Increasing colors challenge! page 3
Reply
amarijae_
Professional
amarijae_
1 month ago by amarijae_
#215398
bugs_b1te
Bracelet King
bugs_b1te
3 weeks ago by bugs_b1te
@amarijae_ @LovelyDay @clean @knotlover7 @Alex0022
Just a quick reminder that it's the last day for submissions! LMK if you've gotten your pattern in already, I might have missed it.
clean
Bracelet King
clean
3 weeks ago by clean
hey, so sorry but is it possible to drop out? i've been busy with school and have barely started. so sorry for any inconvenience this caused, i love this idea!
amarijae_
Professional
amarijae_
3 weeks ago by amarijae_
Submitted my photo!
bugs_b1te
Bracelet King
bugs_b1te
3 weeks ago by bugs_b1te
@clean yeah it's okay I understand :}
@amarijae_ thanks!
knotlover7
Bracelet King
knotlover7
3 weeks ago by knotlover7
Oh no! I was literally almost done!
bugs_b1te
Bracelet King
bugs_b1te
2 weeks, 6 days ago by bugs_b1te
@tee_hee @Emmaloves @briannarid @winter_1 @froggle_ @416natalie @knotlover7 @LovelyDay

Results!!

1rst: @froggle !!
2nd: @Emmaloves !!
3rd: @416natalie !!
special mentions to: @winter_1 @tee_hee
Prizes will be coming in soon!! Hope you had fun !
Emmaloves
Professional
Emmaloves
2 weeks, 6 days ago by Emmaloves
@bugs_b1te Omg wow I did not expect to place at all, I am so happy!!!! Thank you for running such a fun challenge, and congratulations on everyone for participating!
froggle_
Professional
froggle_
2 weeks, 6 days ago by froggle_
thank you! this was such a fun challenge!
Reply