spirituality / shifting / manifesting / witchcraft etc
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
3 years ago by HelloooIts
heyy heres a place to talk ab this kind of stuff (:

ill probably ask a lot of questions since i dont know a lot about some of these things

well anyways just talk ab it if you want
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
3 years ago by sadnymph
i’ve just started witchcraft and i love it! i haven’t cast many spells yet but i have done a curse which actually worked!
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
@sadnymph srsly??!! thats so cool!!! i know nothing ab witchcraft but it seems so cool!!
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
3 years ago by sadnymph
yeah but i really need more jars to collect things in 😂 i went to the beach twice this week and i couldn’t get any seawater because i didn’t have any jars
Jdog12525
Bracelet King
Jdog12525
3 years ago by Jdog12525
@sadnymph A curse!? How did that work and what happened?
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
@sadnymph could you teach me some things (like what it is and stuff)?? id love to know more!!
also what kind of things are there? do you manifest, be spiritual, that kind of stuff
Hanners
Professional
Hanners
3 years ago by Hanners
@sadnymph Ooooh that sounds interesting! Ive always been super curious abt this kinda stuff
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
3 years ago by sadnymph
@Jdog12525 put a curse on my bully. he has been almost nice ever since
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
3 years ago by sadnymph
@HelloooIts i would love to teach! i have a pinterest board which i can send you. i mainly do witchcraft and crystal magick and spells but i would like to try manifesting!
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
3 years ago by sadnymph
@Hanners i think it’s so great you are interested 🙂
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
@sadnymph please do!!! id love to learn more!!
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
3 years ago by Yellowfang
@sadnymph !!!!!!!!! What’s ur user!?! I wanna seeeeeeeeee
ag_knots
Bracelet King
ag_knots
3 years ago by ag_knots
@sadnymph can you pm me about what kind of stuff you can do?
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
@ag_knots
well i think we all want to hear ab it xD
@sadnymph please tell us!!! i tried to do some research but i couldnt really find good stuff
FiireFlii
Advanced
FiireFlii
3 years ago by FiireFlii
@sadnymph (i hope i got your user right...) thats awesome! i also started witchcraft recently, and im glad its going well for you! if you dont mind me asking, what spell did you use?
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
@FiireFlii
could you tell me something ab whichcraft??? id love to hear something
i heard there are different kind of witches and stuff, but i dont really understand (: please tell me, id love to learn!!
FiireFlii
Advanced
FiireFlii
3 years ago by FiireFlii
@HelloooIts to put it most simply, there are different types of witches, and each type of witch has something unique about what they do. for example, a cosmic witch will probably work with the moon or planets very commonly. a green witch will do work with plants, etc, etc. of course, you can mix them, you can be a cosmic witch and work with plants still. i hope this made sense and cleared up at least a little bit of confusion (: there are many other types of witches, i just listed two for this example. if you would like, i can tell you some of the other types of witches <3
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
@FiireFlii thank you so much!! ill look into that (:
lilhula07
Professional
lilhula07
3 years ago by lilhula07
Okay so I have been trying to shift and I have been so close! One night I had a dream I was on a bus with all of the characters and we were riding to Hogwarts. I also smelt vanilla which is what I scripted my DR room to smell like. I also heard Draco saying something. I am so excited to shift 🙈
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
@lilhula07
wait srsly??!! thats so lucky!!! ihavent come really close, bc i took a small break from it for a while, but now im trying again (: