This sounds awesome, I would love to try it. 😁

•Pattern #17574
•No loop, just braided ties on both ends
•5 inches for the bracelet itself
Vivi07
Bracelet King
Vivi07
3 years, 2 months ago by Vivi07
I would love to try to this! I’m making a collection of #25162 and I’m planning on making that pattern next. The knotted part will be about 11cm long (including a triangle end at the bottom), and i will have a 2 colour teardrop loop. I would like at least 10cm for the tie (only at one end). If you need any references, I posted a picture of it.
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years, 2 months ago by CakeCup
#64122 I do a loop at the beginning, and then a braid on the end. Also i put triangle ends on it.

It may take me a while to get how long the knotted part will be. i don't have a ruler on me rn... 😐
Vivi07
Bracelet King
Vivi07
And the ties will be braided
Knots_EM
Bracelet King
Knots_EM
3 years, 2 months ago by Knots_EM
#74155 no loop, triangle ends, braided ties and I usually make make bracelets about 14 1/2 cm long
Odanak1811
Odanak1811
3 years, 2 months ago by Odanak1811
@Someone_ If you look at the pattern, all colors end up using the same length (37 inch). If you want to try this on another pattern where all the strings don't make the same amount on knots it would make a better test 🙂

@Vivi07 For pattern #25162 you should cut your black strings (color B) 150cm and the other colors (A, C, D and E) 115cm. Don't forget to cut the colors that do the knots in the loop a little longer than that 🙂
Odanak1811
Odanak1811
@Knots_EM For pattern #74155 here are the lengths :
Color A : 125cm
Color B : 115cm
Color C : 65cm
Color D : 90cm
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
3 years, 2 months ago by Someone_
Ah, sorry! Sure, I'll change it to pattern #27929 - same as before, no loops just braided ties on either end and at 5 inches 🙂
_Cheese_
Bracelet King
_Cheese_
3 years, 2 months ago by _Cheese_
@Odanak1811
5 inches
Odanak1811
Odanak1811
@Someone_ Here are the lengths for #27929 :
A : 30 inch
B : 36 inch
C : 38 inch
D : 46 inch
E : 40 inch

@_Cheese_ Here are the lengths for #74696
A : 66 inch
B : 62 inch
C : 56 inch
D : 45 inch
E : 60 inch
_Cheese_
Bracelet King
_Cheese_
3 years, 2 months ago by _Cheese_
Awesome! Thanks!!
Vivi07
Bracelet King
Vivi07
Thank you 😊
allialexis
Bracelet King
allialexis
3 years, 2 months ago by allialexis
I’m working on my bracelet rn and it’s so far going rlly well! I think this might be perfect 😄
Odanak1811
Odanak1811
@allialexis I'm happy to hear that! I had already tested the braided ties a lot myself but since I don't use loops this version of the formula hadn't been tested yet, so I'm glad to see that the first feedback that I get about it is so positive 😄
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
I am just gonna reiterate what I said earlier.

#64122 I do a loop at the beginning, and then a braid at the end. These are for an adjustable knot. Also, I put a triangle start and end on it.

The knotted part itself is 5 inches.
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
Also, i am impressed that the mods don't just make bracelets, but they can also code. 😲
Odanak1811
Odanak1811
@CakeCup Here are the lengths for #64122
A : 70 inch
B : 67 inch
C : 39 inch
D : 57 inch
Don't forget to cut the strings that do the knots in the loop a little bit longer.

Also, I don't know anything about coding, I actually made the formula on an Excel document, so right now to use it I have to count manually all the knots of each color on the pattern and then put all the numbers on my Excel document so it'll calculate the lengths. If/when it ends up on braceletbook, it will be because @Admin made the coding based on the Excel document that I made. 🙂
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 2 months ago by 2006_Mandy
I made my bracelet that you gave the measurements for. I left 20cm for the first tie and I had a little extra however I ran out of some of the strings on the second tie and therefore I think I had needed 15cm for each of the ties. Anyways the second tie was only under an inch shorter than the first and so overall I had enough string.
Odanak1811
Odanak1811
@2006_Mandy So if I understand correctly you used 20cm for your first tie but had a little bit less than that left on the other tie? If it's that what was the length that you had left for the second tie?
Jdog12525
Bracelet King
Jdog12525
3 years, 2 months ago by Jdog12525
This is such a cool concept!! Good luck with the research!! I am correctly making alphas but when I get back into normals I’ll send you a pattern to help you with this concept.