20000 KNOTS CHALLENGE page 9
rics_girl3
Professional
rics_girl3
1 month ago by rics_girl3
a little late but this. low key looks fun. So do I give like a list of the patterns ill do or?
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
1 month ago by AlmaLlama
Hi just a quick question: when the challenge will be over, we need to give you the complete list with all of the patterns we made or just the ones that we made since we stopped telling you the number of knots, the patterns, etc. after each one? Hope that makes sense lol
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
1 month ago by kpn
@rics_girl3 not too late at all! you can give the list of patterns when the challenge is done (:
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
1 month ago by kpn
@AlmaLlama complete list, but not number of knots. i trust that you guys will do the 20k, so i'm not worried about going over or slightly under. i'd say be within 50 if you're going to be under 😊
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
1 month ago by AlmaLlama
Ok, thank you!
rics_girl3
Professional
rics_girl3
1 month ago by rics_girl3
okie awesomee <333
ningc98
Bracelet King
ningc98
3 weeks, 3 days ago by ningc98
hey is it ok if i forgot to put the challenge name and number of knots on a couple pics? i just submitted one but realized i forgot to put the name. would it still count?
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
3 weeks, 3 days ago by kpn
@ningc98 of course!
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
2 weeks, 4 days ago by kpn
(nothing important just bumping so it isn't lost)
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
(for my own sake lol)
RyanMarieS
Bracelet King
RyanMarieS
2 weeks, 4 days ago by RyanMarieS
I now have a total of 3,614 knots!

This is my complete list up until now...
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
@RyanMarieS dang that's impressiveeee congrats dude!
Hugin
Professional
Hugin
2 weeks, 4 days ago by Hugin
I'm at 6094 now. Still a lot to do
cavapoo2
Skiller
cavapoo2
2 weeks, 3 days ago by cavapoo2
Finally halfway!
cavapoo2
Skiller
cavapoo2
Also, I don’t know how to add text to my pictures so none of mine have the challenge name. Any tips for this would be greatly appreciated!
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
2 weeks, 3 days ago by kpn
@cavapoo2 that's alright! if you're using apple devices, you can add text in a screenshot by clicking the top circle that drops down in the screenshot, hitting the 3 dots, then add text. I don't know how to use android, but if all else fails, you can write '20000 knots' on a sticky note and put it next to your creation 😊
cavapoo2
Skiller
cavapoo2
Thank you so much!!!
Oceanheart
Professional
Oceanheart
2 weeks, 3 days ago by Oceanheart
Heyo! Could i join? Also just finishd a bracelet, would i be able to submit that one?
Fizzah
Bracelet King
Fizzah
2 weeks, 2 days ago by Fizzah
Hey! I hope you're having a good day. I found a pattern on pinterest recently which I wanted to make but its not here on bracelet book. Would that be counted as entry for this challenge even if I cant post a picture for it here?
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
2 weeks, 2 days ago by kpn
@Fizzah I have to see the picture, but you can include it in a picture with another bracelet and count it towards the challenge. I hope you're having a nice day too 😊