✰TALENT SHOWCASE✰
Reply
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
6 days, 14 hours ago by 416natalie
✰TALENT SHOWCASE✰

Welcome Everyone! I’m @416natalie if you were apart of my last challenge: ⊹₊⟡⋆𖤐˚₊⊹༺ What’s Your Vibe?! Challenge ༻⊹₊˚𖤐⋆˚⟡₊⊹˚ you’ll know I like to hold a more creative approach to bracelet challenges…

Don’t you hate when you made an amazing pattern & now it just lives in your photos since you can’t enter it into anymore challenges… that being said, welcome to my

✰TALENT SHOWCASE✰

Table of Contents:
📆 Timeline
❓What the Challenge is about
❗️Challenge Structure / What to Know
‼️Category Structure/Table of Contents (Ⓝ Ⓐ ⓶ Ⓧ)
⭐️ Catgories
🥳 Awards (🏆🥇🏅🎟️)
✏️ How to Enter
✅ Good
❌ Bad
⚠️ WARNING
👀 You asked a question, now you’re here so read what’s below 👀

PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IF YOU HAVE ANY!!!
⚠️IF THE ANSWER IS ALREADY IN HERE I WILL NOT REPEAT IT!!!⚠️

Therefore, a lot of questions will be told to “please refer to 👀 in the table of contents”

👀
I know there’s a lot of information here, sometimes it’s hard to find what you’re looking for. You asked a question that has already been answered! If you look in the table of contents there’s definitely going to be an emoji that correlates with what you’re looking for!
✅If you’re really struggling to understand or unable to find the answer you’re looking for just message me!

📆
End Date, Sunday, November, 8th
Awards Announced, Monday, November, 9th

❓
The Idea behind this challenge:
You don’t have to make a new bracelet if you don’t want to! You can enter ANYTHING you’ve ever made! (You’re obviously welcome to make something new! ) That being said there’s different categories you can enter (Kinda like a county fair)

❗️
PATTERN ENTRY STRUCTURE:
•⚠️You can only enter ONE pattern (normal or alpha) into each category
•✅You can use the same pattern to enter different categories!
•⚠️You can only win ONE TIME regardless of category (nobody is having a clean sweep)
•✅You don’t have to enter every category!
•⚠️Once you enter a pattern you CAN’T switch it later on
•⚠️YOU NEED TO PROPERLY ENTER YOUR PATTERN(S)!!! (Rules to follow w/ examples)

❗️
CHALLENGE STRUCTURE ⚠️ (I run a tight & organized ship so buckle up!):

⚠️•DO NOT SAY YOU’D LIKE TO JOIN WITH A PATTERN! I ONLY WANT TO BE NOTIFIED OF YOUR ENTRY WHEN YOUR PATTERN PHOTO IS UPLOADED
(You can “enter” at separate times according to when your photos are uploaded)

• There will only be a 1st place per category— therefore I can have many categories & you have more chances to win (each category needs 5 minimum entries for a winner otherwise the 1st place will become an honorable mention.)

• Since most people are submitting completed work: check ins will be brief & serve as a notification you have correctly entered into the ✰TALENT SHOWCASE✰

• There will be a separate check in notification for each category separated by normal & alpha for less confusion

⚠️• Unlike last challenge I’m NOT telling you if you entered your pattern incorrectly; you’ll know if you didn’t enter correctly because your username won’t be included in the weekly check in.

• There is NO DEADLINE to enter, when awards are posted they’re posted
• There is NO EXTENSIONS

‼️Category Structure/Table of Contents:
Any entry puts you into the “Best in Show” category (1 winner)
Ⓝ Normal patterns only category
Ⓐ Alpha patterns only category
⓶ There will be a Normal winner & an Alpha winner
Ⓧ No Strings Allowed: This category is for pearler beads, crochet, knitting, cross-stitch, needlepoint, etc.

⭐️
CATEGORIES:
⓶ Most Colorful
⓶ Best Start (start of pattern)
⓶ Best End (Closure of pattern)
⓶ Personal Favorite
⓶ My profile patterns (pick one from my patterns)
Ⓝ Lots of Strings
Ⓐ Largest Wall Hanging
Ⓝ Ombre/Gradient
Ⓐ Picture (make an image of something, not just a design)
Ⓧ Anything Goes!

