🔒🤗🫂 TEAM CHALLENGE 🫂🤗🔒(no sign-ups)
Reply
wtv_uwant
Professional
wtv_uwant
4 days, 1 hour ago by wtv_uwant
@Smuncho @Paws14 @LoveCraft @Alex0022 @416natalie @yaya_bunny @sophen @winter_1 @Nainika @MidnightTH @CHARLIELBD @knotlover7 @lllau_12 @asyadfghjk @Jordan_24 (sorry if I forgot someone)
so sorry for the late update, I got pretty busy there for a few days 😢

These are the teams 😊
🎉@sophen @winter_1 @Nainika @MidnightTH
🎉@Smuncho @Alex0022 @yaya_bunny @@lllau_12
🎉 @CHARLIELBD @@Jordan_24 @Paws14 @416natalie
🎉@knotlover7 @LoveCraft @asyadfghjk

i picked the ones who didn't have a team yet by spin the wheel so its random 😊


HERE ARE THE RULES AGAIN
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
RULES:
⭐_ Each person knots their bracelet separately, but the pair must look good side-by-side.
⭐_ any pattern type is allowed
⭐_ each team will have two weeks to finish

HOW I WILL BE JUDGING:
💫_ How well the bracelets "connect" as a team
💫_ Neatness
💫_ I will be picking a winner as a team not separately

REWARDS:
🥇 I will rate 12 of your patterns 5 star, 3 loves, and make 2 variations from your patterns of your choice
🥈 I will rate 8 of your patterns 5 star, 2 loves, and make a variation from your patterns of your choice
🥉 I will rate 5 of your patterns 5 star, 1 loves and make a variation from your patterns
🍀I will rate 3 of your patterns 5 star, and make a variation of your pattern
(since we only have 4 teams, I have decided to make it so we have 4 rewards)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


We will start the Challenge October 2, so everyone who wasn't in a team has a chance to talk through what they want to do. Deadline to submit your picture will be October 16. If the picture is not submitted by then the team will be automatically eliminated ( I will allow if you submitted it but it wasn't accepted yet)
Let me know once your picture has been accepted🤗
⚠️⚠️⚠️it would be highly appreciated if your picture said "Team Challenge" on it, but it's not necessary 😁
Whoever hasn't picked their theme yet that's okay just be done with your creation before deadline
(if you have questions let me know)

THANKS AGAIN FOR JOINING😊AND HAVE FUNNNN
Paws14
Bracelet King
Paws14
3 days, 10 hours ago by Paws14
@CHARLIELBD @Jordan_24 and @416natalie. What patterns or themes should we do?
Paws14
Bracelet King
Paws14
3 days, 10 hours ago by Paws14
I can only really do normal patterns.
lllau_12
Professional
lllau_12
3 days, 5 hours ago by lllau_12
@Alex0022 @yaya_bunny @Smuncho so we stick to seasons ? If so I would do #134973 with my season being fall!
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
3 days, 2 hours ago by 416natalie
@CHARLIELBD @Jordan_24 @Paws14
I’m currently doing pattern #193353 (normal-30)

would you guys like to do different sizes of the pattern?

Pattern #193324 (normal-26)
Pattern #193321 (normal-20)
Pattern #193264 (normal-10)
LoveCraft
Professional
LoveCraft
2 days ago by LoveCraft
Hello team! 👋 @knotlover7 @asyadfghjk Ideas for theme? I am currently working on #136113 so we could do plant theme
knotlover7
Professional
knotlover7
1 day, 23 hours ago by knotlover7
👋 @LoveCraft & @asyadfghjk do we all agree on alphas abs
knotlover7
Professional
knotlover7
1 day, 23 hours ago by knotlover7
And would you like to choose Halloween colors, and stick with the plant theme!
lllau_12
Professional
lllau_12
1 day, 20 hours ago by lllau_12
I have some suggestions of patterns for my team to maybe make it easier for you! No pressure it’s just suggestions!!
lllau_12
Professional
lllau_12
1 day, 19 hours ago by lllau_12
Suggestions for my team :

Winter for @Alex0022 : #160408 #180975 #202491 #25177

@yaya_bunny @Smuncho you can pick your season!!

Spring : #148481 #148343 #137777 #80547 #134974

Summer : #40074 #61866 #170426 #212073

Fall for Me : #134973

Or we could do #124265 and all do a quarter which I think could be fun!
Alex0022
Skiller
Alex0022
1 day, 19 hours ago by Alex0022
@lllau_12 i really think the quarter idea is really nice if everyone is okay doing an alpha
Smuncho
Professional
Smuncho
1 day, 19 hours ago by Smuncho
Ill do summer let me pick a petter real quick @yaya_bunny @Alex0022 @lllau_12
Smuncho
Professional
Smuncho
1 day, 19 hours ago by Smuncho
#157971
Smuncho
Professional
Smuncho
1 day, 19 hours ago by Smuncho
Oh what wrong pattern #157071
lllau_12
Professional
lllau_12
1 day, 16 hours ago by lllau_12
@Smuncho why not #124265 that we could divide
Smuncho
Professional
Smuncho
1 day, 16 hours ago by Smuncho
Sure @lllau_12
Jordan_24
Professional
Jordan_24
1 day, 15 hours ago by Jordan_24
@416natalie I would love to do pattern #193324
CHARLIELBD
Advanced
CHARLIELBD
1 day, 12 hours ago by CHARLIELBD
@416natalie i can do #193321 !
are we doing the same colors?
yaya_bunny
Bracelet King
yaya_bunny
1 day, 8 hours ago by yaya_bunny
@lllau_12 @Smuncho @Alex0022

I have picked my patterned for spring #148481 💜💛
LoveCraft
Professional
LoveCraft
1 day, 7 hours ago by LoveCraft
@knotlover7 @asyadfghjk I personally would rather do alpha, however I don’t think it’s compulsory for us all to do the same type. For example, someone could do a normal with the same colour theme.
Reply