how do you hold down your bracelets??? plaesee awswer meeee!!!! page 2
jazlyn05
Bracelet King
jazlyn05
3 years, 12 months ago by jazlyn05
I use a textbook and clear packaging tape. I like the clear tape better so that you can see everything instead of using duct tape where you can’t see anything.
ambzknots
Skiller
ambzknots
3 years, 12 months ago by ambzknots
i either use strong tape on a flat surface, use a safety pin to pin it to my jeans or a pillow or use a clipboard🙂x
skrimpdadd
Skiller
skrimpdadd
3 years, 12 months ago by skrimpdadd
I just start mine without ties and hold down the loose strings straight with a tonnn of Scotch tape!
mmalone
Bracelet King
mmalone
3 years, 12 months ago by mmalone
i use masking tape. i have a big roll i got from lowe’s and i tape it to my box. i also sometimes use safety pins 🙂
Romy4
Bracelet King
Romy4
3 years, 12 months ago by Romy4
I wish I could post a photo. I use a wooden contraption thing I made with my dad. It has slots to separate up to 18 strings and a hook at the top that can be moved up or down to hold the top of the bracelet.
seaturtles
Bracelet King
seaturtles
3 years, 12 months ago by seaturtles
Clipboards work super good👍
kthunvi
Bracelet King
kthunvi
3 years, 11 months ago by kthunvi
clipboard & binder clip
elizajoy
Professional
elizajoy
3 years, 11 months ago by elizajoy
i use my string box and close it on my bracelet it never comes undone
mallk10
Skiller
mallk10
3 years, 11 months ago by mallk10
I use a binder clip on a hardcover book instead of a clipboard. I find that works really well!
unicorn124
Skiller
unicorn124
3 years, 9 months ago by unicorn124
Most of the time I use duck tape but I sometimes also use a clipboard.
vsco_love
Professional
vsco_love
3 years, 9 months ago by vsco_love
I use my hydro flask, or I have an American girl doll box that I put my thread in and I clamp it shut or I safety pin it to a pillow if I'm watching a movie or something. hope this helped 😘
jdelauter
Professional
jdelauter
3 years, 9 months ago by jdelauter
I use tape and sometimes i use a pillow with a safety pin
_canada_
Advanced
_canada_
3 years, 9 months ago by _canada_
I use safety pin on pant or pillow even tape on clip board but usually safety pin on pillow
cewdewd
Professional
cewdewd
3 years, 9 months ago by cewdewd
I use a clipboard when I’m at home and when I’m on the go (ex. Road trip or camping) I use a water bottle. You can also use things like safety pins and a pillow or taping it to a table. I’ve also heard that you can use a binder clip or big strong chip clip on a notebook or book. There are many many ways to secure down a bracelet and some work better than others but I reccomend trying multiple ways and deciding what way is easiest and best for you. (I apologize for any improper grammar or misspelled words)
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
3 years, 9 months ago by Clairaland
Clipboard (I think I already said this but don’t really remember) 😂
sunset101
Professional
sunset101
3 years, 9 months ago by sunset101
i use this squishy medical tape that you can get at walgreens that really sticks to the bracelet and works better than normal tape
thesnaily
Advanced
thesnaily
3 years, 9 months ago by thesnaily
I usually like to tape the bracelet onto a desk or my leg when I work on it
GalaxyPig
Bracelet King
GalaxyPig
3 years, 9 months ago by GalaxyPig
I use a binder clip and clip the end to a clipboard, then a little lower I tape the bracelet down. This method seems to work for me, even with regular tape.
emmallyce
Beginner
emmallyce
3 years, 9 months ago by emmallyce
i use a clipboard (no tape just the clip) and it works very well. bonus points if you have a folder type one that folds over eith a pocket so you can store multiple oens you may be working on. also, i realkly like any type of waterbottle for in the car or on the go 😊
mlh49529
Bracelet King
mlh49529
3 years, 9 months ago by mlh49529
Clipboards work best for normals but tape works best for alphas for me 😊