Increasing colors challenge!
Reply
bugs_b1te
Bracelet King
bugs_b1te
1 month, 3 weeks ago by bugs_b1te
Hello and welcome to my first challenge :]

The concept is that each person who signs up will make a bracelet with an increasing amount of colors as the previous person. The first person who signs up will make a pattern with two colors, then the next person will have three colors, then four, and so on.

You can enter at any point in the challenge. Please only make one pattern, and @ me in the chat or on this thread when you're done!

The deadline is Saturday, September 19th, results will be out on the 20th

Prizes
🥇 - 5 loves, 5 variations, I make one of your patterns
🥈 - 5 loves, 3 variations
🥉 - 3 loves, 1 variation

Have fun and feel free to ask any questions!
briannarid
Bracelet King
briannarid
1 month, 3 weeks ago by briannarid
This will be fun! I’ll be our two color tribute with #98474
bugs_b1te
Bracelet King
bugs_b1te
1 month, 3 weeks ago by bugs_b1te
@briannarid looks good!
tee_hee
Professional
tee_hee
1 month, 2 weeks ago by tee_hee
#172628 please I might replace the blue though idk probably neon pink or green
bugs_b1te
Bracelet King
bugs_b1te
1 month, 2 weeks ago by bugs_b1te
@tee_hee okay!
winter_1
Professional
winter_1
1 month, 2 weeks ago by winter_1
Join! 4 colors right?
winter_1
Professional
winter_1
1 month, 2 weeks ago by winter_1
Sorry got to excited and forgot the pattern!

#22103
bugs_b1te
Bracelet King
bugs_b1te
1 month, 2 weeks ago by bugs_b1te
@winter_1 Yup! that pattern is super cute
tee_hee
Professional
tee_hee
1 month, 2 weeks ago by tee_hee
So most of the patterns I’ve been wanting to make for fun are only 3 colors am I only able to do 1 bracelets
tee_hee
Professional
tee_hee
1 month, 2 weeks ago by tee_hee
Here are some I was thinking #198632 #146981 #198214
LovelyDay
Bracelet King
LovelyDay
1 month, 2 weeks ago by LovelyDay
Can I join with #134653 ?
Emmaloves
Professional
Emmaloves
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Emmaloves
Can I join? It'll be 6 colours for me right? Can I do #34254
tee_hee
Professional
tee_hee
1 month, 2 weeks ago by tee_hee
So I just reread the rules sorry for the dumb question
bugs_b1te
Bracelet King
bugs_b1te
1 month, 2 weeks ago by bugs_b1te
@LovelyDay and @Emmaloves okay! and @tee_hee it's okay, no such thing as a stupid question
Clarisse48
Skiller
Clarisse48
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Clarisse48
Hi can I please join with #211678 which I think we’re at 7 colours now!
bugs_b1te
Bracelet King
bugs_b1te
1 month, 2 weeks ago by bugs_b1te
@Clarisse48 yup looks good!
briannarid
Bracelet King
briannarid
1 month, 2 weeks ago by briannarid
my photo of #98474 is up! adding it to my list of "normals that look simple but kicked my butt" lol
clean
Bracelet King
clean
1 month, 2 weeks ago by clean
hi, can i do #125930 which has 8 colours? thank you!
bugs_b1te
Bracelet King
bugs_b1te
1 month, 2 weeks ago by bugs_b1te
@briannarid, thanks for compinting! looks great!!
@clean, yeah ofc!
Emmaloves
Professional
Emmaloves
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Emmaloves
@briannarid I can imagine haha! When I saw you chose that I thought 'damn they must be good' lol!
Reply