how do you hold down your bracelets??? plaesee awswer meeee!!!! page 4
DiddlyDino
Skiller
DiddlyDino
3 years, 9 months ago by DiddlyDino
I either tap it to my desk with masking tape or safety pin it to a pillow so I can sit somewhere else. If you use tap a good tip is the further down u go in your bracelet u should add a piece of tape on it to make it less wobbly when knotting
Meggieb18
Professional
Meggieb18
3 years, 9 months ago by Meggieb18
When I start a new bracelet, I tape it to my desk to get it started, then I either pin it to my trousers or pillow or clip it to the cover of a book!
houseplant
Bracelet King
houseplant
3 years, 9 months ago by houseplant
I use a clipboard when I'm at a table, but I pin my project to a pillow or my pant leg otherwise.
Carmen-M
Bracelet King
Carmen-M
3 years, 9 months ago by Carmen-M
@Lina99999 I usually use a clipboard, because when I used tape on the table, the tape ruined it!
alexcordon
Professional
alexcordon
3 years, 9 months ago by alexcordon
@Lina99999 There is so many ways to hold your bracelet: i use metal paper clips and secure it to a wooden board i made myself, and you can use some tape but it doesn’t work with me
eboyer
Professional
eboyer
3 years, 9 months ago by eboyer
I use a clipboard with a flat snappy lid thing? Idk how to explain 😂
Avacado113
Bracelet King
Avacado113
3 years, 9 months ago by Avacado113
Ya duct tape and safety pins work best for me 💖
chxlayyy
Professional
chxlayyy
3 years, 9 months ago by chxlayyy
@Lina99999 I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend a clipboard. it has a extremely tight grip as long as you can pin down the bracelet in a good spot. its easy to take places (especially a mini one) and lightweight. plus they aren't super expensive and they last a long time unlike tape where it is one use. hope this helps!!
kenziekais
Skiller
kenziekais
3 years, 9 months ago by kenziekais
I do this a few ways. I either use boxing tape (that I’ve stuck on my leg to make a little less sticky) stuck on a box or book. I also use my clipboard at the opposite end of the clip and use a big binder clip (cause it holds better and doesn’t risk cutting the strings). Or I use a smaller throw pillow and a safety pin.
kenziekais
Skiller
kenziekais
3 years, 9 months ago by kenziekais
I find that the most sturdy way is the clipboard and binder clip, and when the bracelet gets longer start taping it with scotch tape over the lower rows, so it stays sturdy
brob24
Advanced
brob24
3 years, 9 months ago by brob24
there are many ways to hold your bracelets down, you can tape your braclet down to something like a table use a safety pin and pin it down on your jeans or my personal favorite the clipboard
Hazel_93
Professional
Hazel_93
3 years, 9 months ago by Hazel_93
for some patterns i use tape and for others, i use binder clips on the edge of a clipboard. 👍 😊
Macaron567
Bracelet King
Macaron567
3 years, 9 months ago by Macaron567
I usually use tape and tape it down to my surface but when I have a loop I like to use a pillow and a safety pin. I also heard that a clipboard works well! 🙂
LoveAlphas
Professional
LoveAlphas
3 years, 9 months ago by LoveAlphas
I use a Clipboard or washi tape to secure my bracelets.
natnat1012
Advanced
natnat1012
3 years, 9 months ago by natnat1012
What I use is my clipboard if my clip bored doesn’t hold my bracelet I tape it to my fav book😁
ks_wizard
Bracelet King
ks_wizard
3 years, 9 months ago by ks_wizard
Clip board and knitting needle for alphas
Dancer06
Skiller
Dancer06
3 years, 8 months ago by Dancer06
i usually use a clipboard. i have tried tap and it doesn't really work for me.
LoveAlphas
Professional
LoveAlphas
3 years, 8 months ago by LoveAlphas
I usually use a clipboard or tape but if the tape doesn't stick to the surface you are working on try attaching to a piece of cardboard.
jgrace
Bracelet King
jgrace
3 years, 8 months ago by jgrace
I use the clip in the front of a clipboard to clip my loop/keyring down. You can also put books on top or anything heavy if tape doesn’t stick well.
mvla
Skiller
mvla
3 years, 8 months ago by mvla
If you have a string box you can clip the bracelet into that or you can use a clipboard. If you don’t have those things try using tape or safety pinning it to a pillow