🌕 2024 Full Moon Challenge 🌷 PINK MOON 🌷 (April) 🌕 page 5
sophlove21
Bracelet King
sophlove21
1 month ago by sophlove21
Howdy everyone!
Today is a big work day for me both on school and other art stuff, so I'll have a big wrap-up at the end of the day with all the bracelets that are already finished, and which ones I'm still looking out for. If your photo has been uploaded or you have created a variation for an extra point and haven't let me know yet, please do!

Can y'all believe we're about to wrap up April? That means we're about to be 1/3 of the way through the challenge 😭 Why is that both magical and a little bit sad?
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
1 month ago by AlmaLlama
I don't have time to make the second pattern as well, so my submission for this month will only be #167075 (:
sophlove21
Bracelet King
sophlove21
@AlmaLlama thanks for letting me know!
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
1 month ago by J3ssica
My photo of #111321 has been accepted
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
1 month ago by J3ssica
Oooops! Meant #111311
sophlove21
Bracelet King
sophlove21
@J3ssica eeeee so good!!!!
Bracelet King
1 month ago by 4741119
Would white base strings count?
sophlove21
Bracelet King
sophlove21
white is allowed! But the base strings wouldn't really matter anyways 🙂 Unless it was a wall hanging and you had a lot of the base strings showing 🤔 still, white, black, and grey are allowed in addition to pink for the bonus point!
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
1 month ago by J3ssica
My photo of #89822 was accepted 🍄
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
1 month ago by J3ssica
Ooops meant #89882 lol
LittenGirl
Bracelet King
LittenGirl
1 month ago by LittenGirl
My photo for #70941 is up! ❤️
Duality222
Bracelet King
Duality222
1 month ago by Duality222
Hi there! I hope its not too late, just finished my bookmark for #156742🥳 Made some variations here, couldn't decide 🤗
sophlove21
Bracelet King
sophlove21
Sorry yall it's finals week! I think im going to start May on the 2nd if that's cool bc I have a big project due tomorrow 😭
sophlove21
Bracelet King
sophlove21
(If anyone is still working on anything yay you get a little extension! Haha)
8renda
Bracelet King
8renda
1 month ago by 8renda
I forget to tell you, but I added a variation to #165357.
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
4 weeks ago by J3ssica
Looking forward to the flower moon 🌝 🌸
sophlove21
Bracelet King
sophlove21
4 weeks ago by sophlove21
Y'all I'm so sorry 😭 all my finals are on Monday and I'm fighting for my life out here.

I'll have results for Pink Moon probably later today-I have a paper due at midnight I have to finish first so we will see. I really don't want to rush the judging; I like to really spend time looking at what everyone has made, and always try and say a few nice things about all the entrants. This is super important to me so I would rather be a bit late than cut corners there. I hope that makes sense!

For the time being I'm going to cheat a bit (don't tell mods hehehe) and post the rules for the flower moon here so you can get started.
May 🌺Flower Moon🌺 Challenge Rules: Bracelet has to have a flower in it. DOESN’T NEED TO HAVE A MOON. +1 bonus point for first photo, +1 bonus point for picking a flower that “reminds you of home”. For example, I may pick either Tiger Lilies or Peonies because my mom and grandma always had both in their gardens.

Feel free to get started/start picking patterns etc. but pls wait to let me know what patterns you’re doing until I post the official challenge! Again, sorry for being late! I'm glad so many people like this challenge to care at all tho :3
sophlove21
Bracelet King
sophlove21
4 weeks ago by sophlove21
^^ @8renda, @AlmaLlama, @BlueCat123, @cheeewy, @Duality222, @Emakes, @FlowerB, @Fronkie_, @Grenda, @irib, @jagajaga13, @J3ssica, @Kaily, @karalee98, @LittenGirl, @Orsi13, @ryannmcc74, @stefs_Stuf, @Unicorns4, @vale_23, @xChellax, @Yelena09
BlueCat123
Bracelet King
BlueCat123
4 weeks ago by BlueCat123
You can stop messaging me if you want great challenge though!🙂
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
3 weeks, 6 days ago by AlmaLlama
I'll do #162369 for first for the May challenge! 😊