Bracelet King
ningc98
2 weeks, 6 days ago by ningc98
are you still taking sign ups?
FlowerB
Bracelet King
FlowerB
2 weeks, 6 days ago by FlowerB
@ningc98 Anyone new is welcome to join the challenge throughout the year. But please wait for the new challenge to be posted before telling @sophlove21 what pattern you are doing 💕
ningc98
Bracelet King
ningc98
2 weeks, 6 days ago by ningc98
@FlowerB Ok thanks for the info!
sophlove21
Bracelet King
sophlove21
2 weeks, 4 days ago by sophlove21
ITS FINALLY HAPPENING PPL!!! I AM SCORING APRIL AS YOU ARE READING THIS MESSAGE!

Here are all the finished bracelets that I know of:
@AlmaLlama: #167075 (A)**
@Duality222: #156742 (A)* (x2)
@FlowerB: #138730 (A)**, #117692 (A), #120385 (A)**
@jagajaga13: #139665 (A)* #154623 (A)**, #157000 (A)**, #167315 (A)*
@J3ssica: #111311(A)* (x2), #55064 (A)**, #89882 (A)*
@LittenGirl: #70941 (A)**
@ryannmcc74 #167706 (A)**
@stefs_Stuf: #167252 (A)*(x2) #71433 (A)**
@xChellax #167420 (A)* #57277 (A)
(A): Photo accepted
(x2) Wall Hang Multiplier!
*: Bonus points
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYTHING IS MISSING!

Here's my plan for the day:
1 - Scoring April
2 - Post winners for April
3 - Post May Challenge
4 - Post Updated Scores/Slideshow ON MAY CHALLENGE PAGE!

Sorry once again for the mild abandonment issues I may have given you all!! I've finally got some free time now that school is over, and I plan on getting ahead for the months to come >: D
sophlove21
Bracelet King
sophlove21
2 weeks, 4 days ago by sophlove21
Scores are in for April finally, and this was actually a super strange month! We had two unbreakable ties! I decided to just roll with it, so extra people will be getting bonus points and rewards this month.
Drumroll… 🥁

🥇1st. . . @stefs_Stuf!
🥈2nd. . . @Duality222 and @ryannmcc74!
🥉3rd. . . @FlowerB and @J3ssica!

Like always I want to thank everyone who participated in this months challenge by letting you know my favorite thing about your submissions this month:

@AlmaLlama: I love the colors you chose together! Also, this may have been my favorite photo this month; using a little dandelion as a table is so adorable!
@Duality222: Congrats! I feel like this really shows it’s better late than never 🙂 Your creation is absolutely stunning, from the color choices to the craftsmanship. Than you for submitting it and being a part of the Full Moon Challenge!
@FlowerB: Great submissions again this month! I especially liked #117692; it was a really creative pattern choice and I absolutely love the color palette you went with! Can’t wait to see what you’ve got for next month!
@jagajaga13: Great job with all your submissions this month! It is hard to pick between #139665 and 167315 for my favorite. The color choices in both are very cool.
@J3ssica: Congrats on placing yet again! Obviously I love Pinky, but the mushroom pattern you chose and the way you actually made it was awesome! I love how much each of your pieces feel like your own - you have a strong artistic style! Also I love your new profile picture!!
@LittenGirl: Awesome job on your first submission! The knotting and edges are super clean in this one, it is super professional looking. I hope you’ll join us in future months!
@ryannmcc74: Huge congratulations for placing with your very first submission! The pattern is simple yet complex, and you executed it perfectly. Thanks so much for adding to the Full Moon Challenge in so many ways already!
@stefs_Stuf: Way to go on another win! The pattern you designed and everything you added to it was stunning as usual. I bet it will be so cool for you to get to see all the creations you’ve made for this challenge at the end of it - like a tiny little art gallery :’)
@xChellax: I’m so glad you’ve joined the challenge! Thanks for starting strong with two submissions. I loved the blue you chose for #57277, it compliments the pink so well. I also just love that pattern in general, very unique!

May will be up so so soon - just gotta get a snack first!
ryannmcc74
Skiller
ryannmcc74
2 weeks, 4 days ago by ryannmcc74
this was SO much fun!! thank you for hosting i can’t wait to join the next challenge!!🩷
Duality222
Bracelet King
Duality222
2 weeks, 2 days ago by Duality222
Thanks 🥰
Bracelet King
1 week, 5 days ago by 4741119
Wait- we had to have a moon in this creation?
sophlove21
Bracelet King
sophlove21
1 week, 2 days ago by sophlove21
@4741119 This is the challenge for April, but yes it was supposed to have a moon of some sort in the pattern! I can tag you in the May challenge though, no moon required for that one!