Staying home because of the coronavirus!
Maybe_Yoyo
Bracelet King
Maybe_Yoyo
4 years, 2 months ago by Maybe_Yoyo
In the current state of the world it feels as if we are ALL in quarantine. It's always good to entertain yourself while your chilling at home. So here are some patterns! (Hope these are helpful and that it's fun)
Normal:
Alpha:
Hope these keep you guys happy! The challenge ends when you go back to school! Use #HOME in the pics. I wish you to be healthy, happy and hopeful for these times to clear up! ❤️ ❤️ 😘
nmchandler
Bracelet King
nmchandler
4 years, 2 months ago by nmchandler
Well I don't have school for the rest of the year so I should have some time
Maybe_Yoyo
Bracelet King
Maybe_Yoyo
Well I don't go back until 2 weeks.
sodapop
Bracelet King
sodapop
4 years, 2 months ago by sodapop
Hi, thanks for including some of my patterns 😊 My daughter originally had spring break extended 1 week, but now that's been re-extended to a total of 6 weeks... almost like summer vacation EXCEPT with no sports, camps, library, or fun classes to take! 😭 Definitely a good time to be making some bracelets when we're all stuck at home 😄 🎉
braceletmk
Bracelet King
braceletmk
4 years, 2 months ago by braceletmk
I'm stuck at home until may!!! 🙁
I can't believe I am saying this, but I kind of miss school
Maybe_Yoyo
Bracelet King
Maybe_Yoyo
i totally agree
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
4 years, 2 months ago by AwesomeGrl
Even though school is cancelled, I still have to do alot of school work☹️ I also kind of miss school, and litteraly almost going crazy stuck at my house, so I like to make a lot of friendship bracelets. I love these patterns🙂
maddie_940
Professional
maddie_940
4 years, 2 months ago by maddie_940
I’m stuck at home until April 15 and they are thinking about making it the rest of the year!
SeaWaves
Professional
SeaWaves
4 years, 2 months ago by SeaWaves
Thank you for the patterns! I’ve made a lot of bracelets so far and still have a long time until I go back
brooke_w06
Skiller
brooke_w06
4 years, 2 months ago by brooke_w06
thanks for these patterns!!! i am so bored at home. i’ve finished 3 bracelets in the span of about 4-5 days when normally it would take. a a couple weeks to a month to finish just one. and it’s only my first week of quarantine. i’ll be doing some of these!!
FunKnots
Professional
FunKnots
4 years, 2 months ago by FunKnots
I am finishing up my first week of quarantine and I am so bored. I don't go back to school until April 13th. I can't believe that I want to go back to school. Anyways, I am supposed to get a whole lot of embroidery floss on Sunday, so I have just been looking for so many patterns to help keep me sane during quarantine.
zhroemer25
Bracelet King
zhroemer25
4 years, 2 months ago by zhroemer25
Our school has an extended spring break until March 30th then we start E-learning/Distance learning days. I am going crazy 🤪. Thankfully I just got new thread so I am looking for some good patterns. Thank you! 👍
creative14
Bracelet King
creative14
4 years, 2 months ago by creative14
Stuck at home til April 20 and birthday I have to be stuck at home
_haileyom_
Bracelet King
_haileyom_
4 years, 2 months ago by _haileyom_
Stuck until April 17, and that’s just as of now. It really sucks because school is the only way I see most of my friends, and I don’t get to do band now 🙁 hopefully this will all be over before marching season 😬😬
HelaZ
Bracelet King
HelaZ
4 years, 2 months ago by HelaZ
Being stuck at home last weekend, I got inspired by the current circumstances and created a series of Care Bear Alpha patterns. There are so many of them! I made the 10 original ones and a few more. I'd like to make a couple of my other favorites, when I'm not working or making March challenge bracelets https://www.braceletbook.com/users/186470_HelaZ/
Take care of yourselves and each other 💕