🥳
Awards:
🏆Best in show
🥇Category Winner
🏅Honorable Mentions
🎟️ Entry

🏆
Username permanently in my bio
5 star ratings on ALL of your patterns
20 Patterns into my To-Dos
5 Loves on your patterns
Friend Request
🥇
5 star ratings on 30 of your patterns
10 Patterns into my To-Dos
Friend Request
🏅
5 star ratings on 15 of your patterns
3 Patterns into my To-Do’s
Friend Request
🎟️
Friend Request

⚠️THE POST AFTER THIS IS GOING TO HAVE THE RULES / INSTRUCTIONS OF ✏️ HOW TO ENTER THE ✰TALENT SHOWCASE✰

(Just so it’s easier to distinguish where to find the info when you’re looking to enter)
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
6 days, 14 hours ago by 416natalie
✏️HOW TO ENTER:

⭐️CATEGORIES:
⓶ Most Colorful
⓶ Best Start (start of pattern)
⓶ Best End (Closure of pattern)
⓶ Personal Favorite
⓶ My profile patterns (pick one from my patterns)
Ⓝ Lots of Strings
Ⓐ Largest Wall Hanging
Ⓝ Ombre/Gradient
Ⓐ Picture (make an image of something, not just a design)
Ⓧ Anything Goes!


✏️What you must include: In what order & the correct line

1. Your username (you must include the @)
2. Normal/Alpha, category, pattern number (you must include the #)
3. Repeat new line for every category submission

When you have more entries to include later on

1. What number entry it is (2nd,3rd,4th,etc.)
2. Username
3. Normal/Alpha, category, pattern number (you must include the #)
4. Repeat new line for every category submission
5. DON’T INCLUDE PAST ENTRIES


✅Good Example:

@416natalie
Alpha lots of strings #189616
Normal Ombre #43467
Normal Profile #189575 black & red (I described which one because I uploaded more than one pattern)
Alpha Favorite #197187

(Two weeks later)

2nd Entry
@416natalie
Normal Best start #85343
Normal Best end #85343


❌Bad Example:

416natalie ❌ did not tag themselves correctly
Normal favorite 193353 ❌ did not tag the pattern correctly
Normal Picture #89620 ❌ it’s an alpha only category
Normal favorite #193353 ❌ only 1 entry allowed per category
Alpha favorite #197187 ❌ only 1 entry allowed per category
Normal ombre #189575 ❌ tell me which of your patterns you want chosen
Anything goes #190189 ❌ No photo uploaded (it’s a non string category so no normal/alpha needed)
#85343 normal colorful ❌ incorrect order

(Two weeks later)

❌ forget to say what number follow up entry it is
❌ forget to tag yourself
Normal favorite 193353 ❌ DON’T
Normal Picture #89620 ❌ INCLUDE
Normal favorite #193353 ❌ ALL
Alpha favorite #197187 ❌ OF
Normal ombre #189575 ❌ YOUR
Anything goes #190189 ❌ PAST
#85343 normal colorful ❌ ENTRIES
Lots of strings #193353 ❌ did not include Normal/Alpha


⚠️Your ability to properly enter into the ✰TALENT SHOWCASE✰ WILL affect how you are judged. I put a lot of time and effort in when it comes to hosting/running a challenge, so if you waste my time I will waste yours.

Good luck & have fun!
lllau_12
Professional
lllau_12
6 days, 14 hours ago by lllau_12
This is such an original and fun challenge as I expected 😉
@lllau_12
Alpha Personnal Favourite #155437

Thats it for now but I’ll enter with more things when I figure it out!!
knotlover7
Bracelet King
knotlover7
6 days, 1 hour ago by knotlover7
I love how organized and well thought out this is! This reminds me of school in the best way possible, basically how I would want school to be
knotlover7
Bracelet King
knotlover7
6 days, 1 hour ago by knotlover7
@knotlover7
Alpha(Shaped) Pick From Your Profile #217000; I didn’t mean to submit the other one first, my apologies; I wanna make sure I complete this one first; might do more
SShkz1380
Bracelet King
SShkz1380
6 days ago by SShkz1380
@SShkz1380
Alpha lots of string #218562
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
6 days ago by 416natalie
⚠️THIS WILL BE MY FINAL REMINDER & WARNING⚠️

❌DO NOT POST ABOUT YOUR PATTERN UNTIL THE PHOTO IS UPLOADED❌
Nainika
Bracelet King
Nainika
6 days ago by Nainika
Is there a way where I can get a short cut I don’t want to read the entire passage it’s making my head dizzy I love the effort
GiuseppeK
Bracelet King
GiuseppeK
5 days, 23 hours ago by GiuseppeK
BRAAAAAAIIIIINS!!! BRAAAAAAAIIIIIIINS!!!

