Professional
gerbil
3 years, 5 months ago by gerbil
Clip board and binder clip
Leo24568
Professional
Leo24568
3 years, 5 months ago by Leo24568
I Usually use duct tape to tape it to my desk. but do not use duct tape if your surface has a special finish that can be ruined
Bracelet King
3 years, 5 months ago by 133382
Tape
NB2909
Bracelet King
NB2909
3 years, 4 months ago by NB2909
i use a clipboard, textbook, notebooks and tape, i use a small piece then put a big piece over the small piece.
audiess
Advanced
audiess
3 years, 4 months ago by audiess
Ok my way is slightly weird. You might not have this but if you have a rainbow loom peg board listen up! Tie all of your stings onto one of the pegs. The place it agains an upright surface to help it from sliding. Put a book in front to also keep it from sliding
skittles33
Advanced
skittles33
3 years, 4 months ago by skittles33
I use a certain tape idk what the brand name is but its really good at holding my bracelets down and other tapes don't work for me like duct tape or scotch tape so I only use this tape because no strings slip out while knotting. 🙂
skittles33
Advanced
skittles33
3 years, 4 months ago by skittles33
omg thanks for the tip @audiess! Good thing i have a rainbow loom.
brr
Professional
brr
3 years, 4 months ago by brr
I use tape, first I tape the pieces together onto my desk, then I twist all the pieces together and tape that down also above the first piece of tape that way when I make my bracelet the pieces aren’t pulled and end up longer or shorter than the other pieces.
Xelanie
Professional
Xelanie
3 years, 4 months ago by Xelanie
I use tape when I´m knotting on my desk, otherwise I use a clipboard.
But recently I have been experimenting with just holding the bracelet between my fingers. It comes out more loosely, but i can sit more upright and don´t have to stick with one position the whole time.
potato1122
Professional
potato1122
3 years, 4 months ago by potato1122
Ive always used a clipboard I have really crappy tape so that doesn't work for me, plus tape makes my back hurt because I have to bend over more, I even painted my clipboard for some personality!
powerg
Professional
powerg
3 years, 4 months ago by powerg
I really didn't know how many people used clipboards wow! I used to, but then I was too obsessed with bracelet making and I wanted to do it in class, so I went for a more stealth route - attaching them to my water bottle handle (it helps me stay hydrated hahaha) I wonder how many other do that?
powerg
Professional
powerg
3 years, 4 months ago by powerg
Also my last comment wasn't very helpful in answering how I attach the bracelets to my water bottle. A lot of the gals at my camp use duct tape - I do not, I don't want to have to replace it and get new tape all the time, so I just literally tie it to the handle of the water bottle - easy to remove and no extra materials.
horses13
Bracelet King
horses13
3 years, 3 months ago by horses13
I use scotch tape
heyppl8976
Professional
heyppl8976
3 years, 3 months ago by heyppl8976
Sometimes I use tape, and put something down so the tape stays. Maybe use pins for normal patterns. I know when I’m making alphas though I don’t tie them- until the end. You can use a clipboard too. Sometimes you just put like a pillow with the pin in it it’s a lot more comfy hope this helps 🙂
sampuv00
Bracelet King
sampuv00
3 years, 3 months ago by sampuv00
For the people saying they use duct tape, are you taping over like the actual bracelet or just the beginning strings before the start?
geelaa488
Professional
geelaa488
3 years, 3 months ago by geelaa488
Sometimes if I'm in a pinch I just use the plastic bin I hold my strings in. It has to clips to close it and I just put on end of the bracelet in the middle and it hold pretty good.
salmon_687
Advanced
salmon_687
3 years, 3 months ago by salmon_687
I use a clipboard but duct tape never really worked with me for some reason so I use one of those black paper clips (sry idk what they are called) and they work just fine
23gocubs
Skiller
23gocubs
3 years, 3 months ago by 23gocubs
Just a plain old clipboard
brutie_pie
Bracelet King
brutie_pie
3 years, 3 months ago by brutie_pie
I use we a clipboard and tape( I clip it down on the clipboard then I tape as I go)
knotnormal
Bracelet King
knotnormal
3 years, 3 months ago by knotnormal
I use a clipboard and put a binder clip on it, or I use a giant safety pin.