20000 KNOTS CHALLENGE
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
3 weeks, 5 days ago by kpn
This challenge is a bit different! Instead of making bracelets for a theme in a certain amount of time, you'll have to tie... you guessed it... 20000 knots! Of course, you could knock this out by making the biggest patterns on braceletbook, but where's the fun in that? (kidding, it sounds like a lot of fun! those patterns are neat!)
Anyways, you'll pretty much have to enter with multiple patterns in this challenge. For alphas, just multiply the dimensions and that's the amount of knots (assuming you don't take any out to shorten it). For normals, you take the number of knots in the rows (ex: one row has 7 knots then the next has 8) and multiply 7 * amount of rows you did overall divided by 2 + 8 * amount of rows you did overall divided by 2. Does that make sense? Just multiply the knot number of a row by the times you completed that row (in a 100 row bracelet where your rows are 10 knots and 11 knots, you did a row of 10 fifty times and a row of 11 fifty times).
This challenge will require you to keep track of how many knots you tie, and I recommend writing them down or putting it on Notes. Don't forget to say what all patterns you made!

Extra things:
1. I get it if you lose count a little. It happens, and as long as you have 20000 or more for sure, we're good. It's alright if you're 10 knots off either way!
2. Starts and finishes do not count. They're lovely, but you're not getting those 20 K in by making a massive loop, this is a bracelet/alpha challenge!
3. You can totally enter these bracelets into other contests (:

Rewards:
First- Friend request, 15 patterns rated 5 stars, I make 2 of your patterns (normal or alpha), virtual high five, and custom pfp if you'd like
Second- Friend request, 12 patterns rated 5 stars, I'll make 1 of your patterns (normal or alpha), virtual high five, and a custom pfp if you'd like
Third- Friend Request, 10 patterns rated 5 stars, I'll make 1 of your patterns (normal only), virtual high five, and a custom pfp if you'd like

all competitors: 8 patterns rated 5 stars, shout-out in the chat bc YOU TIED 20000 KNOTS DANG DUDE, and maybe I'll make some of your patterns if I've got the string and time (:
also if we have under 10 competitors everyone gets a free pfp bc why knot (ehehehehehehe get it)

DEADLINE: July 1, 2024
RyanMarieS
Bracelet King
RyanMarieS
3 weeks, 5 days ago by RyanMarieS
Hey! This si super cool but I have a question, can we do separate creations that add up to 20,000 knots? Sorry if you already said this and I didn't see
pablotimon
Bracelet King
pablotimon
3 weeks, 5 days ago by pablotimon
I’ll join!
Professional
3 weeks, 5 days ago by 18390648
Idk if ill make 20000 knots bc I’m slow, but ill try it:
Professional
Also quick question for the free pfp how would that work? How would u give is the pfp just wondering
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
@RyanMarieS yes ofc! that's the idea!
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
@18390648 ty for joining! and for the pfp, I could either set it as my own pfp and you could screenshot it or i can email it to you if you prefer (:
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
@pablotimon thank you!
Professional
Ok thank you for answering !
LittenGirl
Bracelet King
LittenGirl
3 weeks, 5 days ago by LittenGirl
@kpn I'll join. ❤️
EggMan
Bracelet King
EggMan
3 weeks, 4 days ago by EggMan
Yeah, I'll join, sure. This sounds like a very intense challenge, but you are giving us two and a half-ish months. Why not. I'll start with #64929, which I am entering into another challenge as well, and haven't started yet. It's a normal bracelet, so obviously I won't know the exact number of knots until I finish it, but counting rows on other normal bracelet told me that I tend to make them around 90 rows long. With 11 knots per two rows, that gets me to an estimated 495 knots. But we'll see, I guess.

I should say now that I am aiming to move houses in the next few months, so that will definitely take up a decent amount of time for me. I will let you know if that will hinder my progress in any way, but know that I will put my all into this.
mags11
Bracelet King
mags11
3 weeks, 4 days ago by mags11
I’ll join. It’s sounds so fun
mags11
Bracelet King
mags11
3 weeks, 4 days ago by mags11
I am planning on making a couple of #43453
mishka0129
Bracelet King
mishka0129
3 weeks, 4 days ago by mishka0129
I'd love to join! I'm going to start with #28842 that I'm making for another challenge.
Yelena09
Bracelet King
Yelena09
3 weeks, 4 days ago by Yelena09
Ooh I'll join! I'll start with #143707 (:
Mirabelle_
Bracelet King
Mirabelle_
3 weeks, 4 days ago by Mirabelle_
I want to join! I’ll tell you when my first pattern is up
LittenGirl
Bracelet King
LittenGirl
3 weeks, 4 days ago by LittenGirl
@kpn Also I'll be starting with #149947!
eglaf
Bracelet King
eglaf
3 weeks, 4 days ago by eglaf
I’ll join with #38672 !
LittenGirl
Bracelet King
LittenGirl
3 weeks, 4 days ago by LittenGirl
and #93423 (if it counts)!
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
3 weeks, 4 days ago by AlmaLlama
I'd love to join because it's sounds like so much fun!! I'll start with #167075 if that's okay! 😊