Im here to answer any of yalls questions abt the LGBTQ= community 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️ page 2
plant-dad
Bracelet King
plant-dad
3 years, 3 months ago by plant-dad
@indaco you’re welcome! i’m happy i could help!
acmiley
Bracelet King
acmiley
3 years, 3 months ago by acmiley
Can someone explain to me what the difference between asexual and Demi sexual?
luka2211
Bracelet King
luka2211
3 years, 3 months ago by luka2211
@acmiley sure! Demi sexual is someone who has sexual attraction to only people that they personally know well while ace-sexual is someone who doesn't feel sexual attraction at all. Hope this helped!
Heidiv
Bracelet King
Heidiv
3 years, 3 months ago by Heidiv
i kinda like my friend ....
acmiley
Bracelet King
acmiley
3 years, 3 months ago by acmiley
Thank you
luka2211
Bracelet King
luka2211
@Heidiv is she a girl?
Heidiv
Bracelet King
Heidiv
3 years, 3 months ago by Heidiv
@luka2211 yeah
PotatoPeel
Bracelet King
PotatoPeel
3 years, 3 months ago by PotatoPeel
I know im not straight, but idk what i am . Sometimes its hard. I feel like a nobody, or someone who doesnt know their own self 🙁
luka2211
Bracelet King
luka2211
PotatoPeel can you pm me? I can help you but it would be harder to do it on here
luka2211
Bracelet King
luka2211
@PotatoPeel *
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
3 years, 3 months ago by SC00PSAH0Y
HI! I would like to know if cisgender is similar to gender-fluid? I am aware of what being gender-fluid means but thought that being cisgender both meant the same thing. Thanks!
amwatson
Bracelet King
amwatson
3 years, 3 months ago by amwatson
@SC00PSAHOY Cisgender is when someone’s gender aligns with their biological sex. Gender-fluid is when someone’s gender fluctuates between different gender identity’s or perhaps no identity’s
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
3 years, 3 months ago by HelloooIts
this is a question thats been in my head for a while. its not really about me but i was wondering.
so what if you had a crush on a boy (ur a girl) when u were 8. but it changed and youve only been attracted to girls after that. does that make you bi or can you safely say youre gay
luka2211
Bracelet King
luka2211
@HelloooIts Yes, as long as you know you don't like boys right now you can safely say your gay.
Deer-Teeth
Bracelet King
Deer-Teeth
3 years, 3 months ago by Deer-Teeth
@SC00PSAH0YCis gender means that your biological sex aligns with your gender. So if you're amab (assigned male at birth) and you identify as a male, then you're cis. same goes for afab (assignment female at birth)
genderfluid means that your gender identify can fluctuate. so one day, you might feel more femme and prefer she/her pronouns, other times you might feel more masculine or prefer he/him, and sometimes you feel neither or in between and could prefer they/them. genderfluid is one of the most fluid identities in the lgbt community

They're almost exact opposite of each other lol
Deer-Teeth
Bracelet King
Deer-Teeth
3 years, 3 months ago by Deer-Teeth
@SC00PSAH0Y
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
3 years, 3 months ago by SC00PSAH0Y
@Deer-Teeth Thanks! I must have mixed something up in my brain.... @amwatson thanks as well 🙂
C_KNOTS_C
Bracelet King
C_KNOTS_C
3 years, 3 months ago by C_KNOTS_C
So how do know if he/she is the match for me? It's not LGBTQ related lol I'm just wondering
Jdog12525
Bracelet King
Jdog12525
3 years, 3 months ago by Jdog12525
When someone has their preferred pronouns as he/they or she/they, which pronoun am I supposed to use of the two?
plant-dad
Bracelet King
plant-dad
3 years, 3 months ago by plant-dad
@Jdog12525 usually people who have more than one set of pronouns want others to switch between the two. it could also be that they don’t have a preference either way. using they/them is always a safe way to go for anyone so that you don’t accidentally misgender them before knowing their pronouns. you could also ask if they prefer one set over the other. hope that helped!