๐Ÿ”’๐Ÿค—๐Ÿซ‚ TEAM CHALLENGE ๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ”’(no sign-ups) page 2
Reply
knotlover7
Professional
knotlover7
1ย day, 2ย hours ago by knotlover7
@knotlover7 @asyadfghjk I would rather do alpha too but what theme would you like to do first?
LoveCraft
Professional
LoveCraft
1ย day, 1ย hour ago by LoveCraft
@knotlover7 @asyadfghjk I was wondering about a plant theme maybe as I have just started #136113, but I guess we could look through each others todos. Iโ€™m happy with anything really ๐Ÿ‘
knotlover7
Professional
knotlover7
1ย day, 1ย hour ago by knotlover7
@knotlover7 @asyadfghjk I honestly don't care either, but I will warn you, I do have a lot of to-dos........................
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1ย day ago by 416natalie
@CHARLIELBD @Jordan_24 Wooooooo let's go!! should we do same colors?? I'm going to post a pic of my finished one shortly it should be uploaded soon! I know for a fact my background color & outer petals are DMC 806 & 3706 (you obviously don't have to use the ~exact~ colors) I'm not sure of the exact color code for the inner light pink petals & the macaroni orange is from a generic neon pack I got years ago lmao. but I think it would be so fun if we did the same(ish) color combo cause it would be like long distance friendship bracelets ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฒ the colors I used were from pattern #193353 it's the variation to the far right with the blue background & pink petals
lllau_12
Professional
lllau_12
19ย hours ago by lllau_12
So team seasons

Me : #134973 fall ๐Ÿ‚

@Smuncho : #157071 summer โ˜€๏ธ

@yaya_bunny : #148481 spring ๐Ÿž

@Alex0022 : winter and pattern not chosen yet
CHARLIELBD
Advanced
CHARLIELBD
13ย hours ago by CHARLIELBD
@416natalie let me see if i have those colors
CHARLIELBD
Advanced
CHARLIELBD
an hour ago by CHARLIELBD
@416natalie @Jordan_24 @Paws14 i ran out of 806 so i used 3746 for the background, 3804 for the darker pink, 3806 for the lighter pink, and 3854 for the orange in the center
Reply