✰TALENT SHOWCASE✰ page 2
Reply
Smuncho
Professional
Smuncho
2 days, 23 hours ago by Smuncho
Most colorful. Alpha #93834
Best start alpha #134740
Best end alpha #28716
Personal favorite alpha #33659
Lots of strings normal #159179
Ombré/ gradient normal #24520
Anything goes alpha #171715
juju43
Bracelet King
juju43
2 days, 21 hours ago by juju43
@juju43
Alpha le plus coloré #46958
Normal le plus coloré #206751
Alpha coup de coeur personnel #165881
Normal coup de coeur personnel #87079
Alpha nombreuses ficelles #74373
Normal nombreuses ficelles #178098
Alpha plus grande tenture murale #130607
Alpha ombré/dégradé #63654
Normal ombré/dégradé #201634
Alpha tout est permis #80812
Normal tout est permis #168840
Merci pour l'invitation à ce défi !
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
2 days, 18 hours ago by J3ssica
I would love to join! Lol
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
2 days, 18 hours ago by J3ssica
I'm autistic and REALLY don't understand what you mean by the "Picture" category. Lol #mybad smh
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
2 days, 13 hours ago by 416natalie
@J3ssica The picture category means for an alpha bracelet create an image- dog, food, nature, person, etc. not a design— that’s why normal pattern has a gradient category for themselves instead!
-ashvsg-
Professional
-ashvsg-
2 days, 11 hours ago by -ashvsg-
thanks for inviting me, here's my entries!

@-ashvsg-
normal Most Colorful #61158
alpha largest wall hanging #51134
alpha personal favourite #58710
alpha anything goes #38672
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
1 day, 22 hours ago by J3ssica
I think I get it. Lol I have NEVER done an alpha bracelet!!! No idea y. There are a few I want to try but I have a hard time keeping my bracelets straight. I want to make a cat one for myself. Lol I also never know how long to make them. I need an alpha bracelet pattern that when done will fit me. Lol I have tiny wrists.
Lracat
Professional
Lracat
1 day, 22 hours ago by Lracat
@Lracat
alpha most colorful #41998
alpha picture #65207
Alpha best start #31799
Alpha best end #31799

Here are my entries
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 day, 21 hours ago by 416natalie
THIS CHALLENGE HAS BEEN ENDED AND IS NOW GOING TO BE REDONE AND POSTED AS THE ★PAST CREATIONS HALL OF FAME★
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 day, 21 hours ago by 416natalie
@lllau_12 @knotlover7 @SShkz1380 @Nainika @CHARLIELBD @Black-Wolf @barcelet @maddyannt @afkito @Smuncho @Neoma16 @juju43 @J3ssica @-ashvsg- @Lracat


Hi! I’m currently reaching out because you have all entered the ✰TALENT SHOWCASE✰ due to a lot of confusion with how to enter the challenge I’ve decided to end this challenge and crate the ★PAST CREATIONS HALL OF FAME★ which is more simplified it and allows for a normal & alpha submission for each category!

★PREVIEW OF THE NEW CHALLENGE STRUCTURE & HOW TO ENTER★


❗️CHALLENGE STRUCTURE❗️
⚠️I ONLY WANT TO KNOW WHEN YOUR PHOTO IS UPLOADED!⚠️
⚠️PLEASE DON’T COMMENT A PATTERN YOU’D LIKE TO COMPLETE!⚠️
•There are going to be different categories you can submit you patterns into 
•You can enter as many or as little categories as you’d like! 
•You can submit 1 normal & 1 alpha pattern to each category (you don't have to do both)
• You can submit the same pattern for multiple categories!
• If you’ve submitted more than one picture for a single pattern tell me which one it is!
•There will be a Normal & Alpha winner for each category
•The non string category can enter as many times long as each entry is a different material
•You can make a post entering more patterns, just let me know you’re entering again
•There is no deadline to enter & no extensions

✏️ HOW TO ENTER✏️
1. Your username (you must include the @)
2. Category, Pattern number(s) (include alpha & normal on the same line)
3. Repeat new line for every category submission


★What Now?!★
If you would Like to rethink & enter your patterns again to the ★PAST CREATIONS HALL OF FAME★ you are more than welcome to! OTHERWISE I will just enter them in for you!

Thank you all so much and for sticking with me during this confusing change!
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 day, 21 hours ago by 416natalie
@lllau_12 @knotlover7 @SShkz1380 @Nainika @CHARLIELBD @Black-Wolf @barcelet @maddyannt @afkito @Smuncho @Neoma16 @juju43 @J3ssica @-ashvsg- @Lracat


Hi! I’m currently reaching out because you have all entered the ✰TALENT SHOWCASE✰ due to a lot of confusion with how to enter the challenge I’ve decided to end this challenge and crate the ★PAST CREATIONS HALL OF FAME★ which is more simplified it and allows for a normal & alpha submission for each category!

★PREVIEW OF THE NEW CHALLENGE STRUCTURE & HOW TO ENTER★


❗️CHALLENGE STRUCTURE❗️
⚠️I ONLY WANT TO KNOW WHEN YOUR PHOTO IS UPLOADED!⚠️
⚠️PLEASE DON’T COMMENT A PATTERN YOU’D LIKE TO COMPLETE!⚠️
•There are going to be different categories you can submit you patterns into 
•You can enter as many or as little categories as you’d like! 
•You can submit 1 normal & 1 alpha pattern to each category (you don't have to do both)
• You can submit the same pattern for multiple categories!
• If you’ve submitted more than one picture for a single pattern tell me which one it is!
•There will be a Normal & Alpha winner for each category
•The non string category can enter as many times long as each entry is a different material
•You can make a post entering more patterns, just let me know you’re entering again
•There is no deadline to enter & no extensions

✏️ HOW TO ENTER✏️
1. Your username (you must include the @)
2. Category, Pattern number(s) (include alpha & normal on the same line)
3. Repeat new line for every category submission


★What Now?!★
If you would Like to rethink & enter your patterns again to the ★PAST CREATIONS HALL OF FAME★ you are more than welcome to! OTHERWISE I will just enter them in for you!

Thank you all so much and for sticking with me during this confusing change!
Reply