was sitting on my shoulders. And I would hear random noises that no one else but me could here and I felt like I was being watched. I also went through periods of time where I would just pass out and have heat waves for no reason. I also had frequent headaches. Then I went online and saw other peoples stories and it all made sense. So thank you so much. I will never use celestial EVER again.
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
@lilhula07 maybe find a good flushing sub!!! i know lovegood subs has one that worked for me after accidentally listening to one of celestial.