BRAINS...???

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⠀⠀⢉⣉⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣽⣶⣷⣦⣍⣻⣿⣿⣷⡀⠈⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⡿⠛⡛⠛⢛⣙⠛⢛⡛⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠿⠛⣉⣉⡙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣧⠀⣠⣼⣿⡿⢡⠞⢿⣷⣶⣭⣍⣶⡸⣿⣷⡌⢻⣿⣿⣿⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⣉⡁⢀⣤⣤⣄⠐⠛⣛⠛⠳⡈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⡿⠋⢉⣝⠻⢿⡿⢿⡟⢡⣶⣮⠀⣿⣿⡟⠁⣠⣶⣶⣬⣛⡻⢿⣿⣧⣌⡢⢝⠂⠙⢉⡛⠃⠱⣄⡙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢋⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣏⣤⢾⣦⡈⢿⣷⡈⢦⣙⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⡇⣴⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⢸⣇⢻⣿⣿⡇⢸⡟⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⣛⣓⣈⣿⣿⡿⠞⠇⣜⠋⠉⣤⣤⣿⣿⣦⣌⡙⠿⢋⣴⣿⣿⢩⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣍⠀⢙⠳⠌⣻⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⡇⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢸⣿⡌⢿⠛⠇⣸⢁⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣍⣛⣛⣭⣴⣾⣷⣄⠻⢿⣶⠄⠙⣻⣿⣿⡿⠋⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣦⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡯⢡⣅⢸⣷⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣧⠙⠿⣿⣿⡇⠀⣼⣿⣿⣦⣄⠨⠿⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠂⠠⣾⣿⣿⠿⠛⣡⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢠⣾⡏⢀⡛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣧⣄⣀⣀⣤⢛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢰⡦⢈⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢟⣋⣭⡙⢤⣾⣿⠇⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣛⣥⣾⢹⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠁⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢋⣥⣶⣶⣦⣍⠻⣿⡟⢿⡀⠁⠸⢿⠟⣫⣭⣍⡻⢿⣿⣘⠛⣛⣥⣶⣿⣿⠿⠟⠎⢻⠟⣀⣙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣴⣶⣷⣄⡀⠀⣿⡿⠿⢛⣛⠉⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠃⠹⠃⣌⠃⢠⠐⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⡟⢸⣿⣟⢸⣿⠿⢟⣩⣴⣾⣿⢂⣏⣼⢃⠠⡆⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢿⣿⣿⠄⢋⣴⣿⣿⣿⡇⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⢠⠀⣿⡆⠸⠆⠘⢻⣿⣿⣿⢡⣿⣿⣿⡄⠲⢾⣿⣿⠿⢛⣡⣾⣿⣿⡼⠗⡁⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⡿⣵⣿⡿⠡⠶⠠⠭⠍⠩⠁⢀⣉⣩⣭⡀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⡘⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢁⣾⣾⣿⣰⢖⣆⠀⢈⡛⠛⠃⣾⣿⣿⣿⢣⡙⢶⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⢿⡄⠘⠉⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣟⣵⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⣼⣿⣿⣿⣧⠘⣿⣿⠟⣩⣥⣶⣶⣤⣭⣭⣥⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠟⢠⠘⢿⣷⡈⣿⣿⣿⡿⢸⣿⣶⣤⣭⣥⣶⣾⣿⣿⡗⠘⢿⡌⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣡⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡗⠈⡛⠐⣿⣿⣿⠿⢛⣩⣵⣶⣶⣶⣬⣙⠻⣿⣧⢰⡟⣰⣾⣿⣷⣬⣙⣛⣡⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠛⠻⠿⣿⠿⣿⣦⠀⠁⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿
⡟⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⡏⠰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⢇⠓⣠⣥⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡘⣿⡆⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⣋⣵⡆⣿⣧⢹⣧⠿⢃⣿⡿⠁⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿
⠃⣿⣿⣿⠃⣼⣿⣿⢀⣷⣤⡙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢸⡇⠿⡟⠙⠛⠓⠂⣤⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣧⡙⠿⠿⢃⣴⣿⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠆⠸⣿⢃⣾⣿⣿⠏⣸⣿⣿⣿⣶⣌⠉⠉⣩⣅⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢸⣿⣧⢠⠘⣿⣿⣶⣬⣭⣭⣭⣭⣍⠻⢿⣷⣾⣿⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣼⡇⢻⢸⣿⣿⠏⣼⠿⢛⠉⠡⣄⣀⣠⣄⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⣡⣿⠟⣡⡞⣡⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡶⠂⠀⠙⠻⠃⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢿⣷⠐⣾⣿⡏⠘⢁⣶⡈⣿⣦⡈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⡈⢿⣿⣿⡿⠛⠡⠶⠛⠛⠋⠔⢚⣫⣴⣾⣿⡇⣿⣧⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠈⠻⣧⠙⢛⠁⠀⢸⣿⣧⠘⣿⣿⣆⠘⢿⣿⣿⡷⠛⠂⣿⣶⣶⠔⢰⠏⡀⡘⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠛⠛⡀⢀⠙⠛⠿⣿⣏⣀⣈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠉⠀⠉⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿⣇⠹⣿⣿⣧⡀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡽⠟⣩⡄⠏⣼⡇⢹⣻⣷⣶⣒⣒⣺⠿⡿⢋⣴⠀⢀⣀⢘⣷⣤⡐⠈⠙⢿⡏⢰⠀⠀⠀⢀⠄⣠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⡆⠻⣿⣿⣷⡈⠉⣿⣿⠏⣠⣾⣿⡏⣼⣿⣿⡄⠴⢠⣦⣭⣭⣶⣶⣄⠘⠿⠷⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣈⡃⠸⠿⣿⠿⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿
⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⡿⢋⣴⣆⠸⣿⣿⣷⠀⣿⢃⣾⣿⣿⣿⢰⣿⣿⣿⡇⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠈⢠⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢃
⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣯⠰⣿⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⣿⣧⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⡏⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⣷⣶⣌⡙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢃⣾
⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⡆⣿⣿⡆⢻⣿⣿⡆⢿⣿⣿⣧⠘⠻⠿⠿⢋⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣌⡙⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢁⣾⣿

