Making friendship bracelets in public page 4
bamboozled
Bracelet King
bamboozled
9 months, 2 weeks ago by bamboozled
I make bracelets in public all the time. I just don’t think I would do an alpha pattern in public.
stephxc
Advanced
stephxc
9 months ago by stephxc
Actually I rarely make them at home. Most times while i'm a passenger in the car, at school, while my worklunchtimes etc.
Animeweeb_
Skiller
Animeweeb_
8 months, 3 weeks ago by Animeweeb_
I do them in public all the time! I loop to start them so i just attach them onto a carabiner and attach the carabiner onto whatever (usually my water bottle)
gjc2867
Advanced
gjc2867
8 months, 1 week ago by gjc2867
I did do mine on the bus for a while but haven't been really doing any since. Just this year I got back into making bracelets! I love it! My friends all asked for one at the end of the year, so I tried to make them as fast as possible 😅 It made me more motivated to pick up my bracelets and start tying, so I did them a bit more in public, cos I knew I HAD to get them finished for my wonderful friends ❤️
CMina
Skiller
CMina
8 months ago by CMina
Instead of a clipboard I’ll keep mine on safety pins or those office clips with the hinges. You can squeeze the metallic push parts off and loop a bracelet through. This allows me to stash my wips in my pocket and I can clip them to desks, my pants, blankets, etc.
kambri1224
Professional
kambri1224
6 months, 1 week ago by kambri1224
I carry a clipboard around at school and print out a pattern. Most people think it’s pretty cool!