Increasing colors challenge! page 2
Reply
knotlover7
Bracelet King
knotlover7
1 month, 2 weeks ago by knotlover7
Hi I would like to join with #64837 which has 9 colors!
briannarid
Bracelet King
briannarid
1 month, 2 weeks ago by briannarid
@Emmaloves NOPE! lol just a lot of misguided confidence. you live and you learn 😉
Alex0022
Skiller
Alex0022
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Alex0022
May i join and i believe im on 10 colours so ill do #100726
bugs_b1te
Bracelet King
bugs_b1te
1 month, 2 weeks ago by bugs_b1te
@knotlover7 @Alex0022 okay!
Emmaloves
Professional
Emmaloves
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Emmaloves
@bugs_b1te By the way (this is the first challenge I've ever entered so sorry if this is rude to ask or something), how are you judging? What do you base your judgements on?
bugs_b1te
Bracelet King
bugs_b1te
1 month, 2 weeks ago by bugs_b1te
@Emmaloves I love questions, don't worry! I'll judge on knot neatness and how cohesive the colors are!
froggle_
Professional
froggle_
1 month, 2 weeks ago by froggle_
i'll join with #204034 for 11 colors!
bugs_b1te
Bracelet King
bugs_b1te
1 month, 1 week ago by bugs_b1te
@froggle_ okay!
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 1 week ago by 416natalie
I'm doing 12 colors with pattern #146188
Emmaloves
Professional
Emmaloves
1 month, 1 week ago by Emmaloves
Hey, my photo just got uploaded (I submitted it like 60 seconds ago so I'm shocked it got accepted so quick, but KrazyKnotz really does be on it!). Thanks for creating this challenge, it was really fun to participate! I did #34254 btw (just so it easier for you to keep track)! 🙂
bugs_b1te
Bracelet King
bugs_b1te
1 month, 1 week ago by bugs_b1te
@416natalie looks good! and @Emmaloves, thx for participating! ur pattern looks great :}
Clarisse48
Skiller
Clarisse48
1 month, 1 week ago by Clarisse48
Hi very sorry but I’m going to have to drop out of this challenge! My school starts very soon and I have too much on my plate to make the bracelet. I’m very sorry and I loved this idea for a challenge. I was 7 colours by the way!
froggle_
Professional
froggle_
1 month ago by froggle_
my photo is up!
bugs_b1te
Bracelet King
bugs_b1te
1 month ago by bugs_b1te
@Clarisse48 - It's okay I understand (also sorry for responding late)
@froggle_ - Thank you!
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month ago by 416natalie
Just finished mine! I will get the picture uploaded later today!
amarijae_
Professional
amarijae_
1 month ago by amarijae_
Dang, I was scrolling the challenges and saw that someone dropped out of this one. I was about to volunteer to fill their spot with 7 colors but the deadline is so soon 😭
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month ago by 416natalie
I submitted the photo! It should be up soon!
bugs_b1te
Bracelet King
bugs_b1te
1 month ago by bugs_b1te
@416natalie thanks!
@amarijae_ I believe in you!! lmk if you decide it's possible, lol
amarijae_
Professional
amarijae_
1 month ago by amarijae_
@bugs_b1te I think I might actually be able to - as long as you will accept bracelets made for other challenges as well? I’m doing a bracelet for the official September challenge and realized it has 7 colors.
bugs_b1te
Bracelet King
bugs_b1te
1 month ago by bugs_b1te
@amarijae_ sounds good! what pattern is it?
Reply