Good alpha patterns for beginners?
art_768376
Advanced
art_768376
3 years, 5 months ago by art_768376
I haven’t done alpha patterns before, I understand how to do them I just need some good patterns. Thanks anyone
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 5 months ago by oceanknot
Whatever interests you, my first alpha was a tye dye alpha, which had a lot of color switches and strings, but it still worked out. A lot of people recommend really basic alpha patterns to start out with, but if you know how to do alphas, then anything should work. This is just my opinion and different things work for different people. 😄
Hassey
Bracelet King
Hassey
3 years, 5 months ago by Hassey
Hi! Go check out my to-do list! I have pretty a lot of alphas! 😄
Galaxy_Gal
Bracelet King
Galaxy_Gal
3 years, 5 months ago by Galaxy_Gal
Hello there!You can check my patterns and my variations!!They are pretty easy for beginners! 😘
gloria_41
Bracelet King
gloria_41
3 years, 5 months ago by gloria_41
The first alpha I did was #38672. It is very easy and you can practice switching the strings.
Crafty_K
Bracelet King
Crafty_K
3 years, 5 months ago by Crafty_K
Hello! I would usually start with a 2-tone alpha pattern, just to get the basic color-switching, as well as the muscle memory with knotting the rows. Hope this helps! 😊
Floqui
Professional
Floqui
3 years, 5 months ago by Floqui
my first alpha was #4847: 2 colors not too many change 1 knot apart and you may make few errors that nobody will notices...
silyliam
Advanced
silyliam
3 years, 5 months ago by silyliam
hi, #38672 seems to be a good choice 🙂
only 2 colors!
silyliam
Advanced
silyliam
3 years, 5 months ago by silyliam
and if you've done a lot of "classic" , you can try a more "difficult" or strucutred one! Masha knot and Alex innovations have videos about making alphas (for begginers)
personnaly, my first one is #46875 , with the flat apha technique from masha
not so difficult, but quiet longer than i expected

hope it helps