BRAAAAAAAAIIIIIIINS!!!
CHARLIELBD
Advanced
CHARLIELBD
5 days, 12 hours ago by CHARLIELBD
omg this challenge looks so cool!!
Black-Wolf
Professional
Black-Wolf
5 days, 12 hours ago by Black-Wolf
cool challenge

@Black-Wolf

Normal favorite #204654
barcelet
Professional
barcelet
4 days, 22 hours ago by barcelet
@barcelet
Alpha Personal Favorite #178122
Alpha Ombre/Gradient #147025
Normal Most Colorful #182493
Normal Personal Favorite #197836
Normal Lots of Strings #182061
Normal Ombre/Gradient #181894
Normal Picture #198873
knotlover7
Bracelet King
knotlover7
4 days, 21 hours ago by knotlover7
@knotlover7
Normal Gradient #162310
(For reference, I understand the rules, photo has already been submitted and accepted to website; won’t include this part anymore obviously for the other entries)
maddyannt
Bracelet King
maddyannt
4 days, 13 hours ago by maddyannt
@maddyannt
Alpha most colorful #157953
Alpha best start #77016
Alpha best end #41467
Alpha personal favorite #59451
Normal lots of strings #32406
Alpha largest wall hanging #195238
Normal ombré/gradient (blue bracelet) #185533
Alpha picture #192737
Anything goes #122150
afkito
Skiller
afkito
4 days, 11 hours ago by afkito
@afkito
Alpha Personal Favorite #157810
maddyannt
Bracelet King
maddyannt
3 days, 13 hours ago by maddyannt
2nd entry
@maddyannt
Alpha profile pattern #217000
Smuncho
Professional
Smuncho
3 days, 1 hour ago by Smuncho
I would like to join! How many patterns can I enter
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
2 days, 23 hours ago by 416natalie
@Smuncho you can do all 10 categories if you’d like! You can repeat patterns for each category you just can’t enter each category more than once!
Smuncho
Professional
Smuncho
2 days, 23 hours ago by Smuncho
Ok great thanks
Neoma16
Skiller
Neoma16
2 days, 23 hours ago by Neoma16
@Neoma16
Normal most colorful #61538
Normal personal favorite #145790
Normal lots of strings #18005
Reply