how do you hold down your bracelets??? plaesee awswer meeee!!!! page 9
bluesky716
Bracelet King
bluesky716
3 years, 1 month ago by bluesky716
I use a clipboard and a binder clip it holds well that my go to way my gosh there way is by using my thread box
Lou_22
Bracelet King
Lou_22
3 years, 1 month ago by Lou_22
@Lina9999 clipboards are the best way to do it, that way you can take your bracelet wherever you go!
Orangutan9
Skiller
Orangutan9
3 years, 1 month ago by Orangutan9
I normally just put tape over my bracelet and tape it to a table, this way even if you don't have a clipboard you can just use any surface. If you decide to do this I wouldn't recommend using duct tape because that could leave a mark on the table if it is on too long.
Professional
3 years, 1 month ago by 10891089
I use the bottom of a clipboard and hold the bracelet down with a binder clip for normal patterns and duct tape for alphas and I sit on my bed or on a couch (someplace soft) Indian style (also called like a pretzel or cris cross apple sauce 😂 that’s what I call it) but anyway I take the clip board and I put the part with out the bracelet and put it under my leg so it is propped up 👍🏻
IzzyG21
Bracelet King
IzzyG21
3 years ago by IzzyG21
Hello! I use a clipboard and something for alphas I use my thread box and tape. Also sometimes I use a pin and pin it to my leg but only when it is 6-12 strings and it is a normal pattern. So yeah I use a bunch of thing to tie my bracelets lol 👍
soapy_kate
Advanced
soapy_kate
3 years ago by soapy_kate
i use a clipboard 🙂
chloecknot
Bracelet King
chloecknot
3 years ago by chloecknot
I use lots of duck tape! 😂
Lizawishes
Professional
Lizawishes
3 years ago by Lizawishes
If you don’t have a clipboard- you can make a make shift one using binder clips and ductape! Put tape over one of the loops and flip the snapping part over and attach your bracelets!
CWORKMAN43
Beginner
CWORKMAN43
3 years ago by CWORKMAN43
I use tape to hold down my friendship Bracelet's, So Ya
Astro_Kn0t
Advanced
Astro_Kn0t
3 years ago by Astro_Kn0t
Safety pins! I use a big one and secure it to my pant leg or sweater to knot
Maky_Wacky
Bracelet King
Maky_Wacky
3 years ago by Maky_Wacky
Clipboard
Horse_Shoe
Bracelet King
Horse_Shoe
3 years ago by Horse_Shoe
For normals I use safety pins and attach them to a pillow or some fabric
Horse_Shoe
Bracelet King
Horse_Shoe
3 years ago by Horse_Shoe
For alphas I use Tape or a clipboard
olyfia__
Bracelet King
olyfia__
3 years ago by olyfia__
For making loops I use duck tape and tape strings down to my desk, but I don't use tape often because it can be too sticky sometimes and ruin my strings, or just not sticky at all.
I usually just work with my clipboard, but sometimes I just take a safety pin and pin my bracelet to a pillow/jeans/backpack whatever I have access to at the moment.

I heard that people sometimes don't use anything and just hold them in their hand, and that's some serious dedication 😂
audreyb37
Bracelet King
audreyb37
2 years, 12 months ago by audreyb37
I use a clipboard and If I’m doing an adjustable bracelet , I put the knot behind the clip thingie so that the thread doesn’t slide out as you knot. And with loops I just clip the loop into it
elephant_5
Bracelet King
elephant_5
2 years, 12 months ago by elephant_5
For normal or alpha patterns, I would usually tape them down to my thread box and they stay really secure. If I want to work on a bracelet (specifically for normal patterns) on the go, I will use a hair tie and put it on my water bottle and hold down my bracelet with it.