Bracelet King
derin16_
3 years ago by derin16_
i dont do those things but my bsf does and it kinda scares me lol
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
3 years ago by HelloooIts
@derin16_ wbat things?? whichcraft?? its really cool pls dont make her stop if she likes it
derin16_
Bracelet King
derin16_
3 years ago by derin16_
@HelloooIts haha no i definitely won't stop her but personally, I wouldn't do them. she does manifestation, and she said that she wants to communicate with her spirit guides (idk what they are called lol). she also said that she's like to open her third eye when she's older but she's not ready yet
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
@derin16_ omg i really wanna do that sometime but i first want to get better at meditating and stuff yk??
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
@derin16_
i do some manifesting tho!! not a lot just sometimes ig
derin16_
Bracelet King
derin16_
3 years ago by derin16_
cool! she is also trying shifting rn XD
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
@derin16_ OMG YES i have a lot of doubts but im manifesting i completely believe it and reprogramming my subconsious mind and i think its working
derin16_
Bracelet King
derin16_
3 years ago by derin16_
yay! good luck with your spirituality <3<3
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
@derin16_ oops i answered in my brain again
but thank you!!! im trying very hard and i hope itll work!
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years ago by CakeCup
i am so confuddeled. Can someone explain, por favor?
lilhula07
Professional
lilhula07
3 years ago by lilhula07
@HelloooIts I did yesterday and I feel so much better. I had such a good day today. I was able to actually get schoolwork done. It felt like a weight had been lifted off my chest.
lilhula07
Professional
lilhula07
3 years ago by lilhula07
@CakeCup what needs explaining
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years ago by CakeCup
@lilhula07 all but shifting. i understand that. however i cant do it... 😢
lilhula07
Professional
lilhula07
3 years ago by lilhula07
@CakeCup okay! So first of all one of the reasons you may not be shifting is because of what you are saying. Saying you can't shift will not help you shift. If you don't know what Subliminals are they are basically things that help you shift more easily.
Manifesting is basically like wishing for something and that wish comes true. I guess that is the best way to explain it. If anyone else has a better explanation than me, feel free to corrects me, I just got into this lol.
All of the other stuff I really don't know
Also if you ever need help with shifting just let me know.
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
3 years ago by Yellowfang
@lilhula have u shifted?
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
3 years ago by Yellowfang
@lilhula07 ☝🏼
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
@CakeCup manifesting is basically wishing for something
forinstance if i want to shift i can manifest that
for manifesting you always need to act like you already have it, so instead of "i will shift toniight" you say "i have shifted" so your subconsiousnes starts believing that
there are a lot of methods for manifesting, most include writing it down a lot of times (:
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
@CakeCup subs (subliminals) are things like music, with affirmations
the maker of the sub recorded affirmations, looped it, made it fast and really quiet, so you dont hear it. but your subconsious does! so that picks it up and can help you shift
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
@lilhula07 good! i dont understand why they would do this stuff.. lots of people used their subs but had werd things happening and i dont want anyone having that
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years ago by CakeCup
@lilhula07 & @HelloooIts See, there is a slight problem. I can't listen to anything. I don't have a phone or anything i can use to use those subliminals. Also, like i dont know any methods to try. The raven method just doesnt work. I dont know if it was lack of subliminal, tho.